Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CaptChadd is very likely the owner of scryptasic.org scam  (Read 20108 times)
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:53:11 AM

Latest Tweet:

Scrypt Asic Int @ScryptAsic
It's sad to see him leave us but CaptChadd who hosted our website is going to concentrate on his Extremecoin. We wish him the best.

Hmmm wondering if they gave him the BTC from the share sales as a going away present?

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorbyTheGeek

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:11:24 PM

I'm just getting caught up on the status of SAI Unit 1s and it appears that it will not be possible to reserve one at all. First come first served with shareholders hearing first? That is going to be a clusterf*** the instant it is mentioned.

I'm not convinced they have a real product. 

They've shown us a faked mining screen which has been explained away as someone else's fault, and a picture of a heat sink on a board.  Communication has been very lacking except complaints about shareholders and "slanderous" comments.  They keep leaking more shares into CryptoStocks after promising not to, and have posted outright falsehoods about not being able to track who holds shares and how many.

Whether CaptChadd is/was involved or not, there's too many red flags on this "company".

Cryptsy:  All new look - USD Trading coming soon!
Learn why Bitcoin is NOT a bubble... | Are you an "expert" bitcoin trader?
BTC: 1NorbyPiNPEFBXJ7GVKsMCkfAW4p8j5cTs | 42: 4KjFuqfESkdXWDHMK8rnaxc84NqMpxu9t8
Tripmode

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 01:59:04 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 02:11:42 AM by Tripmode

Latest Tweet:

Scrypt Asic Int @ScryptAsic
It's sad to see him leave us but CaptChadd who hosted our website is going to concentrate on his Extremecoin. We wish him the best.

Hmmm wondering if they gave him the BTC from the share sales as a going away present?

Them basically "validating" Chad's story of being an "innocent web developer" is extremely fishy as well.  And now that Chad is "leaving" - he is trying to salvage his online reputation before this ScryptAsic fraud blows up. If anyone follows their twitter they are changing the "rules" again because they claim to have no way to tell who the top 250 shareholders are (yeah right cryptostocks doesn't keep track of how many shares people have). So now they will have a "first come first serve basis". Yeah they screwing people they told would get miners for owning lots of shares. Shit is gunna hit the fan and how convenient for Chad to "leave" right before it does.

What a joke.

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!
MZD

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:15:11 PM

CaptChadd is the sole owner of Script Asic International Scam!

He has now been confirmed scamming about Bitpay, Cryptostocks, and of course the Scrypt ASIC that never existed.

CaptChadd should very afraid right now. He will be brought to justice.
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:27:27 AM

He has now been confirmed scamming about Bitpay, Cryptostocks, and of course the Scrypt ASIC that never existed.

I don't think so.

I am out of that SAI mess. They are all over the place, changing their minds everyday.

I want nothing more to do with them and also I am too busy developing Extremecoin to be dropping everything everytime Scott wants yet another thing change.

My advice.

Stay away from SAI but that is only my advice.

Anyway, I have more important things to concentrate on, like services for Extremecoin and promotion of it.

If I hear nothing back from Scott about the website then I will just redirect it to that Alpha company or something as they seem more of a safer bet but again, that's only my opinion.
wasubii

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:47:57 AM

I don't think so.

I am out of that SAI mess. They are all over the place, changing their minds everyday.

I want nothing more to do with them and also I am too busy developing Extremecoin to be dropping everything everytime Scott wants yet another thing change.

My advice.

Stay away from SAI but that is only my advice.

Anyway, I have more important things to concentrate on, like services for Extremecoin and promotion of it.

If I hear nothing back from Scott about the website then I will just redirect it to that Alpha company or something as they seem more of a safer bet but again, that's only my opinion.

SAI started imploding 3 days ago - the share issuers pumped out as many shares as they could to eat up all the buy orders. Even the stupid ones at the very bottom of the order book. The ONLY explanation is the scam has been exposed and the share issuers are trying to squeeze out every last satoshi before they cut and run.

So thanks for your comment above of 'dont trust these guys' which you are putting down in words so that you can point to it later and say 'I warned you guys off them - it can't possibly be anything to do with me'

But you are too late to retain any semblance of distance from this scam. You waited until the scam was complete before you posted anything.

For anyone interested, go read here: http://scryptasic.org/forum/index.php?/topic/298-general-sai-and-miner-chat/

Notice any similarities with the wording and language between 'Scott Davenro' and CaptChadd?
CaptChadd

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:12:24 AM

You mean the English language? Yeah that would be the same as we are both from the UK.
wasubii

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:19:21 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 08:48:09 AM by wasubii

You mean the English language? Yeah that would be the same as we are both from the UK.

Way to go to answer my whole post.

Queue the applause for the issue-dodger extraordinaire!

EDIT: In your defence Chadd, perhaps you and Scott are not necessarily the same person. But you are certainly connected with this scam more deeply than your first confession (which by the way was after weeks of denying any involvement at all). Is Scott an old school friend? lover?
CaptChadd

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:51:05 AM

I hosted the website and ran it. That it.

Going through the process of handing the domain over to them this week.

Believe what you want. My sole focus is Extremecoin and developing services for it.
wasubii

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:53:46 AM

I hosted the website and ran it. That it.

Going through the process of handing the domain over to them this week.

Believe what you want. My sole focus is Extremecoin and developing services for it.

Thanks for making your position clear.

Having now renounced SAI, would you like to comment on allegations that they are a scam?

If they do turn out to be a scam would you be willing to reveal Scott's identity and location so that affected shareholders know where to point their lawyers?

CaptChadd

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:02:12 AM

They made me sign a non discloser aggrement due to the nature of the project.

Are you asking me to give you his name and address?

Then a week later he ends up in a random car accident?
MZD

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:30:08 AM

See you in court... Or worse. Scammer.
CaptChadd

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:34:12 AM

What have I scammed?

Show me proof in total Bitcoins.

Domains is not proof, I had hundreds.

Just show everyone hard proof of the total amount I can scammed.
wasubii

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:32:55 AM

Not at all what i am asking at all. Not everyone is a vigilante thug you know.

I am asking that if this turns out to be a scam, and legal action is taken, would you be willing to disclose the full name and address to the lawyers involved?

Usually the claimants lawyers would contact you to get this information. The information you give them would be under a confidentiality agreement, usually drafted by your own solicitor. If you believe that harm may come to Scott by disclosing this information then you can instruct the lawyers to keep the information confidential from the claimants (obviously the lawyers and courts will know)

NDA's between private individuals do not hold up if they prevent crimes from being reported or from being investigated by the relevant authorities.

Helping out in this way would go a long way to exonerating your involvement in this debacle. Refusing such a simple and legally clear request only strengthens the case that you are indeed heavily involved.
wasubii

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:42:58 AM

Wriggle wriggle wriggle you little scamming worm....

http://badoo.com/en/0338822562/

Looks like you are indeed Mr Scott Davenro

Same guy - just a bit less stubble in the badoo picture compared to your CaptChadd avatar but there is no question - the SAME PERSON.
wasubii

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:52:37 AM

cisengineer

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:09:56 AM

It would be funny if the guy in that picture was actually some poor sap who had his identity stolen to put a fake face on this scam.  Tongue

However....Wasubii appears to be correct. This is all a pack of lies. And I was stupid enough to buy 99 shares of that crap which are now worthless. Color me gullable. I have been scammed twice this month for a total of 1.75 BTC. That's what greed gets you. I'll look back as a lesson learned when I'm spending my Earthcoin millions in a few years Smiley
btcless

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 08:32:02 AM

Is there any hard link between sai and litecoinbank? The stock of ltcbank is been dumped as well! Both are wp-sites and have the same logo style.
Can we organise to have our bitcoins back from Chad at IPO price per share
?
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:41:46 AM

LOL
I guess the good captain finally did get a business started... seemed to be his goal from day 1.

wasubii

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:44:40 AM

Is there any hard link between sai and litecoinbank? The stock of ltcbank is been dumped as well! Both are wp-sites and have the same logo style.
Can we organise to have our bitcoins back from Chad at IPO price per share
?

Not that i know of.

Co-incidence does happen so please get some proof together if you think it's him.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: