Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🇨🇭Konios Project - Cash to Crypto Platform 🇨🇭[ICO JULY 1]🇨🇭  (Read 26604 times)
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

ICOS are really taking a beating right now but I still believe the KONIS project can pull it off. I am checking their twitter every day and they are pretty active in many blockchain events. I want to know what the soft cap is or are they going to continue with their platform irrespective of what they collect in this round of ICO? I am glad they have already partnered with one exchange as well even during the ICO, which should show investors that they are serious and not some fly by night project. I have seen so many ICO tokenized projects whereby the tokens don't even hit an exchange, even after they have raised millions.

Hi qiwoman2 Smiley Great to have another legendary member on our thread.

Softcap is reached already. We set it to 100k USD which we collected partially in USD and ETH. Because the ETH price has rapidly lost in value - some think that it isnt reached, but we used the timestamp value of the transaction as well as bank wire statement from the USD investments to calculated the softcap status. But as you can see, some use the current price and question our statement because of that Smiley

So, to state it clearly: SOFTCAP REACHED

We have started the application before we thought of an ICO and will continue with it even if we dont raise more than what we already did. Some people dont know that they need this application yet, because they havent gotten to the point of cashing in/out. And when that situation comes, its too late and you already missed it. It feels like the part where Alice from the Movie Resident Evil fights through like a hundred zombies, just to realize that another 1000 lined up in the meantime Smiley

Its definetly not a fly by night project - though we stayed some serious nights up to work on it. We spend quite some of our own money and we will be the first to use the platform, since the whole purpose of it, is to solve the problem we already faced.

Just let us know anytime if you have questions, will do our best to get back asap!

With love from Switzerland
Your Konios Team
You guys are really good!!!I am very glad to hear that Softcap has already been achieved,but I am not surprised,I knew that this is how it will be, I believed in You from the beginning!But I hope You will not stop here, I continue to expect only positive news from Your project,and ultimately the full implementation of the platform.I really believe that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

ICOS are really taking a beating right now but I still believe the KONIS project can pull it off. I am checking their twitter every day and they are pretty active in many blockchain events. I want to know what the soft cap is or are they going to continue with their platform irrespective of what they collect in this round of ICO? I am glad they have already partnered with one exchange as well even during the ICO, which should show investors that they are serious and not some fly by night project. I have seen so many ICO tokenized projects whereby the tokens don't even hit an exchange, even after they have raised millions.

Hi qiwoman2 Smiley Great to have another legendary member on our thread.

Softcap is reached already. We set it to 100k USD which we collected partially in USD and ETH. Because the ETH price has rapidly lost in value - some think that it isnt reached, but we used the timestamp value of the transaction as well as bank wire statement from the USD investments to calculated the softcap status. But as you can see, some use the current price and question our statement because of that Smiley

So, to state it clearly: SOFTCAP REACHED

We have started the application before we thought of an ICO and will continue with it even if we dont raise more than what we already did. Some people dont know that they need this application yet, because they havent gotten to the point of cashing in/out. And when that situation comes, its too late and you already missed it. It feels like the part where Alice from the Movie Resident Evil fights through like a hundred zombies, just to realize that another 1000 lined up in the meantime Smiley

Its definetly not a fly by night project - though we stayed some serious nights up to work on it. We spend quite some of our own money and we will be the first to use the platform, since the whole purpose of it, is to solve the problem we already faced.

Just let us know anytime if you have questions, will do our best to get back asap!

With love from Switzerland
Your Konios Team

Thank you so much for your lovely answer. This is what I like about a project best that I too am kinda looking to invest in, good communication from the Team. Also, this is actually very good that you will continue with the project regardless of investment outcome, which for me means you have a lot of drive and passion to see this through. Problems that get solved by a solution are big business and because this might start out as a low cap project maybe VERY JUICY for early investors to take note of. I started day trading just this week and I want to try to diversify a portion of my profits into solid new projects and those that don't need humongous amounts of capital right off the bat are the ones that can actually turn out to be real Gems. I live in Europe too so if I ever come to your part of the woods, would love to meet up. I am going to check the WP again today. Have a great Sunday.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

I'm glad that you reached the softcap my friend was so sorry that the signature campaign that he is in was paused for not reaching the softcap and it was a 5-month campaign that he is in, this is one of the risks, you really have to check campaign that you want to participate I'm glad that I'm part of Konios.
koniosofficial

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

Hello Everyone!

Airdrop Token Distribution UPDATE!
Please take the time to read the article and stay tuned for further information!

https://medium.com/@KoniosOfficial/konios-airdrop-distribution-update-15cb531736b6

Have a great day guys!

From Switzerland with Love

Your Konios Team
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:12:21 AM

Hello Everyone!

Airdrop Token Distribution UPDATE!
Please take the time to read the article and stay tuned for further information!

https://medium.com/@KoniosOfficial/konios-airdrop-distribution-update-15cb531736b6

Have a great day guys!

From Switzerland with Love

Your Konios Team

It's so cool that you are doing an airdrop. Can I sign up to the Exchange now or I need to wait for further instructions? Also, where do we go to fill out any airdrop forms etc? I would love to join in as I love to collect very quality project tokens. This is one of them and as I am in Europe I hope one day I can visit you guys in Switzerland later on when the markets pick up and I can galivant and meet my blockchain buddies.  Smiley I don't have too much housework on today so I will pop into the Telegram as well later to find out your most recent news as well. Thanks for always keeping us well informed here too. I am trying to day trade a bit right now so I can make some money to try to invest here as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:20:18 AM

Just look at the article. there was an answer on your question

The requirements by the Exchange as well as the guidelines from a legal perspective, will require all Airdrop participants to complete the following steps:

Register on the Exchange (Name will be announced later), with the SAME email address, you have used to sign-up for the airdrop.
Pass the KYC process sucessfully.
If step 1+2 are sucessfull, the KON Token will be allocated by the exchange to your exchange wallet.
The Konios Team will inform several times during the claim period, to remind all Airdrop participants to claim their token. Make sure you stay tuned.

**Not claimed Airdrop KON Token will be burned**
All participants, who do not pass step 1+2 will not be able to claim their Airdrop KON Token.

Best wishes!
takertrade666

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 02:03:55 PM by takertrade666

Look really nice and promising cryptonight coin with and exchange i will mining this coin using my amd card. The project look really promising although its only have crypto to crypto exchange without crypto to fiat feature. I have register on the exchange and wait it future developement
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

The goal of Konios is to create easy solutions for people who want to invest in cryptocurrencies. Its platform will offer an easy way to buy and sell crypto and cash out whenever you want. The company believes that restrictions and regulations are bad for the blockchain market because they will hold the industry back from growing, so the solution is deregulation.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

Look really nice and promising cryptonight coin with and exchange i will mining this coin using my amd card. The project look really promising although its only have crypto to crypto exchange without crypto to fiat feature. I have register on the exchange and wait it future developement

do not hesitate again on this platform, I see the support team of this project are very experienced in their fields, good whitepaper explanation with interesting concepts. I think this platform can compete with other platforms.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:26:39 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 12:56:12 AM by irsada

can we know how many KON sold to date?
I am curious about an ICO that lasts very long like Konios, has it reached the softcap or not?
XLG918

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

The project offers the safest opportunity to exchange cash in the cryptocurrency world,in my opinion this is the success of the platform.I have been studying this project for a long time,and I can say with confidence that Konios is quite easy to use and easy to process cryptographic data.That is why I came to the conclusion that the platform will be successful.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

I am curious about an ICO that lasts very long like Konios, has it reached the softcap or not?
Please check the website; https://konios.com
As stated on the website, the tokens sold; 34,273,745.
Softcap 100k USD and reportedly has been reached.

This is a good ICO, the rating is also pretty good.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Tokens sold 34,273,745. and 100k USD softcap. It means 34,273,745 KON x 0.01 USD = 342,737.45 USD.
Then what about hardcap? Has it been reached? I am looking for hardcap information on websites and whitepapers but there is no information. Can you share information with me?
engren-subrahmanyam

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.

Nice to see new and confident investors here. I think this is a solid and well under hyped project. These are the kind of little gems you need to be looking at when trying to find good projects to invest in. I think because the market cap for this token right now is low, it will be an excellent entry point for new investors right now looking for a good and solid ICO to get their teeth stuck into. I have had enough of those fly by night scammy ICOS right now, so am also looking for a few good low cap projects to get into and this is one of them on my list for sure. Eth is so cheap now as well, so good time for investing right now.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

It seems to me that this project has all chances to become one of the leading in the entire system of blockchain technologies. I will use it myself and I will recommend it to colleagues who also deal with cryptocurrencies.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 11:33:36 AM by kotwica666

Tokens sold 34,273,745. and 100k USD softcap. It means 34,273,745 KON x 0.01 USD = 342,737.45 USD.
Then what about hardcap? Has it been reached? I am looking for hardcap information on websites and whitepapers but there is no information. Can you share information with me?

You forgot about 35% bonus.
Now the number of tokens sold is 34,629,335 , so 34,629,335 * $0.01 =  $346,293.35 -> so collected is $346,293.35 - ($346,293.35 * 35%) -> $346,293.35 - $121,202.68 = $225,090.67

I can't find official info about softcap, but if it is $100k, so it is reached.

Edit: Admin on official telegram channel confirm that softcap is $100k.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

It is very quiet in the Telegram group, nothing much happening by way of news, but we do try to pop in to see if there is anything more to be posted. I think to date, this is the most under hyped project I have ever seen, so maybe there is not much advertising going on by the Team, or maybe they do not care about reaching the hardcap as they may develop the exchange slowly. I do think though to build a community around the project, there needs to be some form of advertising so more and more people get to know what the project is about and would then wish to get engaged in its activities. Just my two cents here. It does seem to me though like it is a solid project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
koniosofficial

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 12:01:21 AM

LISTING ANNOUNCEMENT

We are excited to announce that Konios KON Token will be listed on the LATOKEN Exchange!
Approx. Start will be during the next 2 weeks. More on the final date will follow on the Announcement by LATOKEN itself.

Your Konios Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: