Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advanced Facebook settings for Bountys’ work.  (Read 133 times)
Nastinmel (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:53:00 AM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

Today we will talk about Bounty and Facebook.
This guide is designed to help you with the problems that I have encountered by working with Facebook (and therefore you will meet them too).
The search for answers to some questions took too much time and effort, so there is a possibility that many of you will need a step-by-step guide that I submit below.

The following issues will be considered:
/Basic privacy settings – so that any Bounty manager can see all your friends and likes that you put to their projects
/Advanced privacy settings – recently I faced a few problems. First, manager couldn’t see my like and follow of project page and this almost jeopardized my work with several projects. Second, five stars on project page weren’t marked after the tasks were done and the privacy settings were correct. (Many of you sure that your projects are okay, the work is in full swing, rates are increasing while in front of your graph in the Facebook there is a dash or an exception and a mark like this:

/ threshold of five thousand friends on Facebook – how to overcome this maximum and where to see the number of your subscribers? - Perhaps the most common question, which is always relevant!
Let’s get started!:
1.At first let’s choose a language – execute all the operations we will be in the English version, because it is the most common one.

Switch language is very simple:

Now you have all the graphs in English - you can switch back always by the same sequence of actions!

2.The next step is to check all the basic privacy settings, without which the manager simply does not see all your work and does not count you a single rate:

Also I would recommend you check public settings over here:

If you are using phone everything will look like this:

As you see its quite simple – now everybody will see yours reposts in the feed and the number of friends!

But not the time to rejoice yet – a lot of managers require like + follow the project page and some still add 5 stars + comment to the project and the settings made by us do not affect the publicity of these actions!
We need to check other graphs which may be closed to some of you! There are a few more actions here, but everything is also quite simple, when you already know where to click! To avoid problems, execute this sequence:

Voilà! Now we can work with peace of mind with all projects without worrying someone will not see my activity!

3. All is left its deal with 5000 followers.
You have only two options
First – to convert your profile in public page after achieving 5000 friends. I have not tried this method, if someone did, then write a comment.
A short guide from Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/help/175644189234902

“It should be understood that after such a transformation, you will not be able to follow the familiar feed and communicate with your friends like you did before. You will have a page –your profile will turn into your own media.”

Second (less radical) – to overcome the barrier in 5 thousand FRIENDS it is necessary to turn on in your profile settings the possibility to "subscribe". Thus, people who will not be able to join you because of a restriction will still be able to follow your updates and turn into your SUBSCRIBERS.

We do the following:

After you have set the necessary settings, we return to the main page and can track the number of subscribers of your profile (if there is still empty means that they are not available yet, the inscription will appear as soon as someone subscribes to you).

Voilà! Now we can work with Facebook and be calm for the fact that all the settings in their places and nothing prevents getting our rates!

Profits to everyone!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
caobahung

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

Thanks for your usefull post. I have met this problem when I participated the Facebook bounty and I didn't know the reason why I don't receive the bounty. Now, I understand and will fix it for next bounty. Thanks!
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

Facebook began to block accounts that promote bounty projects. This is considered an advertisement. You'd better create a theme like not getting under the ban! Or what social network in the future will be most in demand for the bounty.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Great guide! Lot of people aren't familiar with Facebook privacy settings and it's a common problem, not only when we talk about bounties. Once I wanted to promote my Facebook page and I paid little amount of BTC for people who liked my page. And guess what - I wasn't able to see many of likes just because of these people privacy settings. I often see various contests on Facebook where users asked to share photo or video to win something. And majority of these shares are visible only to friends of these people. If they want to win - they have to share it in public, otherwise page manager can't see it. But mostly people think that they done everything correctly.

Nastinmel (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Great guide! Lot of people aren't familiar with Facebook privacy settings and it's a common problem, not only when we talk about bounties. Once I wanted to promote my Facebook page and I paid little amount of BTC for people who liked my page. And guess what - I wasn't able to see many of likes just because of these people privacy settings. I often see various contests on Facebook where users asked to share photo or video to win something. And majority of these shares are visible only to friends of these people. If they want to win - they have to share it in public, otherwise page manager can't see it. But mostly people think that they done everything correctly.

BIG BIT THNX for your opinion & merit! i appreciate it much!
Nastinmel (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

it's very hard to earn 10 merit points for new members like me - all people in the Russian topic sell it - no one gives them just for the useful information(
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: