Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple iic computer with tons of extras.  (Read 809 times)
andrewboy44 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:49:15 AM

have a 1984 apple iic computer/collection that I would like to sell. It is a collection because it has a long long list of things that come with it.
Things include: Computer, monitor, all cords, all original manuals, original carrying case, printer, printer paper, never before opened printer ink, 150+ dollars worth of programming books, 1000+ games (games are copies but every single game works. games like oregon trail, space invaders, etc) two extra vintage disk drives (disk 1 and two external drives) the computers original hard drive is in but has trouble playing some copied games. I use the external disk drives to play my copied games but all three drives work, original vintage apple stickers that came with the device, original disk that came with the computer, 100+ extra floppies, the list goes on...  Bidding starts at .9 btc and if you have a straight up offer that I couldn't deny feel free to pm me. Want to keep this in the US but will ship out of the US if push comes to shove. **Yes I have listed this once and it failed to sale. Last time listing it is now. If it doesn't sale I guess I will pack it up and put it in storage. (Winning bidder can request to see the device running on skype if wanted.)

Starting price .9 btc, auction ends Monday at 12 pm EST. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:50:33 AM

btw the picture of the computer appears that there is a opening in the front but that is due to there being no screws in the computer right now because I leave it unscrewed to plug up the external disk drive.
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:08:18 PM

Would you ship to UK? If so what cost for shipping?

donations not accepted
jacktarli

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:14:09 PM

wow people still have stuff like this.
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 04:47:50 PM

Yes I will. And it would be pretty expensive due to the weight of the machine.
nottm28

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 05:31:17 PM

Can you give approximate shipping cost please - I have no idea of the weight to calculate the shipping myself - I am interested...

donations not accepted
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 08:00:37 PM

Can you give approximate shipping cost please - I have no idea of the weight to calculate the shipping myself - I am interested...
anywhere from 150-300 dollars. I can go check around tomorrow for you if interested.
nottm28

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 09:04:23 PM

anywhere from 150-300 dollars. I can go check around tomorrow for you if interested.

Willing to pay 2 btc for the collection and shipping. Let me know if that's doable for you

donations not accepted
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:19:34 PM

Willing to pay 2 btc for the collection and shipping. Let me know if that's doable for you
thats a deal. PM'ing you now
freethink2013

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:21:55 PM

love to know what's your fascination with old apple stuff.

that said, if it was an old commodore pet, i'd be out bidding you right now
nottm28

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:31:18 PM

Ok I'm in - just asking a very trusted member to be escrow and if you agree, we'll share the fee.

donations not accepted
nottm28

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:32:19 PM

First ever computer I wrote a program on - all it did was print "hello world" 50 times. Love it.

donations not accepted
freethink2013

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:35:46 PM

First ever computer I wrote a program on - all it did was print "hello world" 50 times. Love it.

cool. I still think it was better when we had line numbers tbh

goto/gosub rip:vigil:

nottm28

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:47:47 PM

cool. I still think it was better when we had line numbers tbh

goto/gosub rip:vigil:

Yes and no Smiley

donations not accepted
andrewboy44 (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 12:58:07 AM

Ok I'm in - just asking a very trusted member to be escrow and if you agree, we'll share the fee.

john k escrow would be the only escrow service I would use. He is the most reputable in my opinion. fees are on you. I'm cutting you a deal because shipping can possibly cost more then what you are providing but I'm still paying so all escrow is on you. Its already a hassle having to send out of the united states!
nottm28

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 10:47:57 AM

john k escrow would be the only escrow service I would use. He is the most reputable in my opinion. fees are on you. I'm cutting you a deal because shipping can possibly cost more then what you are providing but I'm still paying so all escrow is on you. Its already a hassle having to send out of the united states!

Ok, JK will take some time to arrange though - OutCast3k https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=34834 has agreed to escrow for us right now for 1% and I will pay the fee - check his rep and let me know.

donations not accepted
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: