Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Voting][ICO LIVE] NOSCAM-Scam projects searching platform  (Read 3255 times)
hoatuthan

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Great dev  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pupul1999

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

Nice project we all are want this project that to improve invest in real progress projects. Thanks
PERVEZ123

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

An excellent idea, I think the project is quite promising, and most importantly you can start from scratch
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

Ask your questions? Smiley Smiley
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

So if I understand this project correctly, there will be an analysis of ICOs and projects based on groupthink and crown analysis.  My only concern is that sometimes groupthink can sometimes lead to bad results, e.g. US elections.  Having said that, I only purchase items on Amazon with good reviews, so perhaps this project is on the right track.  Good luck either way.

We're going to try.
minhhoang87

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

This is nice project it will run and join every body
asscror

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

Your project seems realist and especially essential in this area namely the ICO. Why? considering the impressive number of ico since the end of 2017, and especially the significant increase of scam during the same period, I think that a system like yours could be very useful for future investors with confidence in your system .
Our site that I just tried and where I made the demarche for minerva seems to me complete and I look forward to seeing the results to know whether I'm wrong or not. In any case very good project and very good continuation.
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

Your project seems realist and especially essential in this area namely the ICO. Why? considering the impressive number of ico since the end of 2017, and especially the significant increase of scam during the same period, I think that a system like yours could be very useful for future investors with confidence in your system .
Our site that I just tried and where I made the demarche for minerva seems to me complete and I look forward to seeing the results to know whether I'm wrong or not. In any case very good project and very good continuation.

The results of the voting on the Minerva project will be published today. Thank you.
shogun47

Activity: 1792
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough

Good approach, but it is not 100% decentralized then if you pick participants. Imagine an ICO approaches you and offers you $10 million for coming up with a favorable result, how can you still be objective? You need to reach massive scale so that you can't influence voters anymore. Not saying you would, but that's not how we discuss in the blockchain space. It's not about hypothetical scenarios. We want to achieve guaranteed processes and outcomes.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

If you rely on the principle of the wisdom of the crowd, there is a lot of potential for manipulation if the crowd is small in the beginning. It should be handled very carefully or you should have a threshold. Something like at least 100,000 people must have voted or it's not valid.

We can see the statistics of voting. How much time a participant spends on questions. On condition of voting, if one mistake is made, the voting shall not be considered. Many other tools for analysis. We see who votes and his story. But we cannot influence the voting results

Now we are selecting people who are really ready to study the projects. In total, we have 3000 participants. Of these, 1,000 participants are tested and ready to study projects. Selection will be tough

Good approach, but it is not 100% decentralized then if you pick participants. Imagine an ICO approaches you and offers you $10 million for coming up with a favorable result, how can you still be objective? You need to reach massive scale so that you can't influence voters anymore. Not saying you would, but that's not how we discuss in the blockchain space. It's not about hypothetical scenarios. We want to achieve guaranteed processes and outcomes.

There are things more precious than money. Even a lot of money. This honesty for example. You know that? Of course, in the future we will make a fully decentralized voting system.
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

What matters is the quality of the voters, not the number. What if you have 100,000 stupid people like an iron?
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Poll results for ICO Minerva
http://telegra.ph/Poll-results-for-ICO-Minerva-04-04-2
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

and did not understand how much the collective mind is able to separate the scam from not the scum, especially when the market is such that even a good project can turn out to be a scam
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

and did not understand how much the collective mind is able to separate the scam from not the scum, especially when the market is such that even a good project can turn out to be a scam

Collective mind may be wrong. But he never makes a mistake in the question: Would you use a product of this project? And this is a strong indicator
Sachin5515

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

Nice Concept Good PROJECT iCO
ALL DONE !
hebajamal

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

Good team I'm with you, keep in touch
Aniolatt

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

Though I love your concepts but will there be your own personal wallet at the end of the ICO and your total supply is gigantic that also can scare some away. Just try to find a way to avoid investors and airdropers to not do dumping.
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

Though I love your concepts but will there be your own personal wallet at the end of the ICO and your total supply is gigantic that also can scare some away. Just try to find a way to avoid investors and airdropers to not do dumping.

All we need to go to the stock exchange. We will do the product on our own.
Now the exchange is asking for a listing of 50BTC.

criptotolik

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

I need to start up more interested in the project, I want to use it, but where is the evidence that noscam will not sell positions in its ranking, because I understand that not everything depends on people voting?
And the second question is how the project and his team are going to make money? What are their benefits?
NOSCAMTOKEN (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

I need to start up more interested in the project, I want to use it, but where is the evidence that noscam will not sell positions in its ranking, because I understand that not everything depends on people voting?
And the second question is how the project and his team are going to make money? What are their benefits?

The result depends only on the voters.

There has been created a Noscam Fund to identify efficiency of the NOSCAM platform. Its purpose is to invest in perspective projects at the ICO stage. The growth of the Fund’s welfare will confirm efficiency of the Fund and platform performance.  In turn, Noscam Fund before investing in projects at the ICO stage will be based on the data received as a result of voting on the NOSCAM platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: