Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is buying ICO now is a good time?  (Read 154 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum in my wallet, I want this to purchase a small amount in the ICO . But when i see the market was so bearish, I have doubt. Is buying ICO now in time like this that the market is dropping a good time?

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

I do not think it is a good idea. I think better to save your eth.
Most of coins at this time you can buy at exchange below ICO price.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

I have a small amount of ethereum in my wallet, I want this to purchase a small amount in the ICO . But when i see the market was so bearish, I have doubt. Is buying ICO now in time like this that the market is dropping a good time?

usually the best time to purchase ICO tokens is during the pre-sale. It happens though that after listing on exchanges the price falls below thtat level, especially when it comes to projects with massive bounty. It really depends per project
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

In my opinion, if the project is really good and you have already decided to invest in it, then you do not need to doubt it and you need to invest safely in the market, if the project with the future will bring the profit necessarily
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

There cant be a worst time to invest in ICOs. With more than half ICOs turning out to be scams or failing, you are better off buying them on the markets once they have an actual product to show case.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

There's no better nor worse time to buy ICO. It all depend on the time the project that appeals to you is on sale and the availability if the fund you want to put in. Sometimes buying from the secondary crypto market could be a better option if ICO does not attract your attention.
Bagorrr

Activity: 350
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

any time is good for buyng ICO. Everything depends on what goals you have. There isn't the best time for flipperes now but right enough  to invest in long-term serious projects
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

In my opinion, it is better to leave your coins. The market is now of course in good reception to purchase. But this is your choice of how best to proceed.
nnamdit

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Buying ico if you ask me is a good time now.Yes the market may be dropping right now as you rightly said, it will definitely come up again.  
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

Now is the time to buy the encrypted currency of high-quality ico. Since the market is in a low state, many ico's encrypted currency is lower than the issuing price.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

It depends on ICO, if it is a good project, it is good to invest otherwise it is better to buy other good listed ICO that almost down their ICO prices and hope for the rise to gain more.
Coolwar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Investing in crypto currency has always been and will be one of the most risky ways to increase your capitals! If there is an amount that you can risk, then you should carefully approach the selection of the project ... The forum has a lot of topics related to this issue! Sincerely I wish good luck!
MishaSnake

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

Perhaps it is worth leaving the coins as the market is simply glutted by different projects now. Also it is worth finding a lot of time to select really good project.
Noojaci

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

My advice is to keep some ETH and buy some ICO tokens. That's what I am doing right now. There is plenty ICOs out there, I am sure there are some legit. My favorite one is the Coinnup for now. Will invest some my crypto in that ICO.  Grin
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

take note of this before buying study first the ico you want to buy make some plan on it. make sure that the ico has a potential of making profit on it so you wont get dissapointed.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

If it is a good project then you can buy but if not it is better you use the fund and invest in other existing coin which has lost value in price, you will get more value because the coins are already in the market.

IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

The current market still red right now. But it's your decision if you want to buy ICO.
Ethereum value is very low now. If you buy it and hold for several months your ICO. I think you will double your profit.

JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

If you have $$$ on hand I would buy coins now. Not ICO but solid coins.

I you have ETH it don't matter. The price for ETH down/up with other alts. So the timing is less importent. As long the ICO / Coin is good of cause.

As I see it.

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

Don't sell your ETH yet. Ethereum's price is currently low and it would be better to buy more instead of selling.
If you want to buy some ICOs you will find many interesting projects but you have to make some investigation, in order to be sure you didn't buy any scam token.
However, as I said, the market is ideal for buying coins at low prices if you can afford it do it and buy the ICOs later.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

Many says good time to buy ICO now but I think there is no good or bad time to buy ICO it depends on your research,if the community will fully support the ICO or how good the project they have? etc. so research to make sure.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: