Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Cryptocurrency influencers you should follow on Twitter!  (Read 169 times)
cheefbuza (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:04:04 AM
Merited by HCP (1)

Twitter has a lot of influence on the cryptocurrency community and I think it’s a must being involved there. Eventually, you don’t have to post anything just get updated by important people that can bring you essential news and information about the cryptocurrency and all around. So my top ten influencers that I believe you should follow Twitter are:

#1: Charlie Lee [LTC] (@SatoshiLite) (https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite)
Charlie Lee is the creator of Litecoin but mainly known as a huge influencing personality over the cryptocurrency community with more than 700k followers and regular tweets every day with a helpful information. Unlike other famous personalities, he is very involved and may answer your questions sometimes even if you are not so lucky.
I’m really glad I’m following him because so far I learned a lot by just simply reading his tweets and whatever resourceful information he’s sharing with his followers. So yea with no doubt I’m telling you to follow this fella!

#2: Erik Voorhees (@ErikVoorhees) (https://twitter.com/ErikVoorhees)
Erik is the CEO of ShapeShift, a big part of the community with plenty of resourceful information. I really can’t explain how big this guy and helpful, he’s like my mentor without even knowing me at all. He shared so much information that fixed so many mistakes I had in my mindset, I’m really speechless and can only grant this guy.
You also may visit his blog: http://moneyandstate.com/ (highly recommended).
I think if you are seeking some information, a ton of helpful information to expand your knowledge then Erik is one of your solutions for sure. More people like him should be involved in the crypto community to raise the quality and make information way more accessible for anyone that wish that for.

#3: Changpeng Zhao (@cz_binance) (https://twitter.com/cz_binance)
CZ is the CEO of binance.com; I guess you all already know him because making the biggest exchange right now with the huge demand and millions of users in only 7 months which is pretty amazing. You need to be really smart and special to make such a huge thing in less than a year, that’s not obvious at all. Such a successful person with a huge vision, something that should be appreciated a lot because I believe this man will take a part of the future improvement in the cryptocurrency and the blockchain specifically. People like him, make the cryptocurrency, blockchain and exchanges improve themselves every single day with their vision (enough is never enough), encourage the community and other people to put some effort into this and get things better. I’m really inspired by this person, no doubt. Without even talking about his integrity, and I’m speaking about the CEO of the biggest exchange it’s really exciting to know that a person with a lot of integrity is standing behind Binance, frauds are the last thing we need right now on exchanges. So I think his news and tweets are very powerful and should be heard out by every single person that is involved in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.

#4: Charlie Shrem (@CharlieShrem) (https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem)
Charlie is a Bitcoin pioneer. For real, he’s the new founder of CryptoIQ.co and also you may visit his website: CharlieShrem.com for further information. He also was the CEO of BitInstant, he made some serious mistakes but eventually, he paid for everything and took a huge part of the Bitcoin revolution. He is a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation, what does that mean? He actually was in touch with Satoshi Nakamoto (through the forums of course). Anyway, nowadays I find him most interesting for his ICO advises and inspiring talks on conferences; he became a better person with a bigger goal to expand the industry and make it more recognized to the rest of the world. I also recommend you to watch “Banking on Bitcoin” on Netflix, I enjoyed every single second of this documentary.

#5: mocho17 (@cryptomocho) (https://twitter.com/cryptomocho)
Mocho is not a big enough personality for the cryptocurrency community. He has a little bit less than 100k followers and I think he deserves much more. Honestly, I don’t know too much about this person but I do read all his tweets and enjoy what I see. This guy has a great unique vision with focusing on small unique things in the community such as master nodes (which isn’t known enough) and taking a big responsibility himself, I think he deserves his credit and a cheer. Technical Analysis person with amazing expanded knowledge that can help and teach many people.

Anyway, that’s pretty much all.
Most of them are already famous but I’m glad I made a proper list for whoever that seek for. This post isn’t going anywhere and newbies will always come and know the right people to follow. Except for those five top personalities in the community, I would like to add more some people to follow without any further information.
Follow @Excellion, @RogerKver, @WhalePanda, @IOHK_Charles, @Brian_Armstrong, @aantonop, @VitalikButerin, @ZeusZissou, @CryptoYoda1338

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

I would add a few names. For altcoins info:
- @notsofast
- @needacoin
- @CRYPTOBANGer
- @Coin_Shark

For nice charts:
- @CryptoChoe
- @Crypto_Ed_NL
- @crypto_rand
- @FatihSK87

For all about crypto, that I really like to read:
- @cryptodemedici
- @NickSzabo4
- @daytradernik
- @Melt_Dem
- @mBTCPizpie
- @iamjosephyoung
- @Crypto_Bitlord
- @Dan_Jeffries1
- @CarpeNoctom
- @naval
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

I started listening to charlie shrem when I found out he was on seemit.

another person, though not well known is @bytemaster7 aka daniel larimer

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

My favorites for trading and charts are:

@Philakone
@crypto_rand
@CryptoChoe
@CryptoTutor

And I love Chris Burniske's commentary. He gives enormously valuable insight into the space: @cburniske

wandino

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

I would add a few names. For altcoins info:
- @notsofast
- @needacoin
- @CRYPTOBANGer
- @Coin_Shark

For nice charts:
- @CryptoChoe
- @Crypto_Ed_NL
- @crypto_rand
- @FatihSK87

For all about crypto, that I really like to read:
- @cryptodemedici
- @NickSzabo4
- @daytradernik
- @Melt_Dem
- @mBTCPizpie
- @iamjosephyoung
- @Crypto_Bitlord
- @Dan_Jeffries1
- @CarpeNoctom
- @naval

These are solid
cryptospacemedia

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

I am following https://twitter.com/cryptomemes0 for crypto humor.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

Thank you for your valuable information. Really it will help me lot to know the crypto world views about the market. I really appreciate it. In the list why hadn't you add MacAfee ?
tql26101997

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

I'm gonna save this list, thanks.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: