Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Ban Crypto Ads?  (Read 334 times)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

Google banned advertisements of crypto-currency projects because of the huge number of scammers that advertised to deceive ordinary people.
I think that large ICO projects will receive advertising permits after appropriate checks.
For example, in case of obtaining permission from the SEC, such projects will be able to advertise in Google.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

Google on the one hand prohibits the advertising of ICOs with the excuse of protecting new investors and all others from possible scams, but in reality I think it is one of those "strong powers" that wants to counter the development of the market and the blockchain sector. But despite everything, nobody can stop this revolution
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

Google banned advertisements of crypto-currency projects because of the huge number of scammers that advertised to deceive ordinary people.
I think that large ICO projects will receive advertising permits after appropriate checks.
For example, in case of obtaining permission from the SEC, such projects will be able to advertise in Google.

I feel that way too, fellow. They will check carefully every project and allow advertisement for the most trustworthy and reliable projects.
jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

I heard twitter will be implementing crypto ads ban as well. These ads ban will definitely cripple exposure for good ICO's.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

As you can see from the market trend. The action of big G and Facebook is punished. Blockchain revolution goes on
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

yes I think because if you use goo.gl for shortlink and related to ICO site
your link will broken
but I'm so confusing will crypto die?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

Google ads are where majority of scam sites are accessed from. For me, this is a good thing.

It may have its positive features; however, I think that this happening could affect the market quite significantly because google is such a big platform that is used and trusted by many people. If they would ban cryptocurrency-related ads like what Facebook did, and like Twitter is threatening now, it could be a big blow to the market because we all know that marketing and advertising are important means to introduce a business to the world. Without it, less people would know about these projects, and in turn, less transactions and business would be made.

Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

Google banned advertisement that aims to reduce the scam of ICO advertisements that always plastered on goole, Crypto there will be no end because it supports crypto not 1 country but the whole world Smiley we must always support the world of crypto

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Google on the one hand prohibits the advertising of ICOs with the excuse of protecting new investors and all others from possible scams, but in reality I think it is one of those "strong powers" that wants to counter the development of the market and the blockchain sector. But despite everything, nobody can stop this revolution
As far as i know about the fact that the majority of scam icos are using the advertisements through the banner to spread the word to all of the audiences around the world.

In fact, I have seen bitconnect, and another Ponzi scheme coin was using advertisement to get more and more victims. It can become a strong reason how those big companies are banning crypto advertisement right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

The reason why Google prohibits the advertising of cryptocurrencies is because it is trying to put the sector in difficulty, along with some countries, banking groups, social networks and others. But progress can not be stopped, the cryptocurrency market is destined to be a protagonist in the future
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: