Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandora's Bitcoin Junction (Shareholders wanted)  (Read 10491 times)
malagant1979

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 02:21:07 PM

Can you please clarify what exactly these legal fees were for ?

I understand who Ingenico are but who is the "distributor" you mention ?

UPDATE: I paid the legal fees today as well. $750.

These were for the contracts with Ingenico and the distributor. Now to pay the contract payment off and a web dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malagant1979

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 02:43:30 PM

I have read the draft business plan and I would very much like to discuss it here.

How would you like those of us with a copy to discuss it ?

Effectively, we need a virtual equivalent of the "post draft business plan presentation" Q&A session that all current shareholders would be at.

Once, you have finalised the business plan, are you intending to place it into the public domain, for potential shareholders to read ?
armaman

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 05:23:42 AM

seeemsssss sketchy....
PBJ (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 07:46:33 PM

I am sorry I have not been around. We just got through hurricane Irene. I have some repairs I need to tend to ASAP. This is just a short update. I will respond to your questions once Things are all set here. Pretty hard to type on my phone. No power here yet.

Thank you
pk

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 12:47:00 AM

I am sort of interested. Will wait to see how this pans out.
hamburger

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 05:06:27 PM

Well, I’m out.

I just sold all my shares at a loss since there are no dividends forth coming and the responses to questions is getting fewer and further apart.

I offered Michael free hosting on my servers and web development to my abilities and a fully fletched prepaid card system for the selling of prepaid cards. I have developed and used this system successfully to prove that it can be done and unfortunately until now I had no response from him.

All the best to you who want to stick around but this is where I get off this buss.

Cheers.

Datacoin : DHZ6H91fsDoBHbdqED3ysCJJ2TUh3zRMZD
Krugercoin : Yz3A9sTMp2yh5QLuAL8YQyvS5PdjHRHkkf
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:57:43 PM

Cheap negative advertising then. Congratulations.

Hope you find a buyer for your products and services.

Well, I’m out.

I just sold all my shares at a loss since there are no dividends forth coming and the responses to questions is getting fewer and further apart.

I offered Michael free hosting on my servers and web development to my abilities and a fully fletched prepaid card system for the selling of prepaid cards. I have developed and used this system successfully to prove that it can be done and unfortunately until now I had no response from him.

All the best to you who want to stick around but this is where I get off this buss.

Cheers.

hamburger

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 06:33:25 AM

@Ben Walsh (beamer)

Are you daft or just naturally stupid!

Do you see any advertising here or did you see any of my emails to Michael?

No, then you should not comment nor assu – yes assu because you only make an ass out of u!

I do not need any buyers for my products or services because there are none too provide in the first place and therefore do not need any advertising.

I do have servers that I use for my own personal use and for development of applications where I approach people to do development for them at no cost, jip that is for free, nada or zip! I just like to create these applications because some idiot told me a long time ago that I am incapable of application development.

The prepaid card system was developed on the above principle and for the same reasons. This was offered at no cost, jip again for free, nada or zip and unfortunately that ship has sailed and is not more available.

@Peter Lambert

May it bring you fortunes galore! Wink

Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 07:30:25 AM

Neither.

There are always non monetary costs to "free".

Even if it is just the lack of professionalism, as shown here.

What is your objective in making public one side of a story in which your offer of "free" services and products was rejected?

It has harmed your reputation - I'm now less likely to consider using your products and services, even with zero monetary cost.

I get offers of "free" business services all the time and ignore almost all of them. I certainly don't expect those offering to then go and tell all my past, present and future customers and investors - which is exactly what you've now done.

@Ben Walsh (beamer)

No, then you should not comment nor assu – yes assu because you only make an ass out of u!

I do not need any buyers for my products or services because there are none too provide in the first place and therefore do not need any advertising.

I do have servers that I use for my own personal use and for development of applications where I approach people to do development for them at no cost, jip that is for free, nada or zip! I just like to create these applications because some idiot told me a long time ago that I am incapable of application development.

The prepaid card system was developed on the above principle and for the same reasons. This was offered at no cost, jip again for free, nada or zip and unfortunately that ship has sailed and is not more available.

@Peter Lambert

hamburger

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 12:56:19 PM

You are clearly just plain stupid and as thick as a plank!

Only you will buy a service or product that does not exist - I just do not know how you will do it, you should write a book on that and you'll rake in the millions.

I am not a professional and that I made it clear by stating why I do things - this is like free, nada or zip and the people that I have helped will not be made public!

I do not care about a reputation because with or without it I can still do whatever I like, I still going to earn the same as always. What I do care about is the people that were or still is in the same venture as me and they clearly have no idea what is going and that is what I have decide to reveal.

Again, you do not know the content of my correspondence with Michael and that is how it will stay.

By responding to the post, you agree that you are an idiot.

Neither.

There are always non monetary costs to "free".

Even if it is just the lack of professionalism, as shown here.

What is your objective in making public one side of a story in which your offer of "free" services and products was rejected?

It has harmed your reputation - I'm now less likely to consider using your products and services, even with zero monetary cost.

I get offers of "free" business services all the time and ignore almost all of them. I certainly don't expect those offering to then go and tell all my past, present and future customers and investors - which is exactly what you've now done.

@Ben Walsh (beamer)

@Peter Lambert

rannici

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 05:11:24 PM

it's been pretty clear this has been a scam from the start.

just throwing that out there...
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 09:45:34 PM

There was to be a motion on whether the profits from this month's mining would be reinvested into the company or not. Also the communication with investors has been more than adequate for the first month and a bit of a startup - have you ever invested in a startup before ? Rancidi was bitching about excessive communication ... and I see he is back to provide further digs - sigh ... some of the people, some of the time.

Did you read the business plan ? Did you provide any constructive criticism on it ?

There is clearly still a market for what PBJ is going to be offering here and company assets to more than support the last trade price - seems the votes (through the bids and asks of GLBSE for PBJ) support this too. I would certainly buy more shares at the price you traded at.

While checking for a raised motion, I note that it looks to me like the motion functionality of the GLBSE server is currently broken, at least it is through the 2.0 version of the Python client.

Any others having problems with motions through the web client ? (I don't have any access to my BTC wallet at the moment to test with an additional PBJ share in the web client)

Well, I’m out.

Cheers.

Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2011, 02:35:35 PM

GLBSE is going to be down for Saturday.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 04:59:24 PM

Anyword from OP I own shares of the stock but with no responses and no post in quite some time I am concerned my funds are doing nothing.  I would use them elsewhere if this project isn't going materialize.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
November 26, 2011, 03:20:31 PM

PBJ - what's the latest status ? Have you recovered from the unfortunate problems yet ? What's the total cost and what can your investors hope to recover ?
rannici

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 10:36:39 PM

lulz.

what can your investors hope to recover ?

zero. zip. nada.

he played you all from the start.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 02:30:01 PM

Bump.

PBJ - Are you still there ?

PBJ - what's the latest status ? Have you recovered from the unfortunate problems yet ? What's the total cost and what can your investors hope to recover ?
mike332

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 09:32:23 PM

Sorry it took so long to reply. I just did not see you in my inbox. I have replied to your PM now. Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: