Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dips again?  (Read 531 times)
Raffaele Rago (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

What's the FUD behind the dips again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 06:41:05 AM by joanshu

The decline in the market level is something which is normal in every market situation and its not a new thing for btc and i feel it is the right time for the investors to invest on as the price is low so its the best time to buy as much as btc possible and the decline in the market is not going to stay for longer period of time it is best not to do any kind of panic selling during this time so that you don't regret later on.Now the market value of btc went low as google has banned btc advertisements which resulted in the decline in the market value of btc.
Khaconk

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

down the price is a common thing, I think from the panic sell bitcoin, better buy now because the price is very low, do not delay the price drop is only temporary
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

Anyone can invest in Bitcoin. Your friend. Your enemy. Your whatever. However, you must advice them to learn about the basics of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency first. Investing in Bitcoin without having a basic knowledge of Bitcoin or not knowing what you're doing is a recipe for failure. You don't just follow the band because everyone is in the band. Invest in bitcoin only after study and research.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

Relax, the reasons of bitcoin price falling are not only by FUD. there are another factors too.
maybe there are some whales that sell their coins, or dumped it on the large scale.
a6asda6

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

down the price is a common thing, I think from the panic sell bitcoin, better buy now because the price is very low, do not delay the price drop is only temporary
Indeed, Bitcoin has fallen a lot, but I will not be impulsive to buy one at a time. I will gradually increase my position. Now I have already bought a quarter of my position.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin has fallen a lot, but I will not be impulsive to buy one at a time. I will gradually increase my position. Now I have already bought a quarter of my position.

Bitcoin dip is usually happening in the crypto market and no need to worry much as this is normal. Make use of the dip in buying bitcoin at a much cheaper price and good for long term investment wherein you need to wait for it to recover it's growth in price. Bad news and FUD could have been one of the causes for the current plunge of BTC and hopefully this will be minimize so that the down trend could also be controlled.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

This is the best strategy at the moment. You need to keep in mind all the possible options.

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

Yes this will happen a lot this year i think that the reasons why bitcoin keeps falling is the regulation from some country that has a huge users of bitcoin, if some countries implemented regulations to banned or to limit the uses of bitcoin this will have a huge impact to the price of bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

The price of Bitcoin has also dropped sharply after the world's largest online advertising provider, Google, has banned all ads for e-currency transactions and dragged on other currencies. Investors are concerned about Google's move and the recent tightening of control over the government's digital currency. These are the reasons why Bitcoin has fallen sharply at this time.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

Fluctuating value for cryptocurrencies is just a normal thing and is happening in the unexpected matter because of affecting factors in the market. Don't freak out once this happens because you will lose a lot by doing this kind of thing for every cryptocurrency specially to Bitcoin since it is the most popular and the highest value as of now in all of the cryptocurrency. Just hold your Bitcoins and you will reap it all when the price hike occurs it will all be worth it.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

Yes!this is a common thing in everyday life, there are possibility of market fluctuations. Bitcoin prices change everyday by market forces. By this i mean that coins prices change because of supply and demand. If more people want to buy a bitcoin or alt coin,(demand) than sell it (supply), then the price moves up. Conversely, if more people wanted to sell  Bitcoin or alt coins than buying it, there would be greater supply than demand, and the price would fall.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Market decline does not always need FUD as trigger in order to start. Sometimes all are just natural market flow. From the start, we should not think that Bitcoin will always increase. There will be times, such as this one, when Bitcoin will face several/many declines. And based from the current situation of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency, the price could go down without any trigger at all.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

Sometimes FUDs can cause a dip, sometimes misinformation and also sometimes it is just the market being a normal market. People always want to find a reason for the dips, sometimes there are legitimate reasons but other times, it's just the market being a market
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

This is the best strategy at the moment. You need to keep in mind all the possible options.

It is possible that the bitcoin price will spike later on today as there is some good news in the media.

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

No need to worry about bitcoin drop,it is normal nature of market. Specially in crypto market price are so volatile and we even can't predict when it drop and rise again and how much is the difference when it goes down and how much if it increase.Just hold on and don't panic selling at this moment.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

The reason behind the dips are alot of badnews published and some of investors lose confidence that will trigger sell-offs, whales also are taking their profits can also be a factor. For some this is the best opportunity to go shopping in the crypto market after all these maybe we expect a bull run soon, so sit back and relax.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

There are lots of investors that is very afraid of losing monry that is why they decided to just take their money for the mean time. They are try to tap the market first if it is now okay to buy.
Though investors like that may not get totally rich if they are guided with fear.
We must equip ourselves with the knowledge in cryptocurrency.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

It is difficult to say what is the reason for the decrease in the price of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, for today. Some attribute this to the fact that Google will prohibit advertising related to crypto-currencies, but I do not think that's just because of this. I believe that the market will recover in the near future.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I am a little bit weary of this decline. I know that the market will rise up again and will rise up hard. However, as a human nature usually is, I am largely impatient. Any experienced trades here who could tell us - when? Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: