Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

I would say 90% of bounties pretend to to increase the community but  they in few cases achieve the final  goal and a platform is not going to change that at all.
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

Its very safe because i have been using boutnyhive for months and i dont have any problems,the rewards are sent easily to my wallet after the ICO has ended,less hassle because there are no reports needed to have weekly,for those who are lazy like me it would be ideal to use this great campaign website
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

Of course it is because i haev been using it for about 4months and i can say it makes my life easier especially i am joining bunch of bounty campaigns in social media,i loved the platform because you wont need to do reports just like what you need to have in traditional bounties in bitcointalk the stakes are automatically counted and you will get paid at the end of the bouny without any hassle.

Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

i think bountyhive want to collect a huge data about the people who care about the cryptocurrency, ico and bounty so that they can do the marketing activities with this data Smiley
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

The site is good just as they said it is. I have done a bounty for them and i have been paid immediately the bounty ended. The token was already listed before they even distributed the tokens. To me, they list very legit projects.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

If we can not see the spreadsheet, it is not a safe place. The team can give the stake to the people they want, they can distribute money to their friends. It does not seem safe, but here are the most popular bounty campaigns Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

Hi, absolutely yes! It is very good platform, one of the best now, you dont have to report your tweets, retweets, so you spend less time by doing your work.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

If we can not see the spreadsheet, it is not a safe place. The team can give the stake to the people they want, they can distribute money to their friends. It does not seem safe, but here are the most popular bounty campaigns Smiley
I would not participate in the bounty campaign if I could not see my spreadsheets. This is dishonest and inconvenient, if there is no feedback.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

I would not participate in the bounty campaign if I could not see my spreadsheets. This is dishonest and inconvenient, if there is no feedback.
Yes, it is true, I forgot about it. It is big mistake on this platform, that you cant see your progress, hope they will update their website and add this feature Wink.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

I think it is safe to work with bountyhive  , I mean they will not steal your account or something like that . But you should note that bountyhive doesn't provide participants with a spreadsheet , so users can't check their stakes and control a fair token distribution . So this is a weak side of bountyhive platform , as it gives a possibility of fraud .

Yes, this is something that they work around. So far, its not a big concern since I did not still receive a bounty from  bountyhive. But if if the feed back is okay, maybe many will appreciate this site.As of the moment,  I am still only the learning stage here.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

bountuhive is now again his hits where all bounties must be logged in bountyhive because there are safe and pocket payouts fit by date, and very responsive contact his team.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

bountuhive is now again his hits where all bounties must be logged in bountyhive because there are safe and pocket payouts fit by date, and very responsive contact his team.
It looks very cool, maybe it's like it can make participation in the campaign bounty more honest. I think with the passage of time this will become a kind of standard for all new bounty campaigns.  Smiley
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

seems like bounty give is doing ok but I don't like that they are not transparent you can't see how the rest of the people do..for me that was important because that s how you learn.
Amazix is my favourite

I also don't like their service. Their service may be good for the ICO companies as they are getting lot of bounty participants in no time. But it is no way user friendly for the Bounty participant, there is obviously a question mark on the transparency of stake distribution, and also I find out something more.

They just declined my all work as my twitter audit was more than 1 month old. And that is a ridiculous decision. For a active twitter account there is 100% chance that he would gain more follower in more than a month. So they could have consider my last audit score.

** I think as their process is not transparent they might be coming up with lot more reason to decline the stakes of the participants in future.    

Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

Yes, I think they are fine and safe. At least I am satisfied with them.
While doing bounties on bountyhive i have mind peace that ICO will not scam it Tongue
Dilemmaremma

Activity: 103
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

I did like their service for a while. I have multiple referrals and was probably the biggest fanboy out there. Unfortunately, that was short lived. At first, I chalked their mistakes up to growing pains from being such a new platform. They claim to have tokens in escrow, which is nice but apparently not always the case(see skychain), they have automated tracking which would be nice if it worked but they only calculate all stakes at the end of the campaign, not weekly, so by the time the campaign ends, any archived tweets won’t be counted. They blame twitter for this issue and have told users to contact twitter if they have a problem with this when it can be solved easily enough by running their tracking bot weekly or monthly instead of at the end of 4 month long campaigns. Instead, To solve this, they implemented a 15 twitter campaign limit, after I was already participate in 23 from them and 48 bounties total across btt/bountyhive/Bounty0x, etc. So my two months of 23 bounties won’t be counted because I’m involved in so many elsewhere. In addition, they don’t even tell you about this 15 campaign limit until you’ve hit it. So if you have 15 campaigns you’re participating in on another platform and then sign up for bountyhive, you may as well not even bother to sign up because most of your work won’t count for them.

I would rather track my own bounties than not get paid, and that really seems to be the only selling point that they’re kind of following through with? You don’t need to track the 15 bounties you do with them, but you also won’t be able to participate in any other bounties either if you want credit for bountyhive.

Big promises, bigger disappointment.

ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

I did like their service for a while. I have multiple referrals and was probably the biggest fanboy out there. Unfortunately, that was short lived. At first, I chalked their mistakes up to growing pains from being such a new platform. They claim to have tokens in escrow, which is nice but apparently not always the case(see skychain), they have automated tracking which would be nice if it worked but they only calculate all stakes at the end of the campaign, not weekly, so by the time the campaign ends, any archived tweets won’t be counted. They blame twitter for this issue and have told users to contact twitter if they have a problem with this when it can be solved easily enough by running their tracking bot weekly or monthly instead of at the end of 4 month long campaigns. Instead, To solve this, they implemented a 15 twitter campaign limit, after I was already participate in 23 from them and 48 bounties total across btt/bountyhive/Bounty0x, etc. So my two months of 23 bounties won’t be counted because I’m involved in so many elsewhere. In addition, they don’t even tell you about this 15 campaign limit until you’ve hit it. So if you have 15 campaigns you’re participating in on another platform and then sign up for bountyhive, you may as well not even bother to sign up because most of your work won’t count for them.

I would rather track my own bounties than not get paid, and that really seems to be the only selling point that they’re kind of following through with? You don’t need to track the 15 bounties you do with them, but you also won’t be able to participate in any other bounties either if you want credit for bountyhive.

Big promises, bigger disappointment.
The fact is that when a new platform appears, it does everything very well to attract users. But after a while, problems always begin. Bountyhive is another confirmation of this theory.
Melfoy72

Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Do not worry about your account linked to bountyhive because those who work there are professional people, I guess they will not abuse the accounts linked to bountyhive

There are 3 different kind of permission for Twitter "API":
- just read-only your tweets
- read and write
- read and write and DM

Bountyhive has READ-ONLY permission and can read you tweets as millions people all over the world   Smiley

Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

For now i think it safe, bountyhive is one of the hottest bounty platform right now, but i think they should put more effort so that they can attract good and best ICO
realsmans

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

How it can be unsafe? You don't give them any personal info, which could cause losing of funds. So it safe for sure)

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

I am actually working on a campaign promoted by bountyhive. I'm just doing my work, but sometimes I almost forget to retweet because it's a different dynamic, you don't have to fill any form or to post in a thread. When I began, I was very confused because I have searched the same bounty campaign in this forum and the rules were totally different. I just believe that, I will be paid soon by this page.  

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: