Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: G20 Summit 2018  (Read 569 times)
Asimmo (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Today G20 meeting has started in Buenos Aires..
As we all know, current awfull dump of our beloved market is partially due to uncertain expectations from G20 summit..
World`s most powerfull but regressive bodies will have it`s say in these days, even about our crypto world, having it`s influence..

https://www.g20.org/en/calendar
Here is the calendar of the events..

What type and how huge effect will it have on our portfolios guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

it will all depends on what will be the discussion about cryptocurrencies.

I think there will be calls to jointly regulate cryptocurrencies and to prevent illegal money laundering and usage of crypto for terrorists funding.

But overall I do think that this could be the start of more acceptance of cryptocurrencies when more regulations sets in

nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

I hope in the coming days we will get good news from this summit. The market needs a boost for growth! Judging by the fact that the attitude to crypto-currencies in many large states (for example, Germany) has changed in a positive way, we can hope for positive news!
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

g20 meetings are not affective and there is no point to make them.
All of G20 members are hating each other and just talking and talking.
they never get in action and this will be zero effect on crypto.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

Well, hope so everything goes right. I am expecting something will come that will regulate it, so that old and new investors do not panic like we did in last 2-3 months since bitcoin raise and its burst, already cryptos were badly affected in last 3 months due to various reasons, so expecting something will come out that will regulate it approved by G20 nations.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Asimmo (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

It`s not inter relations between participants, but idea and acting principals between them.
If leading countries initiate trend for smart adoption of cryptos, it will have domino effect for the rest, 3rd world countries..
As reliability and security increases, when countries like Japan and Germany adopts blockchain and currencies, it`s like dictating to other weaker countries..
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

G-20 will make unattractive the cryptos due to hard regulations and certain bans. In fact, what they are going to talk is so much important, that , according to what i know, Crypto will go to hell in 5 days.

Bad news are coming, goverments and banks want to know how much money you put in, how much you win, and who gets it. This will force exchanges to be regulated so that all "anonimous" information about clients actually disappears.

Big whales, traders and investors are not in crypto for tech. Nor are the 99,99999999% of you. They are, LIKE YOU, in for profit. If crypto is so regulated that you cannot do what attrated people to this , (money laundering and tax evasion among other things), inverstors simply will run away from this madness.

If people actually cared about technology, why would have nearly 70% of the hole value of cryptocurrencies gone?? If ETH, is so good, and has a bright future, what has changed that has forced investors that had 133 billion in this, to actually stay only 40 billion and going down?? has the technology proved wrong? Is it not effective?? NOOOOO!!!!! It's goverments and the profit of crypto vs no profit for goverments and banks what is actually DESTROYING crypto.

In the G20 we will see the hate goverments and banks have against crypto, because the more money it goes in, the less they control it. Banks are losing a huge amount of money to lend because of this, and this is why they are all against. to the point they are even banning you from using your own credit card!!!

G-20 will almost clarify how are they going to destroy Crypto with regulations. The problem you guys seem not to understand, is that you consider regulations good because they give certitude for the future. The real issue is that THOSE REGULATIONS will make Crypto not interesting for investors because, once money laundering, tax evasions, total anonimous transactions and the impossibility to track the money and who really sells it , will leave crypto for the value the technology has, and this concept has been proved to be very low, and numbers talk clearly.

Hope you all guys are losing the money and you can afford that. Moreover, i wish i was wrong in all my statement. I really hope so.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

G20 is a summit that wants the countries  is to know and don't be strict when it comes in cryptocurrency. They want to talk about issues associated with cybersecurity, the fintech industry and cryptocurrencies.
alex-kopt

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

I think you are right.
But it's not members who hate each other. A couple of groups (parties) are formed there and they hate each other.
And the actions are never made. You are perfectly right here Smiley
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:40:52 AM
Merited by aoluain (1)

G-20 will make unattractive the cryptos due to hard regulations and certain bans. In fact, what they are going to talk is so much important, that , according to what i know, Crypto will go to hell in 5 days.

Bad news are coming, goverments and banks want to know how much money you put in, how much you win, and who gets it. This will force exchanges to be regulated so that all "anonimous" information about clients actually disappears.

Big whales, traders and investors are not in crypto for tech. Nor are the 99,99999999% of you. They are, LIKE YOU, in for profit. If crypto is so regulated that you cannot do what attrated people to this , (money laundering and tax evasion among other things), inverstors simply will run away from this madness.

If people actually cared about technology, why would have nearly 70% of the hole value of cryptocurrencies gone?? If ETH, is so good, and has a bright future, what has changed that has forced investors that had 133 billion in this, to actually stay only 40 billion and going down?? has the technology proved wrong? Is it not effective?? NOOOOO!!!!! It's goverments and the profit of crypto vs no profit for goverments and banks what is actually DESTROYING crypto.

In the G20 we will see the hate goverments and banks have against crypto, because the more money it goes in, the less they control it. Banks are losing a huge amount of money to lend because of this, and this is why they are all against. to the point they are even banning you from using your own credit card!!!

G-20 will almost clarify how are they going to destroy Crypto with regulations. The problem you guys seem not to understand, is that you consider regulations good because they give certitude for the future. The real issue is that THOSE REGULATIONS will make Crypto not interesting for investors because, once money laundering, tax evasions, total anonimous transactions and the impossibility to track the money and who really sells it , will live crypto for the value the technology has, and this concept has been proved to be very low, and numbers talk clearly.

Hope you all guys are losing the money and you can afford that. Moreover, i wish i was wrong in all my statement. I really hope so.

Get a grip.

The country that is calling G20 for crypto regulations is Japan and the agenda is to prevent money laundering.

This is a good thing. We do not want illegal activities to keep using crypto as a way to hide their money and we certainly do not want terrorists to use crypto as a way to fund their activities too.

There are many countries who do not want to see too much regulations to kill crypto.

We are all losing money but for those of us who still have our heads on our shoulders, we know that this period of pain will pass and we should not panic.

chill.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Darkstare

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

As we all know, current awfull dump of our beloved market is partially due to uncertain expectations from G20 summit..
World`s most powerfull but regressive bodies will have it`s say in these days, even about our crypto world, having it`s influence..

They wanted to talk about regulations to protect consumers and stop illegal activity. And they want the cryptocurrency to be fast growing. And they want to know the others what is the good value of cryptocurrency.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

I think this time meeting in G20 is not possible there will be discussion about this cryptocurrency. This could happen because big news from GOOGLE is already widespread about ICO ICO using digital currency, hopefully there is positive news about it later
Piskeante

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

G-20 will almost clarify how are they going to destroy Crypto with regulations. The problem you guys seem not to understand, is that you consider regulations good because they give certitude for the future. The real issue is that THOSE REGULATIONS will make Crypto not interesting for investors because, once money laundering, tax evasions, total anonimous transactions and the impossibility to track the money and who really sells it , will live crypto for the value the technology has, and this concept has been proved to be very low, and numbers talk clearly.

Get a grip.

The country that is calling G20 for crypto regulations is Japan and the agenda is to prevent money laundering.

This is a good thing. We do not want illegal activities to keep using crypto as a way to hide their money and we certainly do not want terrorists to use crypto as a way to fund their activities too.

There are many countries who do not want to see too much regulations to kill crypto.

We are all losing money but for those of us who still have our heads on our shoulders, we know that this period of pain will pass and we should not panic.

chill.

sorry but i disagree. The real FACT!!! is that crypto has been used by big whales, investors, drug dealers, terrorist and many other people to do their business without a goverment controling it. Not even the police could track the money moved by those grups.

IF!!! you force big regulations towards making it impossible for the people mentioned to do their own shit, what will occur, and it definetely will, is that those big big investors will go another way, since they don't want to be controlled, paying taxes for crypto, and having a huge risk due to volatility.

Have you ever thought that what you consider as being "good" is actually bad???

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Wechsler
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

Get a grip.

chill.

sorry but i disagree. The real FACT!!! is that crypto has been used by big whales, investors, drug dealers, terrorist and many other people to do their business without a goverment controling it. Not even the police could track the money moved by those grups.

IF!!! you force big regulations towards making it impossible for the people mentioned to do their own shit, what will occur, and it definetely will, is that those big big investors will go another way, since they don't want to be controlled, paying taxes for crypto, and having a huge risk due to volatility.

Have you ever thought that what you consider as being "good" is actually bad???

Yes, maybe a lot of illegal money will exit the space, and businesses that use crypto merely for tax evasion. But you will also have mainstream money being less hesitant to enter crypto, which will far supersede illegal money.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

I think more of the G20 meeting is to discuss about various policy between countries, so I think it will rarely involves encryption currency market, and all countries have gradually acknowledged the status of the bitcoin, the bitcoin will continue to rise.

digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

Let us wait till the news come out about crypto from G20 summit. And I hope in the coming days we will get good news from this summit. The market needs a boost for growth.
If they step forward for rules and regulations over crypto will be appreciated.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Can the market recover? I hope BTC will go back to 10k. and I hope this event can release a new digital co-brand. It will make the market more exciting and an opportunity for other electronic currencies to return to higher prices.
[soks]

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

I think that you should not expect from this summit of positive news for crypto currency. Since the strongest of the world is against uncontrolled money.
Piskeante

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

I think that you should not expect from this summit of positive news for crypto currency. Since the strongest of the world is against uncontrolled money.

totally agree. Cryptocurrency is harming banks badly since they cannot play with your money to get theirs by lending it. Goverments by the other side want you to pay taxes so that they can use it to give their own workers money and wealth to live at your expense. They want to control your money and put taxes over you even when the goverment has done nothing in favor of crypto, but they actually want a part of it from you. Moreover, socialism is getting ahead by providing with social services paid by all. The more money you have, the more they'll have to buy your vote with your own money, which is disgusting to a terrible extent.

the problem , the issue is: which % of the total capitalization of cryptocurrency is actually related to technology? According to numbers and market trending.....about 35% of the total seen in December 2017.

If people, investors mainly, see no profit on this crypto, and also see high risk and taxes, do you think they will invest in this techonology? ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Traders can usually get money by selling and bying in short term, but investors , whales and other will fly away and will not return.

G-20 is bound to crash crypto. Hope this will not happen, but it's a big possibility that this happens. Stay prepared in case your faith collapses.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

I suppose G20 countries tend to find ways regulate crypto world and get taxes from crypto investors, so I also do not wait for good news.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: