Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2581 times)
ishirut009 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

I haven't used Bountyhive yet but it seems legit. I tried searching the forum about them and I found our that its an ICO too! Here is the link to their bounty thread which only started last January https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809836.0
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

hello guys, i found bountyhive this day and i found out that i need to login my facebook account or twitter account inside the website in able for them to count my stakes. Does anyone using bountyhive here ? what are your thoughts ? is it safe ?

I am using bountyhive and have no complaint so far. Their platform is very good compared to other similar services and there are no reasons for me to say it is not safe.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Yes, I am using Bountyhive for more than a month, it is absolutely 100% safe & legit website. I already get paid by them for 2 campaign that I joined. I can say it is the best platform for Bounty hunters. You no need to submit reports they will check themselves once you connect your social media accounts from their website. Secondly, you no need to wait for months to get paid, once the campaign is finished they will send you payment after exactly 1 week. There is no staking system on bountyhive platform they will put you in specific tier once you met certain requirements like your bitcointalk rank/facebook friends/twitter followers/content quality(video + article)/no. of upvotes on your post(reddit). You must try it. Wink
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

I really think that bountyhive is legit, I already join this, but as of the moment, I haven't use it yet because as of the moment, the bounty is really limited,
Well, I know a friend who is really using it and earn a lot from it, It worth to try.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

Hey. You can safely go to your Twitter account or Facebook on the site bountyhive. I've been working with this site for more than a month. And during this time nothing terrible has happened. Therefore you can safely register on this site.

DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

I am using bounty have and have no complaint so far. Their platform is very good compared to other similar services and there are no reasons for me to say it is not safe.

I think that even theymos pointed towards this site for the ones that ain't happy with the current system in the bitcointalk. I also think that this site is legit for doing bounties and it has its own system.

The managers are making the elimination process of the certain ICOs even before they are put onto the site.

For those who want something new, they are welcome to go there and try the different system of bounty profit. I am currently satisfied with this forum management and this new system that is presented is actually quite good for stoping a lot of useless spam that has been scattered along the forum.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Bountyhive seems to be legal, and Bountyhive seems to be a company that specializes in the management of bounty threads, so most of the time we submit our twitter and facebook account passwords, which I think is just for statistics.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

bountyhive - this is really a good platform. user-friendly interface and generous reward. I was advised by her friend. I've been using this platform for a long time and I can not say anything bad about it! I rate her work at 4 out of 5

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

Nothing is safe for bounties and there is no need for any automated system. The bitcoin forum and the usual google docs are more than enough for reporting so anything else is suspicious.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

As you can see in my avatar and signature i am using bountyhive. And this is nit my first partisipation in their bounties. So far, no complaints. I'm more than satisfied with this platform. But everything is very subjective and guided only by yourown choice and decisions.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

It is safe, a lot of my friends are using it to participate in the bounty campaign that used bounty hive service. There is no a lot of requirements for that. but it backs again on your decision if you are feeling doubt about that and you cna try to ignore it and move to another bounty campaign.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

Yes bounty hive is safe for bounty, it is easy to join and main thing is this is a group of bounties me toois doing bounty hive there is not any problem.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

i think you can seeing of participation thats bounty and review when they do too i thinks its good bounty and dont affraid, review/comments member in forum is critical to know and you can see the sheet to see how many participation in bountyhive
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

I think that bounty is safe, and the worst case is to get no reward. That's it.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

I have not been wearing bountyhive recently, I was suggested by my friend and it is really good. the rules are very strict and this is nice bountyhive hopefully more successful
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

I am using Bountyhive and I think it is absolutely safe. More than that, it is really convenient that you shouldn't take care about doing weekly reports so I like this platform.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

It's safe so far as what people are saying. I have used it also and they have a few features which I liked. For example you need only to re-post 2 post a week and you don;t have to report it, all you need to to do is wait and they will update your stakes. You could also earn Ethereum simply by referring their site to others. But the thing is you need to really be active, if there is a new bounty then you might missed it as there are lots of people signing so you can't have your slot for it. And also there are only few bounties available out there not like here.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

I am using bountyhive and I can assure you it is safe, a lot of forum users are on there doing campaigns! As for me I like it a lot, once you register, it's fast and quick to do campaigns and stakes. So go ahead and register, without any hesitation

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

I am using Bountyhive and I think it is absolutely safe. More than that, it is really convenient that you shouldn't take care about doing weekly reports so I like this platform.
Good platform. Main problem is so much participants. That's why rewards can be a small. If team will do campaigns more limited that every will get more. However main goal is not participants benefication but project success.  And with this goal the platform manages
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: