Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NZL Zealium Coin Masternode, Proof Of Stake. Made In NZ ( Trading Now )  (Read 24014 times)
gigidinizza

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

This project seems seems legit so far and your discord is pretty active, also it’s nice to see people spending time to have a proper masternode setup pdf even though an auto scrypt would look good, the road map is a classic one so far. Do you see yourself more like a local project for NZ or more international, both short term and long term ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flong

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

This project seems seems legit so far and your discord is pretty active, also it’s nice to see people spending time to have a proper masternode setup pdf even though an auto scrypt would look good, the road map is a classic one so far. Do you see yourself more like a local project for NZ or more international, both short term and long term ?

Hi gigidinizza, I see you made it over to our Discord. I invite you to engage directly with our Founders so you can see their passion and why Zealium Coin is a big deal for them. Locality is simply a launching point for New Zealand as there's quite the opportunity for the wide audience to really adopt Crypto Currency. Our goals is world-wide!  We already have an International team that spans all over the globe.  I'm from the US myself. Thanks for the post here.  Discord is where it will be at though mate!
LordSoylent

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

Hi gigidinizza, I see you made it over to our Discord. I invite you to engage directly with our Founders so you can see their passion and why Zealium Coin is a big deal for them. Locality is simply a launching point for New Zealand as there's quite the opportunity for the wide audience to really adopt Crypto Currency. Our goals is world-wide!  We already have an International team that spans all over the globe.  I'm from the US myself. Thanks for the post here.  Discord is where it will be at though mate!

Hi gigidinizza, What I like is that the founders will reply and engage you accordingly and truly answer your questions
along with consideration of suggestions that can be built on as they progress. Glad to see you have joined the
discord community and I hope you have some graphics skills to jump in on the twitter meme promotion. Smiley
flong

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

Multi_21, yes that is quite a big convenience! If you've used other "online staking" services we'd love to hear what are your pros and cons/pet peeves.  We want to strive to be the best of breed with our solution.
LordSoylent

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:46:08 AM
Merited by flong (1)

I am aware of the road map and the growing community as well as the local aspect and introduction of the coin and I would be very interested in seeing if not assisting in establishing some ambassadors in other countries which would target specific businesses and markets to expand Zealiums reach. I understand this takes time to get the foundation built on a local level, the global reach helps when being introduced to more and more exchanges as well as gaining ground with all the various crypto related websites that require votes or payment to be listed or progress on their platforms. If putting together additional business plans in relation to expansion into various parts of the world is on the horizon I would like to discuss this further either here or on discord. I know I have many other ideas I have presented in discord in relation to promoting Zealium but I think something such as this would help others realize Zealium is more than just a local currency and even work into the larger events planned. What do you think?
flong

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

I am aware of the road map and the growing community as well as the local aspect and introduction of the coin and I would be very interested in seeing if not assisting in establishing some ambassadors in other countries which would target specific businesses and markets to expand Zealiums reach. I understand this takes time to get the foundation built on a local level, the global reach helps when being introduced to more and more exchanges as well as gaining ground with all the various crypto related websites that require votes or payment to be listed or progress on their platforms. If putting together additional business plans in relation to expansion into various parts of the world is on the horizon I would like to discuss this further either here or on discord. I know I have many other ideas I have presented in discord in relation to promoting Zealium but I think something such as this would help others realize Zealium is more than just a local currency and even work into the larger events planned. What do you think?

I love the idea of the Ambassador roles! Adoption is pending understanding and prior knowledge. People just want to shove cryptocurrencies down people's throats and say hey you're going to have to accept us one way or another.  A better approach and frankly a "grass roots" approach would be to develop that awareness within your local businesses and community.  Teach them

If anyone has an interest in being an Ambassador for NZL, we can equip you with the knowledge and tools needed.  We can continue the conversation on Discord and really start making headway in going global.

Thanks LordSoylent! Amazing post.
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:15:57 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:57:44 AM by Vikhy

I like how things are unfolding and i am confident about the team. Is there a rough guess as to when the total coin supply will be reached?also,how many coins are currently in circulation ?

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

I like how things are unfolding and i am confident about the team. Is there a rough guess as to when the total coin supply will be reached?also,how many coins are currently in circulation ?

Hi Vikhy, currently only 2,860,455 supply

total supply is 80,000,000 so many many years away Grin

Bitcoinminion

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

CryptoFanatics

We're announcing our Zealium Invite Bounty!
1 NZL per invite with a minimum of 10 invites.

1st Prize - 1 MN (4000 NZL)
2nd Prize - 1000 NZL
3rd Prize - 500 NZL

Cheaters will get disqualified.
For a more active community invitees need to achieve Level 2 ranking by the end of the bounty for the invite to count. Check in #bot-commands.
We're also planning something special to reward our most active and contributing members along the way.
Time frame is 1 month ending on July 15th.
if you would like to participate please join
https://discord.gg/NqSkngG

flong

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

CryptoLovers not Fighters, we have a companion bounty for you!!

Retweet our post about the Zealium Invite Bounty for a quick and easy one-time special reward!

- Retweet and Like https://twitter.com/ZealiumCoin/status/1006987042520088576
- Post your twitter username and a link to your RT in the #bounty channel
- Also post your NZL wallet address
- Ends with the Invite Campaign or at our discretion.

Tiered Rewards
| 200-499 followers   | 1 NZL |
| 500-999 followers   | 2 NZL |
| 1000+   followers   | 5 NZL |

BONUS: RT with a unique and funny/clever comment and I'll pick my favorite and pay 100 NZL into a shared NZL masternode in your name.

Good luck!  Cool
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Hi Vikhy, currently only 2,860,455 supply

total supply is 80,000,000 so many many years away Grin
Thank you for the clarification. Grin

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

Zealium Community Update 15/6/2018
Hello to the Zealium community hope you have all had a good couple of weeks. It's time for another update.

Community Manager & His Mods
I would like to say a special thanks once again to Flong and the mod team they are doing an excellent top of the line job keeping you all informed and supported and rolling out all these tasty competitions and bounty’s. Thanks guys we couldn’t do this without you all.

Roachy Masternode Owner Sticker Delivery
Our boy roachy all the way from Australia or whatever that place is called has made up a special sticker surprise for our masternode holders, delivery will begin soon. Mean as Roachy.

Shared Masternode Service
I have decided to run a shared masternode service for our community for Zealium and possibly a few other coins depending on what other coin you guys might have invested in. You can view the shared masternode service spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n8PRMEvANlLtg8ufFzL5rPlPrYHlQDc7xKlr-6LHYCk/edit?usp=sharing if you would like to see any other coins added to this service let us know.

Masternode Hosting Platform
I have to admit progress is going rather slow on this one and may start looking for other options to get this done faster.

Online Staking Wallet Platform
We have found and hired a new developer with a lot of experience doing shared staking stuff so this platform should be available in the next few weeks to come. I'm excited about this project it will give staking reward shares to even the smallest coin holders.

A Surprise Platform Coming soon
So we will have some good news for you all very soon, We have been testing this new platform and sorting out bugs and its almost ready to launch to our awesome Zealium community and investors. Did somebody say android wallet, ops shhhhh.

Dice-Age
If you like to gamble then playing on https://dice-age.com with your Zealium and win your way to a masternode. Personally i like playing a bit of dice.

That's all for this update, we have some good things coming, all good things take time.

Bassdude

Zealium Coin Founder
Derrick Berpfit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

Looking forward for more upgrades! Brilliant results, vigilant vision.  Good luck guys.
flong

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

Looking forward for more upgrades! Brilliant results, vigilant vision.  Good luck guys.

Thanks! I hope you've joined us our Discord and be a part of our growing community! We'd love to get to know you and educate crypto enthusiasts/investors like yourself.  More education helps equip people with the necessary tools to see past the usual smokes and mirrors and will give you an edge on a majority of people in this space. All of this and more comes with Zealium!
Crypto_Don

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

NZL Zealium coin project is a good project. I show this coin 1 day famous in the world. I works hald this project.
I hope everybody works this project..👍👍
flong

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

NZL Zealium coin project is a good project. I show this coin 1 day famous in the world. I works hald this project.
I hope everybody works this project..👍👍

Hahah wouldn't that be something to be at the top of that pedestal where Bitcoin sits? We're working our tails to keep climbing brother.

The International Community Support has been wonderful which speaks volumes of the reach of Zealium Coin all the way from New Zealand!
Bitcoinminion

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

bassdude has got some NZL shared masternodes going, no need to acquire a full node to get your slice of MN rewards. Come see our discord https://discord.gg/NqSkngG its where the community is.  Wink

erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Very Interesting project because this project have a creative idea and the most important point in this project is transparency, so that the public can know clearly about this project.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

thanks for the great feedback guys. we aim to please.

we have some good stuff coming very soon stay tuned
linkara6669

Activity: 105

Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

thanks for the great feedback guys. we aim to please.

we have some good stuff coming very soon stay tuned

Can't wait to see what comes next!! Proud to be a community member here and part of this awesome International community and coin!

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: