Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🇨🇭Konios Project - Cash to Crypto Platform 🇨🇭[ICO JULY 1]🇨🇭  (Read 26604 times)
doffot

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

https://www.facebook.com/konios.social/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

With no hype and with great simplicity in expression, this project is well designed in such a way that it put the welfare of its investors, believwrs and platform users in mind with ultimate seriousness. Listed below are some of the advantages these end-users stand to enjoy:

I think "No hype" is just a little understatement haha. There are thousands of supporters on the Konios social media pages  Wink

koniosofficial

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

+++  GREAT NEWS  +++

We are very excited to announce that Michael Ricks has joined our Advisory Board.
Our CMO Patrick Dobler da Souza, interviewed Michael for you! Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ksuguzx1E

From Switzerland with Love
Your Konios Team
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

can you make a progress bar about how much the pre-sale raised at the moment, since it will be easier to invite and make the investor interest to invest here
That is very reasonable request from the community.
It is better to make the process as transparent as possible.
I joined your Telegram channel, which turned out to be for announcement only.
koniosofficial

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

can you make a progress bar about how much the pre-sale raised at the moment, since it will be easier to invite and make the investor interest to invest here
That is very reasonable request from the community.
It is better to make the process as transparent as possible.
I joined your Telegram channel, which turned out to be for announcement only.

Hello Knuckey,

Have you checked the Telegram Group Chat? @konios_EN
koniosofficial

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:08:14 AM

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone! We startet a Q&A article series!
Check it out to get more insights about our project. We are happy to include also YOUR questions in our articles! Just send the to us by mail to support@konios.com

Thanks to our team member Waldemar Nickel for sharing!

https://medium.com/@konios/q-a-vol-1-konios-project-hotspots-4d9c5a2f7e4a

Your Konios Team
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:14:53 AM

To participate in the presale should I send email requesting inclusion in the list and also my data for KYC verification?

OI
koniosofficial

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:40:31 AM

To participate in the presale should I send email requesting inclusion in the list and also my data for KYC verification?

Hi thorRJ,

Thanks for reaching out.

We prepared a fresh dashboard platform for our presale participants, which makes the whole process easier. Its going to be live on Tuesday next week.

If you would like to get on board, just sent us in advance an email to presale@konios.com with your intentions and our finance-gurus will get back to you.

A few things to mention:

- Bitcoin price is fixed at 10k USD/BTC, Ether at 1k USD/ETH (of course only as long as the market price remains below the fix).
- Accepted currencies during presale (BTC, ETH, Fiat)
- price / token is 50% compared to the public sale
- a bonus of 25% is added on top.
- First come, first serve.
- We contact the presale participants in person since they are getting in and sharing our vision early on.

Since it is a private sale, we reserve the right to refuse as well as set a minimum investment.

Thanks you!

Your Konios Team
Ajaypaliwal

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

[/
https://www.facebook.com/ajay.paliwal.1232?ref=bookmarks

Thanks for reaching out.

We prepared a fresh dashboard platform for our presale participants, which makes the whole process easier. Its going to be live on Tuesday next week.

If you would like to get on board, just sent us in advance an email to presale@konios.com with your intentions and our finance-gurus will get back to you.

A few things to mention:

- Bitcoin price is fixed at 10k USD/BTC, Ether at 1k USD/ETH (of course only as long as the market price remains below the fix).
- Accepted currencies during presale (BTC, ETH, Fiat)
- price / token is 50% compared to the public sale
- a bonus of 25% is added on top.
- First come, first serve.
- We contact the presale participants in person since they are getting in and sharing our vision early on.

Since it is a private sale, we reserve the right to refuse as well as set a minimum investment.

Thanks you!

Your Konios Team
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

Anyone who already owns crypto currencies and now, for whatever reason, wants to exchange them for cash, has a clear benefit on our platform. The advantage of operating a hotspot as a user is the market price.
The market prices, which are standardized on the platform depending on the region, will be slightly higher than average for hotspots. This provides the hotspot operator with an additional incentive to offer a secure exchange point on the Konios platform.
oleg2877

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

Awesome project...im supporting this project and i urge ths developers not to dissapoint us..Gooluck
damian3003

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

Hey everyone!
SD1907

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

I follow this project closely. It has a good white paper and a good team. As I hope, I could go through an ups and downs.
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

What's the progress in ICO and what's next in road map if anybody is aware of ico progress?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
koniosofficial

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

What's the progress in ICO and what's next in road map if anybody is aware of ico progress?

Hi mohucool,

Thanks for reaching out!

The ICO starts on July 1 and will last until september 30.

Currently the presale is live, since yesterday we have launch the dashboard for the presale participants.

Next step is to complete the presale and get all things lined up for the ICO.

Your Konios Team
koniosofficial

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

This project has a clear development plan, good prospects, a reliable security system and comfortable service conditions. It remains to wish investors a speedy and significant income, and the project – development and prosperity.

Smiley Thank you!
koniosofficial

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

They have a fairly high rating, partners from international business. Therefore, we can safely consider the project for long-term investment. And it will be interesting for ordinary users to use the application functions in the future.

Thanks for the summary Kardon!

We proudly add, that the ratings are not paid. We haven't wasted any money for this kind of things sofar!

kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

Easy access to the Konios platform requires only a smartphone and an Internet connection. This transaction is conducted on the basis of the principle of exchange, developed in Switzerland, without the assistance of banks or other intermediaries. Exchange F2F with other platform users. The transaction process is structured in a proper way and obeys strict security standards. It consists of five security keys and exchange participants in just four clicks on the smartphone.
toppo

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

i think the konios project will going to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: