Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:43:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the most anonymous?  (Read 409 times)
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

it has to be Xspec.

While the developments for Xspec has been slow in recent weeks, XSpec has far better privacy tech versus other coins. The plan is also to implement stealth staking such that it becomes possible to stake Xspec while remaining anonymous..

Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Hi guys,

Do you know which cryptocurrency is the most anonymous? Is it Monero?

No it is not monero bro, it is Bitcoin. Grin Grin Grin
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

There is just one pick here and is Monero, the only coin close to it is Zcash, the tech behind it is very good and has a very active development, thanks to Masternodes that help sustain the price of Dash, I personally don't rate the project that high as we have seen with the amount of infighting among the community recently
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Hi guys,

No it is not monero bro, it is Bitcoin. Grin Grin Grin
You are wrong bro, Monero is more anonymous than bitcoin because bitcoin transaction is traceable when the address is known but the Monero can't be tracked so you decide which one is more anonymous.
Darkstare

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

I think the most anonymous cryptocurrency is the Dash. This is because it is the most faster than other coins. It splits up the amount you are sending into multiple transactions with the same amount, eliciting what looks like multiple wallets receiving it.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

You should look into DeepOnion, providing true anonymity through Tor with many other innovative features that puts it light years ahead of the rest of the privacy altcoin market, with a huge potential to be the leading cryptocurrency. 20% is reserved for dev fund and promotions, 80% is obtainable by the public via airdrop, PoW or PoS. Check the link in my signature to join the airdrop.
yes
I agree more with deeponion. because deeponion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is directly integrated with the TOR Network.
Whichusell

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

At the moment, the most anonymous cryptocurrency is Dash. As the client base of this currency allows users to mix the money in a random order, which complicates the tracking of transactions.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

XMR is a good choice, value is high, easy to transfer with large amount of money, security and privacy
crypto_jenny

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I'm very interested in building a financial product using Ripple technology because of its anonymity standards.
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Wink I would not introduce an absolutely anonymous crypto currency, since it can be used for bad purposes. There must be a way how to control this. Take the same dash, I think that it is a lot of dark passes, which no one knows. Huh
cryptolottocc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Wink I would not introduce an absolutely anonymous crypto currency, since it can be used for bad purposes. There must be a way how to control this. Take the same dash, I think that it is a lot of dark passes, which no one knows. Huh

Dear friend, a big cut of crypto is already being used for "bad purposes". Another level of anonymity will not add more players in this game, they all are already there.

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

I think all know about this cryptos: DASH mash, ZeroCash aka ZCASH mcash, and cryptonight monero fonero etc

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

It would be Monero. One of the first privacy coins, quick and easy to use. The best cryptocurrency when we talk about getting everything in private. It uses ring signatures and ring confidentials to conceal the amount as well as the sending and receiving address. Reasons for its positive growth.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

You should look into DeepOnion, providing true anonymity through Tor with many other innovative features that puts it light years ahead of the rest of the privacy altcoin market, with a huge potential to be the leading cryptocurrency. 20% is reserved for dev fund and promotions, 80% is obtainable by the public via airdrop, PoW or PoS. Check the link in my signature to join the airdrop.
yes
I agree more with deeponion. because deeponion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is directly integrated with the TOR Network.

The most anonymous crypto currency, I would call the following, in descending order
Vcash
Zcash
Monero
DASH

The first little known and for a long time had problems with the leading developer, but now everything seems to be working out and the coin is being actively developed
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Yes monero is right now considered to be the most anonymous currency available in the market. Most of the newbies think btc is anonymous, but it is not. Monero is anonymous in the sense they do not even reveal the transaction between members. Monero uses new technology such as ring signatures. Ring signatures are the ones where the public key is verified without the private key being revealed.

Monero uses kovri which is a work in progress application where users IP are hidden while the transaction is made. Monero also uses the stealth address technology where the sender sends the transaction to certain addresses but the outside members doesn't know to whom does the address belong. These are pretty good to make the monero truly anonymous.

Other currencies which are truly anonymous may include Zcash, komodo, Zcoin, Nav coin, Verge and Dash.

Definitely agree with monero.

If you research some of the most anonymous coins out there, monero comes out on top 9/10 times always.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

I suppose it's Dash. This coin was originally created because of Bitcoin is not enough anonymous. The network uses Darksend to help anonymize the transaction process by mixing coins.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

I Suggest BITSUM , Messenger Based Privacy Coin
cryptolottocc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 11:24:27 AM by cryptolottocc

I Suggest BITSUM , Messenger Based Privacy Coin

Is it live?

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
crypto_8o$$

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

Today I will buy Monero) then I'll try something else
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

Hi guys,

As far as I know the most anonymous coins out their is deeponion. you its like the TOR of cryptocurrency. But still i go for bitcoin, bitcoin is also anonymous coin.
monero is not the most anonymous.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: