Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 ICOs in April  (Read 587 times)
cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:37:43 AM

Shivom [ICO]

Powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology — protecting identity, personalizing healthcare, transforming lives.

A unique and empowering Project, Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in biotechnology, healthcare industry, and government-ordained research institutes and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels. Shivom puts genomics on blockchain by creating a platform where people can get healthcare services improved by AI and machine learning. These factors combined with blockchain create a possibility of making qualified, personalized and secure medicine available worldwide. The team says that this projects will form the biggest health data hub that will also form an ecosystem where developers will be able to add their apps and data analysts could collect and provide data.

This solution will be used by natural people, healthcare organizations and businesses and governmental bodies. The world of healthcare is changing with two revolutionary technologies: genomics and blockchain poised to significantly improve health and wellbeing across the globe. Genomic medicine can enhance the understanding and treatment of as many as 7,000 rare diseases alongside cancers, complex and long-term disease such as cardiovascular and neurodegenerative conditions and infections. The Shivom mission is to build the largest genomic data-hub on the planet. Contributors own their genomic data, the right to access it and the opportunity of rewards for sharing its information is in the individual’s full control.

Thank You!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

Shivom [ICO]

Powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology — protecting identity, personalizing healthcare, transforming lives.

A unique and empowering Project, Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in biotechnology, healthcare industry, and government-ordained research institutes and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels. Shivom puts genomics on blockchain by creating a platform where people can get healthcare services improved by AI and machine learning. These factors combined with blockchain create a possibility of making qualified, personalized and secure medicine available worldwide. The team says that this projects will form the biggest health data hub that will also form an ecosystem where developers will be able to add their apps and data analysts could collect and provide data.

This solution will be used by natural people, healthcare organizations and businesses and governmental bodies. The world of healthcare is changing with two revolutionary technologies: genomics and blockchain poised to significantly improve health and wellbeing across the globe. Genomic medicine can enhance the understanding and treatment of as many as 7,000 rare diseases alongside cancers, complex and long-term disease such as cardiovascular and neurodegenerative conditions and infections. The Shivom mission is to build the largest genomic data-hub on the planet. Contributors own their genomic data, the right to access it and the opportunity of rewards for sharing its information is in the individual’s full control.

Thank You!

Hi,

Project Team:
Shivom has been designed and created by a highly experienced team of technology experts. The team’s members bring together expertise that gives them a deep understanding of the challenges faced by many crypto enterprises including the legal, regulatory and compliance issues.

Thank You!
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

XYO NETWORK ICO

Digital platforms are expanding at a fast pace. More and more services are provided in the market and are based on Blockchain technology. However, there is a big problem in the verification of the location of the parties that make up the smart contract, and this is a problem that XYO NETWORK is looking to solve.

In order to fulfill this task they have decided to develop a project that aims to make this digital ecosystem evolve in a remarkable way in a short time and that would become much more important than Bitcoin and Ethereum together. Why? One of the many advantages with respect to the cryptocurrencies that exist and continue to create is that all are focused for the online world. However XYO Network is used for online and offline uses.

Thank You!
A.Bagdad

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

I'm not even opening the link at the top 3 I am sure almost 100% were there ICO TOP, since today mine is the discussing the ICO in the world.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

ffect.AI (EFX) the Decentralized Network for Artificial Intelligence

The project is divided into 3 main phases:

Effect Mechanical Turk is a workforce on demand that allows anyone in the world to request or perform tasks that teach and develop AI algorithms
The Effect Smart Market is a decentralized exchange where people can offer and buy artificial intelligence/machine learning services and algorithms.
Effect Power is the last phase in which Effect.ai distribute the computational power needed to run deep learning frameworks and other AI algorithms.

Thank You!
cryptocat15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

ffect.AI (EFX) the Decentralized Network for Artificial Intelligence

The project is divided into 3 main phases:

Effect Mechanical Turk is a workforce on demand that allows anyone in the world to request or perform tasks that teach and develop AI algorithms
The Effect Smart Market is a decentralized exchange where people can offer and buy artificial intelligence/machine learning services and algorithms.
Effect Power is the last phase in which Effect.ai distribute the computational power needed to run deep learning frameworks and other AI algorithms.

Thank You!

Hi,

Imagine a world where most of your daily routine task will be taken care of without you bothering about them? Imagine a world where you can only focus on what is important and be rest assured that other less important things will be taken care of? Imagine a world with Artificial intelligence(AI).

Artificial intelligence(AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning (the acquisition of information and rules for using the information), reasoning (using the rules to reach approximate or definite conclusions), and self-correction. Particular applications of AI include expert systems, speech recognition and machine vision.

Thank You!
chard lie

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

ICO in the year 2018 is really booming, everyday there are many ICO projects took place and I selected 3 good projects to join are MERCULET, FORTY SEVEN BANK, INVESTA TOKEN.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

hm I was serfing different sites about ICO and stopped in front of this one https://contribute.safecrypt.io
I like not only ICO as itself, but the product is very promising: innovative cryptoexchange.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

April there are some ICO projects that I highly appreciate the great success that is merculet, investa token, open platfor
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

Entertaining and informative video on Top 3 ICOs in April 2018  https://youtu.be/h-ppI_IcYnM
Good choice! But this spring there are many more projects that deserve attention ...
Here are some more projects to which it is worth taking a closer look:
1) https://medichain.online/ - the project on medicine has already collected about 15 million
2) https://all.me/ru - A new social network where you can make money on advertising, which has already collected more than 30 million

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
DASA NYA

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

Three ICO projects in April will make you rich: INSUREUM, OPEN PLATFORM and FORTY SEVEN BANK
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

ICO in 2018 has many projects, there are many ICO projects every day and I choose 3 good projects to join are merculet, sint.globall and thinkcoin.
elenachers

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

Saw the video. Liked it. I think Metronome is great. For all the talk of solving BTC's shortcomings, I think it will be able to walk the walk as well. For people interested in Metronome. You also want to check out Ark. The two are similar. Both brilliant.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

Entertaining and informative video on Top 3 ICOs in April 2018  https://youtu.be/h-ppI_IcYnM

NEX is also a good ICO, but if in April 2018, do not forget Merculet and Egretia (Blockchain for HTML5 technology)
newalchemy

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

If anyone is looking for more info on the upcoming Metronome ICO, this is a good place to start.

https://steemit.com/ico/@newalchemy/introducing-metronome-the-token-that-lives-on-any-blockchain
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Entertaining and informative video on Top 3 ICOs in April 2018  https://youtu.be/h-ppI_IcYnM
I think These ICOs are the best in April :-

(NEO, MERCULET & NCRYPTO )
dashunka

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

I think that there are much more promising coins than 3. well, but good ICO for this month, for example, where I participate.

QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

personally I believe in these ICOS (ETH, NEO & IOTA)
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

Mainframe, NKN, Merculet, Unibright and Shivom are my TOP-5 for Apil-2018

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:01:31 AM

My favourite 3 ico s are
1 noen exchange
2 photochain
3 go network
 They all have strong team , good ideas , they are the most promising icos
good select,  I joined the Photochain bounty campaign, beacuse it looks a good and promising ico.
anyone can try this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: