Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandora's Bitcoin Junction (Shareholders wanted)  (Read 10493 times)
PBJ (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 01:59:33 PM

UPDATE: The rig is doing better than I thought. We are achieving 1.55gh/s.

UPDATE 2: The search for a web developer continues today. Still have more than I thought I would for portfolio's.

Thank you.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rannici

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 02:39:17 PM

wow, someoneweird. as a moderator of this forum, and apparently affiliated with the 'bitcoin police',
shouldn't you be looking out for the best interests of the people of this forum? the so-called 'investors'?

shouldn't you, at the very least be moving this thread to a more appropriate place on the forum,
where 'newbies' won't be suckered into blindly giving bitcoins to someone with a poor business plan and dubious credibility?
or perhaps deleting this thread altogether, and advising PBJ to repost it somewhere else when he gets out of the noob status that we are all in?

i've raised legitimate concerns. glad to see i'm being rewarded by being called a troll.
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 03:12:51 PM

I will not get to involved with this today.
It is not worth my time nor the investors time for me to play this game anymore.
You have been reported yet again.

wow, someoneweird. as a moderator of this forum, and apparently affiliated with the 'bitcoin police',
shouldn't you be looking out for the best interests of the people of this forum? the so-called 'investors'?

shouldn't you, at the very least be moving this thread to a more appropriate place on the forum,
where 'newbies' won't be suckered into blindly giving bitcoins to someone with a poor business plan and dubious credibility?
or perhaps deleting this thread altogether, and advising PBJ to repost it somewhere else when he gets out of the noob status that we are all in?

i've raised legitimate concerns. glad to see i'm being rewarded by being called a troll.
rannici

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 03:37:48 PM

you know, for someone who is presumably from china (since you have since said your wife speaks mandarin and is thus qualified for fielding calls),
you sure like to report people.
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 03:40:05 PM

I have never said I was from china.

This proves my point quite well.
rannici

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 03:57:04 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 04:09:48 PM by rannici

do you understand the meaning of the word presumably?
you had implied that your clients were chinese, because your wife can speak mandarin, and thus is qualified to field calls.

Also I do not speak Mandarin yet my wife does. So she can help field phone calls. I call it cheap labor. As they do not want to be paid.

i'm aware that you have neglected to explicitly say where you, or your business are located, supposedly because of your NDA.
hence, yet another reason for skepticism.

I can tell you I am from Rhode Island USA. Exact address can not be disclosed as of yet. I am willing to share much more with my investors and have full disclosure once the damn NDA's expire.

also, if you actually are located in Rhode Island, and not just 'from' there,
then why are your clients chinese? why the need to speak mandarin?
this raises other obvous red flags.
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 04:14:30 PM

I will only say this one more time. After this I am just going to ignore you.

If you have read the entire thread. You would realize that a lot of questions have been answered.

Another thing I would like you to understand. An NDA also means I can not disclose to much personal information as well. Until they are over I am stuck.

Because my wife can speak Russian. Does that mean she is Russian?

This is for getting better contacts that can give better prices on items and services. One must be able to expand across the world when dealing with a "Worldwide currency".
"also, if you actually are located in Rhode Island, and not just 'from' there,
this raises other obvous red flags."

As for now. I will ignore you. As I should have done since the beginning.

Thank you.
rannici

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 04:23:25 PM

i have read the entire thread, which is why i have such a concern for what you are doing.
...which is clearly, in my opinion, equivalent to stealing bitcoins.

ignoring people that raise legitimate concerns is probably not good for your so-called business.
-FaerO-

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 05:08:00 PM

i have read the entire thread, which is why i have such a concern for what you are doing.
...which is clearly, in my opinion, equivalent to stealing bitcoins.

ignoring people that raise legitimate concerns is probably not good for your so-called business.

Ignoring potential or investors is no good for business. Ignoring potential customers is no good for business. but ignoring the Crazy Old Man that comes in everyday to complain yet, has never bought a thing from the store is absolutely a good business plan. In fact, eventually, you'd kick him out of the store. Which is exactly what should be done with you Rannici, from this entire forum. You are the only person here who has recently been relieved of noob status. YOU are one of the biggest trolls I've seen. Why are you so concerned troll? If you think its a scam then dont invest. You've already warned us. & obviously no one cares what you have to say. Now go away. Quit flooding this thread with your uneducated nonsense.

*drops to knees and prays* "Please ban Rannici. Please Lord, ban Rannici now."

& this one kills me

also, if you actually are located in Rhode Island, and not just 'from' there,

So, are you to say, because we are in America, there is never a need for translators? How in the world do you expect to ever expand beyond your borders? You are more than close minded sir, You are nothing but, ignorant & the points you raise are either irrelevant or completely bullheaded. Great job making yourself look like an idiot. because nobody did it for you Smiley

-FaerO-
this raises other obvous red flags.

ישראל לנצה... לחים
rannici

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 05:41:32 PM

look.

being new to this forum, and to the entire bitcoin community as a whole, i took a particular interest in this thread, because it REEKS of scam.
and i thought pointing out this scam to the general bitcoin populace would do some good as it would save investors from donating to this questionable business venture, as well as help the bitcoin exchange in recognizing and weeding out less than reputable investments.

i work at a moderately sized web development firm that offers many of the same services the poster is stating that he is currently in the process of setting up. i also operate my own set of mining rigs. therefore i am just as qualified (if not moreso) as anyone here to offer an assessment of this business.

So, are you to say, because we are in America, there is never a need for translators? How in the world do you expect to ever expand beyond your borders?
of course this is not what i'm saying.
what i tried to make clear above, was that it sounded like PBJ already has mandarin speaking clients that his wife is interfacing with, which seems weird to me.
... but to directly respond to your point, being that PBJ has stated that he is in the primordial stages of setting up his business (which is presumably in rhode island, even though his english grammar is clearly lacking) i HIGHLY DOUBT he has a need for translators or to 'expand beyond' the united states at this point in time. being that it sounds like the operation he is running is many times smaller than the organization i work at. my organization currently has not expanded very far outside the realm of the united states, despite our resources and capabilities to do so.

why? because of the nature of the business.
clients are typically found on the local/regional/ and rare state levels first.
...clients from china is a strange stretch...

i find it appalling that my reputation is being called into question here.

if you want to waste more of your money throwing money into a vacuum go ahead faero.
it appears you've already given him $200?
congratulations on that smart move.
i'm out.
-FaerO-

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 05:52:44 PM

Good riddance. maybe you'll stay away for good now Smiley

ישראל לנצה... לחים
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 02:55:41 AM

We can always hope Smiley
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 03:56:38 AM

UPDATE: I will be contacting 2 web devs in the afternoon. We will see how it goes.
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 05:41:19 PM

One down and one more to go for today.

Still got quite a few to go and a few people to actually contact me back.

Hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday I can make a decision.
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 11:15:16 PM

If anyone needs help with GLBSE.com.

Please do not hesitate to post on the thread or PM me about it.

Thank you
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 12:24:30 AM

So whats the status of your company? do you have any rigs going? have you payed any dividends? How about other things?

Thinking about investing.
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 12:33:53 AM

Hello Bitcoin Swami.

I am yet to pay dividends. That will be coming the end of this month unless it is voted to be re-invested into the company.

Right now we have one rig at 1550mh/s. Still tweaking a bit there.

I am in the process of finding a web developer.

I have been in contact with a company for prepaid cards for over 17,000 services. This is still in the works of course. As the web developer will need to know his/her way around.

I am trying to save the money for the contract right now.

Once that is done. Then I can continue on the rigs and other areas of expansion.

I hope this help you a little bit.

Thank you
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 02:13:58 AM

Hello Bitcoin Swami.

I am yet to pay dividends. That will be coming the end of this month unless it is voted to be re-invested into the company.

Right now we have one rig at 1550mh/s. Still tweaking a bit there.

I am in the process of finding a web developer.

I have been in contact with a company for prepaid cards for over 17,000 services. This is still in the works of course. As the web developer will need to know his/her way around.

I am trying to save the money for the contract right now.

Once that is done. Then I can continue on the rigs and other areas of expansion.

I hope this help you a little bit.

Thank you

Cool that sounds great.  I believe I will list my own little mining venture on there myself.  Most of my company will be investing into other companies.  Mining will just be something to keep the income flowing.  What cards are you using to pull 1550 out of 1 rig?
PBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 02:20:34 AM

5970's.

The price I pay is unbelievably cheap. Took a lot of hard work to get them down on price. Smiley

I do not overclock them. I run them to keep cool and be as energy efficient.
rannici

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 02:21:56 PM

running 5970s for mining without overclocking them is just about the dumbest thing i've ever heard.
at the very least, you should be underclocking the memory.

why is anyone still taking this guy seriously?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: