Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: G20 Summit 2018  (Read 581 times)
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

The big conclusion:

"There is no conclusion. See you in July"

?
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:25:05 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 06:24:56 PM by TTITA

I think whatever the outcome of Crypto discussion on the G20, has not been too influential for the short term, but some countries are beginning to consider taking a more serious approach by allowing crypto currencies to move, and this is a good thing for me at least.

Yes but, taxation will reduce our profit, in any case.
Besides, administering it is additional time/resource.

8. Tracking and KYC
There is still no consensus as to how or if crypto actives should be tracked or tagged so that it is possible to identify where they came from and where they are going. However, KYC and Digital Identity standards should be key points in the discussions.

So, DEXes will flourish additionally..
No big players want KYC and identification..
We already have identifiable banks..
KYC and Digital Identity are become priority now in some big exchanges now, there is still no consensus how this will going in future, as we already know one of reason people using Bitcoin are because the freedom it is.
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

G20 summit has been completed, and the results are also positive in my opinion, many countries that recognize Bitcoin. only one that prohibits, namely China. and my own country is neutral in the G20 meeting. but in fact the positive outcomes in the meetings of the major powers, are unable to keep up with the current price of coins. even now the price is getting lower.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

Meetings G20 look like the reasoning of a 90-year-old old man about how he plans to surf in a few years. It seems that people there do not know what they are discussing. It's a shame that people try to solve the fate of crypto, which has nothing to do with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: