Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: G20 Summit 2018  (Read 569 times)
silenticx

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

The crypto money market grew again after seeing the lowest values ​​of the moon. Bitcoin, ethereum and other crypto units showed an average increase of 15-20%. This rise followed the Bank of England's announcement that members of the G20 did not pose risks to the global economy.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

G20 summit has a great impact with regards to the rising up trend of the cryptocurrency market that is happening currently. Members of the G20 had commented that cryptocurrency does not pose any risk or threat on the global financial stablility world wide and because of this, it has been successively increasing as of this writing therefore for those who had hold their coins, don't sell it and just have to wait for the further growth it will reach to be able to gain good profit.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

I don't know how it influence to ICO projects?
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

G-20 will make unattractive the cryptos due to hard regulations and certain bans. In fact, what they are going
sorry but i disagree. The real FACT!!! is that crypto has been used by big whales, investors, drug dealers, terrorist and many other people to do their business without a goverment controling it. Not even the police could track the money moved by those grups.

IF!!! you force big regulations towards making it impossible for the people mentioned to do their own shit, what will occur, and it definetely will, is that those big big investors will go another way, since they don't want to be controlled, paying taxes for crypto, and having a huge risk due to volatility.

Have you ever thought that what you consider as being "good" is actually bad???
even after the respected member give you a logical answer on your thoughts you still disagree  Grin but i wanna ask you a simple question, before cryptocurrencies being invented there were terrorists and money laundering weren't they?
or they were just waiting for cryptocurrencies to show up?!?! second part banks are corrupted even more  than crypto market and the reason why they hate crypto that there is  a big part of economics now (that's crypto market ) that they cannot control  i don't why know all this attack and i guess you are a supporter of cryptocurrencies but you are afraid of what will be
i wanna tell you something human being are smart and they always seek what's best for them there will come time when they will figure out that cryptocurrencies is the future . what's happening now between banks and crypto is a fight of survival and they will use every thing in their hands to survive
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

I hope in the coming days we will get good news from this summit. The market needs a boost for growth! Judging by the fact that the attitude to crypto-currencies in many large states (for example, Germany) has changed in a positive way, we can hope for positive news!

Yes, I hope that also. I hope they will consider cryptocurrency as a way of helping the country to boost the economy. And that they will see cryptoworld not a threat but a tool to a better world. Let us hope for more investors here in our community. And there will be more ICOs offers. Let us hope and pray for this.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

The G20 news has a significant impact to the behavioural pattern of cryptocurrencies prices in the decentralized markets.  It's a great fundamental tool which has made the prices of tokens to take a positive leap recently. Thank God for this wonderful news.

HOMT

Powered by,
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:48 AM

Today G20 meeting has started in Buenos Aires..
As we all know, current awfull dump of our beloved market is partially due to uncertain expectations from G20 summit..
World`s most powerfull but regressive bodies will have it`s say in these days, even about our crypto world, having it`s influence..

https://www.g20.org/en/calendar
Here is the calendar of the events..

What type and how huge effect will it have on our portfolios guys?

The biggest and most important statement comes as "Cryptocurrencies Don`t risk world economies at all! Bank of England Governor Mark Carney has  insisted in a letter to members of the #G20"
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

The Financial Stability Board (FSB) - an international organization set up by the G20 countries for financial control - does not intend to create an international legal framework for the regulation of the crypto-currency market.
"The initial assessment of the FSB is that today crypto-currencies do not pose a risk to global financial stability"
The crypto-currency sector is a rapidly developing but still insignificant one that occupies less than 1% of world GDP, therefore it can not seriously affect the current financial system.
The bitcoin rate responded to this message with a take-off upwards of more than $ 1000 after Sunday's lows. Now bitcoin is trading around $ 8,400. Other crypto-currencies also rose appreciably.
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:08:20 AM

I have not heard anything specific on the plans of this group, it is known only that its task is to develop the basic principles for regulating digital currencies and preventing their use for criminal activities.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

The entire crytocurrency markets surge up immediately after heard the positive signal regarding on this crypto industry, no BAN over this markets at all. I hope the downtrend is broken.
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

The G20 news has a significant impact to the behavioural pattern of cryptocurrencies prices in the decentralized markets.  It's a great fundamental tool which has made the prices of tokens to take a positive leap recently. Thank God for this wonderful news.
Since the G-20 summit, in principle, spoke positively about the Crypto-currency and there was information that its representatives were in favor of recognizing the Crypto-currency as a financial asset, this would have a positive effect on the Crypto-currency after July, when they will meet next time and will make a similar decision. In addition, after such a decision, one should expect that the majority of G20 countries recognize the crypto currency and it will start to be introduced into our life much more quickly.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Asimmo (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

In general yes - but current price trends tend to destroy every type of prediction, logic and TA drawings.. Smiley
Twitter gurues were drawing 13,000$ TA drawing at tradingview - for the mid March..
Instead - you see the reality..
prychik

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

Grin
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

Here the 10 points worked out at the conference.

GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF US

https://www.ccn.com/g20-an-sumary-with-10-topics/
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Today G20 meeting has started in Buenos Aires..
As we all know, current awfull dump of our beloved market is partially due to uncertain expectations from G20 summit..
World`s most powerfull but regressive bodies will have it`s say in these days, even about our crypto world, having it`s influence..

https://www.g20.org/en/calendar
Here is the calendar of the events..

What type and how huge effect will it have on our portfolios guys?

the result of G20 summit 2018 are still positive to the growth of crypto.
and 15 country will support for making regulation for cryopto. and this this was have a big impact to crypto world.
on that's meeting only focusing for avoid money laundering using crypto.
but I still have a faith of crypto especially on blockchain technology who still have a bright future

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

G20 meeting is a positive one we just need a sharp downtrent so we can end this bear market ones and for all as of now we are not yet out of the woods
i hope we will been down 70% since all time high haha just bounties is saving me from this
QCT

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

I heard that South Korea's government plan to to begin taxation in 2019.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

I think any discussion about crypto from big players is a positive sign for cryptocurrencies, as these big players want to tax the cryptocurrencies and legalize them.

Asimmo (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Yes but, taxation will reduce our profit, in any case.
Besides, administering it is additional time/resource.

8. Tracking and KYC
There is still no consensus as to how or if crypto actives should be tracked or tagged so that it is possible to identify where they came from and where they are going. However, KYC and Digital Identity standards should be key points in the discussions.

So, DEXes will flourish additionally..
No big players want KYC and identification..
We already have identifiable banks..
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

The G20 meeting is expected to have a big negative impact on cryptocurrency markets.
The real G20, however, will feel that the current cryptocurrency market still does not need regulation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: