Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 ICOs in April  (Read 587 times)
L0naaa (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

Entertaining and informative video on Top 3 ICOs in April 2018  https://youtu.be/h-ppI_IcYnM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvt.io

Activity: 273
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

Nex ico is good

tvt.io (http://tvt.io)
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

not just the three coins discussed.
but hope all coins in april will be better everything. Roll Eyes
L0naaa (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

FIC ICO also in April, make sure to check it out - unbiased review here - https://youtu.be/mJthikB2Cy0
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

For me - Kairos, Neonexchange, DFinity (last not sure what will happen in April)
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

There are many good icos, but we must be careful choosing the right one.. For me I feel Amon ico is good one and very useful as it will give a crypto debit card..

The Amon public ICO is live and will be a success for sure: https://amon.tech

priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

you can look into this ICO Kepler Technologies

Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.

Foreseeing such an eventuality based on current trends, the management team behind Kepler is creating a fair market economy that will distribute profit evenly to users. Kepler is based on the highest level of transparency, accountability, and corporate responsibility. Management team will regularly provide (at the very least) detailed biannual reports about the company’s status and projects.
sangkler11

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

of the three ICOs in the video, I love nex ICO.
but don't forget to include the abyss it's one of the best ICO in april.
join in telegram for any question about the abyss : https://t.me/theabyss
keloy bale

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:09:38 AM

I hope the ICO projects will grow as strong as the end of 2017
diego navas

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

These are good ICOs and I will definitely participate
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

I most NEX co and I will invest in it
beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:19:22 AM

I have found that some ico projects those not so good will be less and less popular in the future, and some good projects will crowd out and want to invest.
Because the current environment is not as good as it used to be.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:32:07 AM

so many icos in markets, nuggets ico is better i think ,also signal network and thrive ico is best in ico in april in my opinion.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

The top three ICO in my prediction is Chimaera, Mobilink and CryptalDash. But, I most prefer the Chimaera because it is a gaming based project and in today world everybody is playing mobile game. And, nowadays Player not only play the game for fun but can earn also in terms of gaming coin which is a cryptocurrency. Chimaera also offering CHI token for it's player in the game.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

My April-2018 TOP-3 are: Hashgraph, Seele and Dfinity, DYOR!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

There will be more good projects in April 2018. NEX seems a good one, I will consider participating in their ICO.
kokoska

Activity: 686
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

In April there are more then 3 best ICOs. The next 2 months top altcoins be more then 50. And that's why we must have all altcoins, for more 10X
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

Entertaining and informative video on Top 3 ICOs in April 2018  https://youtu.be/h-ppI_IcYnM

This is like talking about the top 10 listed coins on the CMC and few of the miscellaneous one. However the crypto world is very big and I think we should understand this faster as we might just loose many opportunities of the investment. For example, there few coins like JNT, SCL, IPL which are at the development stage of their beta projects. This means that they could explode in terms of their market and can get us huge profits if anyone one enrols into them now. We always keep talking about the NEM, NEX, NEO and bla bla. But why not talk about the coins which are legit and are newly formed. The SCL is the most hottest project that you may wanna watch out for.
Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

My favourite 3 ico s are
1 noen exchange
2 photochain
3 go network
 They all have strong team , good ideas , they are the most promising icos
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

I think that in April the most promising coins will be NEO, Waves and the old good Ethereum. For long-term investment this are the best option.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

These ICO's are on top in the month April:-

Filecoin

Santiment

QTUM
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

The top 3 ico according to my version in april is Eligma believe it or not Eligma will succeed and have all the potential excellence and will break the hard cap ,now its presale and better you join for investment ,I just suggest one and I think this will to be the best in april

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

I think NEX, Nucypher, Tipper, and Atonomi will be good upcoming ICO. But don't take any risk by joining largely. Because these days market is more unstable. The best thing is to wait and see what will happen around a couple of months.
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

Deedcoin (https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com/video1.mp4) and TruePlay (https://youtu.be/T6WepzrrAYE).
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

CellBlocks could be in this list i guess

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
miraxgr

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

My top 3 ICO projects for the beginning of spring:
1. NEX
The project Neonexchange (NEX), built a hybrid system of exchange of cryptocurrency that has elements of the traditional cryptocurrency exchanges and decentralized elements of the exchanger.
2. Policy Pal
The project of providing insurance services with the help of blockchain technologies, machine learning elements and artificial intelligence.
3. Effect.ai
ICO nachalos15 March. Project related to implementation of AI (artificial intelligence) elements using blockchain technologies. Blockchain+AI in the last time is a recipe for success. The project collects $18mn or 40% of the total number of tokens on the token. The first 2% of tokens sold come with a 10% discount.
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Should also look into Algebraix. With the recent facebook scandals, their permission-based ad platform is pretty cool They even have an airdrop going on where you can earn 15,000 ALX tokens. https://algebraix.io/
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

In My opinion the TOP 3 ICOs in April will be:

1. CellBlocks
2. Sprintx
3. Betex
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

you can join ico in bountyhive to get the best ico, although now it's a lot of ico but you can be more selective and choose ico to be successful in next April

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

These ICO's will be the top ones in April :-

1. Unibright

2. Academy Token

3. LanceChain
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

There are a lot of good icos, and there are so many icos on the market. The top three ICOs in my predictions are Mobilink, Dbrain, Chimaera. I think three ico is very interesting, maybe you should also try to see their whitpaper.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

I don't understand that tendence that every ICO's has not github. Eligma, Cloudmoolah and others.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Seele
NeonExchange (NEX)
Unibright
are my TOP-3 and will invest
anamladenovic

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

In my opinion neo exchange,aitheon, dfinity
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

For me, the most promising ICO's could be the ones who could achieve their hardcap. And none of those achieved it yet so Im neutral at the moment. But I like the abyss project but again, that ICO is not yet promising when It is not yet over the softcap and would be successful if they reach the hardcap.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

Hello my friend
Very interesting, but I am not campaigning for three ICOs. I'm currently doing a coin campaign from BitEsprit, BETEX, and Game Loot Network.
tuann65

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

Compare with nex, Switcheo better, i think.
Switcheo exchange is beeter than, if you invest Nex, you have to wait 6 month , so long with bear market.
This situation isn't good for investing long time ICO.
mubigfan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

I think top 3 must is: Switcheo, Seele, NKN......Waiting, they definitely moon
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

Not only 3 ico now there are many ico projects are good and you must be study it all to see how good the project. And invest only what you can afford to lose because many ico now are failed.
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

CrowdMachine and Galaxy eSolution is my recommend. They are the best ICO in april that raised 20-30k ETH while market dumping and not much people trust ICO project. Invest one and take some profit or you will regret later  Grin
cryptocat15

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

Shivom [ICO]

Powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology — protecting identity, personalizing healthcare, transforming lives.

A unique and empowering Project, Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in biotechnology, healthcare industry, and government-ordained research institutes and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels. Shivom puts genomics on blockchain by creating a platform where people can get healthcare services improved by AI and machine learning. These factors combined with blockchain create a possibility of making qualified, personalized and secure medicine available worldwide. The team says that this projects will form the biggest health data hub that will also form an ecosystem where developers will be able to add their apps and data analysts could collect and provide data.

This solution will be used by natural people, healthcare organizations and businesses and governmental bodies. The world of healthcare is changing with two revolutionary technologies: genomics and blockchain poised to significantly improve health and wellbeing across the globe. Genomic medicine can enhance the understanding and treatment of as many as 7,000 rare diseases alongside cancers, complex and long-term disease such as cardiovascular and neurodegenerative conditions and infections. The Shivom mission is to build the largest genomic data-hub on the planet. Contributors own their genomic data, the right to access it and the opportunity of rewards for sharing its information is in the individual’s full control.

Thank You!
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

Shivom [ICO]

Powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology — protecting identity, personalizing healthcare, transforming lives.

A unique and empowering Project, Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in biotechnology, healthcare industry, and government-ordained research institutes and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels. Shivom puts genomics on blockchain by creating a platform where people can get healthcare services improved by AI and machine learning. These factors combined with blockchain create a possibility of making qualified, personalized and secure medicine available worldwide. The team says that this projects will form the biggest health data hub that will also form an ecosystem where developers will be able to add their apps and data analysts could collect and provide data.

This solution will be used by natural people, healthcare organizations and businesses and governmental bodies. The world of healthcare is changing with two revolutionary technologies: genomics and blockchain poised to significantly improve health and wellbeing across the globe. Genomic medicine can enhance the understanding and treatment of as many as 7,000 rare diseases alongside cancers, complex and long-term disease such as cardiovascular and neurodegenerative conditions and infections. The Shivom mission is to build the largest genomic data-hub on the planet. Contributors own their genomic data, the right to access it and the opportunity of rewards for sharing its information is in the individual’s full control.

Thank You!

Hi,

Project Team:
Shivom has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.

Thank You!
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

XYO NETWORK ICO

Digital platforms are expanding at a fast pace. More and more services are provided in the market and are based on Blockchain technology. However, there is a big problem in the verification of the location of the parties that make up the smart contract, and this is a problem that XYO NETWORK is looking to solve.

In order to fulfill this task they have decided to develop a project that aims to make this digital ecosystem evolve in a remarkable way in a short time and that would become much more important than Bitcoin and Ethereum together. Why? One of the many advantages with respect to the cryptocurrencies that exist and continue to create is that all are focused for the online world. However XYO Network is used for online and offline uses.

Thank You!
A.Bagdad

Activity: 109

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

I'm not even opening the link at the top 3 I am sure almost 100% were there ICO TOP, since today mine is the discussing the ICO in the world.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

ffect.AI (EFX) the Decentralized Network for Artificial Intelligence

The project is divided into 3 main phases:

Effect Mechanical Turk is a workforce on demand that allows anyone in the world to request or perform tasks that teach and develop AI algorithms
The Effect Smart Market is a decentralized exchange where people can offer and buy artificial intelligence/machine learning services and algorithms.
Effect Power is the last phase in which Effect.ai distribute the computational power needed to run deep learning frameworks and other AI algorithms.

Thank You!
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

ffect.AI (EFX) the Decentralized Network for Artificial Intelligence

The project is divided into 3 main phases:

Effect Mechanical Turk is a workforce on demand that allows anyone in the world to request or perform tasks that teach and develop AI algorithms
The Effect Smart Market is a decentralized exchange where people can offer and buy artificial intelligence/machine learning services and algorithms.
Effect Power is the last phase in which Effect.ai distribute the computational power needed to run deep learning frameworks and other AI algorithms.

Thank You!

Hi,

Imagine a world where most of your daily routine task will be taken care of without you bothering about them? Imagine a world where you can only focus on what is important and be rest assured that other less important things will be taken care of? Imagine a world with Artificial intelligence(AI).

Artificial intelligence(AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning (the acquisition of information and rules for using the information), reasoning (using the rules to reach approximate or definite conclusions), and self-correction. Particular applications of AI include expert systems, speech recognition and machine vision.

Thank You!
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

ICO in the year 2018 is really booming, everyday there are many ICO projects took place and I selected 3 good projects to join are MERCULET, FORTY SEVEN BANK, INVESTA TOKEN.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

hm I was serfing different sites about ICO and stopped in front of this one https://contribute.safecrypt.io
I like not only ICO as itself, but the product is very promising: innovative cryptoexchange.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

April there are some ICO projects that I highly appreciate the great success that is merculet, investa token, open platfor
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

Good choice! But this spring there are many more projects that deserve attention ...
Here are some more projects to which it is worth taking a closer look:
1) https://medichain.online/ - the project on medicine has already collected about 15 million
2) https://all.me/ru - A new social network where you can make money on advertising, which has already collected more than 30 million

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
DASA NYA

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

Three ICO projects in April will make you rich: INSUREUM, OPEN PLATFORM and FORTY SEVEN BANK
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

ICO in 2018 has many projects, there are many ICO projects every day and I choose 3 good projects to join are merculet, sint.globall and thinkcoin.
elenachers

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

Saw the video. Liked it. I think Metronome is great. For all the talk of solving BTC's shortcomings, I think it will be able to walk the walk as well. For people interested in Metronome. You also want to check out Ark. The two are similar. Both brilliant.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

NEX is also a good ICO, but if in April 2018, do not forget Merculet and Egretia (Blockchain for HTML5 technology)
newalchemy

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

If anyone is looking for more info on the upcoming Metronome ICO, this is a good place to start.

https://steemit.com/ico/@newalchemy/introducing-metronome-the-token-that-lives-on-any-blockchain
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Entertaining and informative video on Top 3 ICOs in April 2018  https://youtu.be/h-ppI_IcYnM
I think These ICOs are the best in April :-

(NEO, MERCULET & NCRYPTO )
dashunka

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

I think that there are much more promising coins than 3. well, but good ICO for this month, for example, where I participate.

QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

personally I believe in these ICOS (ETH, NEO & IOTA)
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

Mainframe, NKN, Merculet, Unibright and Shivom are my TOP-5 for Apil-2018

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ri Polok

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:01:31 AM

My favourite 3 ico s are
1 noen exchange
2 photochain
3 go network
 They all have strong team , good ideas , they are the most promising icos
good select,  I joined the Photochain bounty campaign, beacuse it looks a good and promising ico.
anyone can try this.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:05:26 AM

Glodcoin ICO on April 15, 2018

Glodcoin | Cybmall
Official website: https://www.Glodcoin.org
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3215649.0
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glodcoineth
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Glodcoineth

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:08:19 AM

The Photochain team is very creative. Its bounty is also carried out by a well-known reward manager. I believe this is a very promising project. We hope to have more good ICO in April, so that the market will be slowly restored, we have been waiting for too many red markets, and it is time to change to the green market.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

I think the top 3 must be:
1. Moxy one: The unit will issue a Crypto Debit Card for other ICO Projects to promote liquidity.
2. Nexo: Pioneer in the field of Mortgages Crypto - Father of NEXO is Credissimo, one of Europe's largest consumer lender.
3. The Abyss: Blockchain World's First Blockchain Project - "Blockchain" of the Gaming Industry in the future.
valnd

Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

Well since the start of market dip, I am not really paying attentions to ICO any more, The investment I made in ICO returned a very huge lose to me so since then I removed my mind and attention to ICO. So I don't know the best ICO for the month of April
richardpowelldallas

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

Kind of got scared with most of the ICOs, I guess only 1 out of 10 might be worth trying...gosh I wish I had hind sight
Need to study more!
danjonbit

Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

it would be nice to know what the top ICO these 2018 but we cant just tell directly if those ICO will not end, Because thats the time we can say obviously that this ICO is successful, that they did raised good amount for their project.
but knowing some prediction and people that have faith ini those ICO will boost some confidence to investors.! just sayin!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

I'm waiting to invest in ICOs again until it is a bull market. You don't want to see the ICO coins dumped right after they hit the exchange, you want to see them get bought up! Right now it seems rare. The only one I've seen recently to do that was Ontology. In a bull market, a lot of ICOs act like Ontology

labil88

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

Kepler is based on the highest level of transparency, accountability, and corporate responsibility. Management team will regularly provide (at the very least) detailed biannual reports about the company’s status and projects.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

Now many ICO projects with interesting ideas, which can be apply in the future. Also a lot of Scam. I'd take it to top ICO:
Eternal Trusts, Shivom, Plaza and Patron.
drogas

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

I just want to shoutout to the Ambit (see sig). They're a green and renewable energy based mining company in Georgia, they face like no taxes and are already making a profit. Overall a great project and the presale just started.
IcoGuide.com

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

ake a look at Neon Exchange review on IcoGuide: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/neon-exchange

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

top 3 would be

1. blockcollider
2. nex
3. no more
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

Great and excellent project. It has unique and clear ideas. I like the concept of this project. Good luck guys. Keep it up!
PCC
PECUNIO CRYPTO CURRENCY FUND
THE GOLD STANDARD OF THE FUTURE!
The most secure crypto currency in the world.
https://pecun.io/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: