Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bountyhive safe for doing bounties ?  (Read 2586 times)
xet3cualong

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

It's easy and convenient. I think it's safe because I have not had any problems in the last 3 months.
I received some rewards from it. But it seems there are too many participants and the tokens are not worth much.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

Bountyhive has too large limits for participants. I participateed in some bounties and got about $15-20 for month of work. There is also rule to make retweet only 1 per day. If they make 300-500 max participant limit for facebook and twitter, it will worth participating. Or they can start KYC. It is also good way because of huge amount of bots.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

Honestly, I did not use this resource to search for bounty campaigns, I'm mostly looking for campaigns on the forum. However, I read quite contradicting reviews about bountyhive ..

FAT_32

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

I think that it is much more safe to join them by your own side, bountyhive is good but you can not earn much money because they are always taking a good part of your bounty
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

I'm using bountyhive and it's pretty good and secure. I recieved all my bounty payments tokens. Also you can chek out amazix it's safe and with good bounty's but you'd need to do some research to choose best one.
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

The Playground is safe only projects on it are placed very weak. of the worthy cosin cool that they put all. was solistice of all the projects only dropil

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
hadao.38

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

I join bountyhive some days back and it is looking a genuine site for bounty hunters and they get rewards for their work in time.IT don't require any work submission report and they get every thing automatically. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Bountyhive is not dangerous for your Twitter, Facebook and other social networks accounts. I used this platform, but I did not like it, but you can try to participate in bounty companies with Bountyhive, maybe you will like it, and for the safety can not worry.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

I agree with the opinion of the majority, I have been using this platform for a long time, and there are no problems with my accounts. So you have nothing to worry about. In General, the platform is very good, some projects even manage to collect hard cap, which indicates promising projects that will be able to bring good profits to token holders in the future
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

Bountyhive is a good platform for bounty campaigns! You can join - it's safe! Any company will receive more than 4000 managers who will advertise their product! But for members of the bounty it's bad, because the money is divided into a large number of people
Vandewaerde

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

Thanks, interesting comments
dexiclick

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

I have heard a few things that are a little dodgy about them, honestly if you hear bad things it's just best to keep away.

I don't know any platform that can fill a bounty program with 4/5k users in hours. Even the most successful campaigns don't get that in the first few days. It seems too good to be true, and usually that's the case.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

So far they are doing great and receiving good feedbacks from the bounty participants. Also, The campaigns they are handling are Legit but it is still not enough to say that it is safe. Why? because from what i can remember you have to login your facebook  and twitter account there, which could mean that they have access to it ( don't really know i'm no expert i'm just stating my opinion here)

Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Bountyhive is very good and legit because they only manage genuine and real bounty campaigns
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

I have not personally used Bountyhive but I know of other places to source good bounty programs. One of the good ones is AmaZix. They vet all of the bounties to be sure they are 100% legit

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

I've participated in several bounties on bountyhive: twitter, facebook, telegram and signature campaigns. And I haven't had any problems with this platform. Oh, only one problem is to get into a new bounty. Usually they're all full within the first 15 minutes after they appear on bountyhive)) I heard that some people complain because of their entries are rejected and they find out it only in the end of bounty campaigns. That's rather unpleasant of course. And still not clear the whole process of final calculations. Wish it would be as transparent as possible.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:28:04 PM

One of the coolest features of the platform I like so much is that they usually limit the number of participants, meaning higher rewards. And judging by my experience with them, they save you from the hassles of the traditional bounty hunting. They're really worth trying out.

Set01111

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

After using it, I feel it is safe. Reward on time. But the problem is that many participants and the tokens received are not high value.
I think you should consider investing time in it.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

I have not personally used Bountyhive but I know of other places to source good bounty programs. One of the good ones is AmaZix. They vet all of the bounties to be sure they are 100% legit
Yeah, me too have used Bountyhive platform and it is a very good platform to use and very user friendly. The only problem i had with them is the amount of token given to bounty participants, because of the many participants only few tokens were given to bounty hunters.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

I have participated in some bounties on bountyhive and from experience, i can say that bountyhive is a safe platform for participating in bounty. There are rules for every bounty. The same thing is applicable to bountyhive. There are rules to be followed, if you can follow their rules, you will eventually get your reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: