Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forkdelta buyers?  (Read 501 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

Got myself some MAN, EVE, STP, and BPT off forkdelta. MAN and EVE have been a revelation. EVE has been on a steady climb and MAN is on the cusp of a breakout.
Bimerok

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Anyone utilizing ForkDelta to purchase tokens? 

If so which ones!
I have been using this exchange for a long time, in general about half a year, I constantly buy there very young tokens at low prices.
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

If so which ones!

I only use forkdelta if the token is not listed yet on other major exchanges . In terms of selling my token i do not use it especially when price is not that good so I am looking for other exchange when selling .
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

I use FD quite often. It's the best place to buy tokens by the cheapest price after ICO. Thanks all preICO and bounty panhandlers for this.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

For any newbies out here trying to use decentralized exchanges please be really really careful.Store the private keys carefully and make sure you are buying the right token and double check the order before placing it

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

For any newbies out here trying to use decentralized exchanges please be really really careful.Store the private keys carefully and make sure you are buying the right token and double check the order before placing it
And don't link your main wallet with all your tokens. I (and others in the web) offer to make a new wallet for FD/ED and move tokens for sale on this. It's safer. But instead of you get "a fish place" for sweet tokens by cheap price  Roll Eyes
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

I don't really use the site, thoose people that use it are the impatient ICO investors and bounty hunters dumping their tokens at any price, for me the trading volume is quite low since it was forked off from EtherDelta, IDEX has talking over as the new decentralised exchange making waves in the space
kaos billabong

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

I used etherdelta long enough and finally appeared forkdelta
after i see both i choose to swap forkdelta because buyer in forkdelta more and its price is higher than etherdelta
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

I don't really use the site, thoose people that use it are the impatient ICO investors and bounty hunters dumping their tokens at any price

So what? Smiley
Sometimes I start participating in a bounty campaign of a project that seems really promising, but at the end of it I understand that it will never be listed on any of major exchanges and the only available solution for me is to sell all the tokens on Delta right after I get them, otherwise I will just never sell them. It's OK.

Anyway I never buy something there, except of tokens that I couldn't buy during ICO. Right after ICO end and before they are listed on a good exchange they may be even cheaper then during a public tokensale, so I can buy them on Delta. I guess it's also bounty hunters who don't know their real price sell them.

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Recently, many traders and investors have switched to Forkdelta. Now Etherdelta does not enjoy such a strong demand, what will happen next with its fate? What do you think?  Smiley

MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

Yes, I use it for some tokens. The altcoin market  keeps growing excessively and almost every ERC-20-token is traded on forkdelta and new tokens are being listed every day.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

Recently, many traders and investors have switched to Forkdelta. Now Etherdelta does not enjoy such a strong demand, what will happen next with its fate? What do you think?  Smiley
Yes I have also observed most use this forkdelta exchange than etherdelta. I think more traders are with forkdelta since these days etherdelta has no updates and it still the same with their interface.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

for now I still use forkdelta or etherdelta in selling my token because its safest use or buy token

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
masonrycrypto (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

Original Crypto Coin (OCC)

They are a non-profit group that never did an ICO and will be utilizing open source developers to implement OCC into Games and Applications. 

There upcoming announcement about their new game is coming out SOOON!

They are Brand New and no one knows about their potential yet. 
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

I've just imported my MEW account on their exchange and I think they are much good than ED. I dont have any lagging problems with their site its easy to use like ED just a xerox copy of ED but it was more reliable. I didn't even try to buy but I sold some tokens on their site several times. You better try it yourself dude.
Forkdelta features are the same with etherdelta. But I think forkdelta is lesser lag than etherdelta. At first, I am quiet nervous when I this exchange because I received a news that ED hacked and lost thousands of coins. That's why I don't want to use forkdelta. But when I've got the tokens from the campaign I've participated and forkdelta is one the first exchange that the coin listed, I exchanged in forkdelta and my convertion is really fast.
Forkdelta is a friendly user. We don't need to worry about our coins in forkdelta exchange.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:41:36 AM

If so which ones!
I have been using this exchange for a long time, in general about half a year, I constantly buy there very young tokens at low prices.
indeed in this forkdelta market almost all new coin has been available here, enough with us who add it yourself. and this decentralized market is my favorite market, because the volume of sales and purchases there is huge

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

I used Forkdelta once after Etherdelta closed and for me Forkdelta is very easy to use and many tokens are in there. Usually many project after their ICO will listing their coin on Forkdelta. I like use it because just need to import private key in MEW and make deposit.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

Token Exchange registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

Yes THUG at the moment, trying to get loads of them and hold for long term, they are new on the market and sooner or later they will rocket to unbelievable price😊Get them now while its cheap😊
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

ForkDelta is an upgrade from etherdelta. Both exchanges are very bad and bad. Has been hacked many times. I advise you not to use it. but these two exchanges are the first places the newly created erc20 tokens need to be listed to generate volume so that they can be listed at larger exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: