Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🇨🇭Konios Project - Cash to Crypto Platform 🇨🇭[ICO JULY 1]🇨🇭  (Read 26605 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

Trading will be available on the 28th so far good all we need now is for the dev to drop by here or on telegram and just say hi and they are here and working on the platform, anyway, the platform is going to be next year, I hope people will not dump because this could be a big surprise next year.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

Trading will be available on the 28th so far good all we need now is for the dev to drop by here or on telegram and just say hi and they are here and working on the platform, anyway, the platform is going to be next year, I hope people will not dump because this could be a big surprise next year.

The lack of activity of the dev team, even during the bull market, always ended in a drop in price and accusations of scam.
Now, try to imagine what gonna happen with the price of KON in the moment like this - panic time of bear market... Sorry to say, but if dev team will not update situation, right after listing KON price will be burned to the ground.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

The lack of activity of the dev team, even during the bull market, always ended in a drop in price and accusations of scam.
Now, try to imagine what gonna happen with the price of KON in the moment like this - panic time of bear market... Sorry to say, but if dev team will not update situation, right after listing KON price will be burned to the ground.
I agree with your assessment but who knows what's going to happen if people started to dump and the team set up the platform even with a limited funds I check the roadmap and so far they are on target, they have listed the coin as promised before December and they are going to set up the platform come January, everyone will be caught surprise if they fulfilled their promise.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

I agree with your assessment but who knows what's going to happen if people started to dump and the team set up the platform even with a limited funds I check the roadmap and so far they are on target, they have listed the coin as promised before December and they are going to set up the platform come January, everyone will be caught surprise if they fulfilled their promise.

Sorry to say, but listing didn't work out..

"LATOKEN postpones listing of Konios Project (KON). For additional information please wait for further announcements."

https://t.me/la_token/705

I hope it is the fault of the exchange and everything will be fine. I also hope that they will be able to complete the roadmap. However, annoying is the lack of their activity in social media and the lack of updates.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

Sorry to say, but listing didn't work out..

"LATOKEN postpones listing of Konios Project (KON). For additional information please wait for further announcements."

https://t.me/la_token/705

I hope it is the fault of the exchange and everything will be fine. I also hope that they will be able to complete the roadmap. However, annoying is the lack of their activity in social media and the lack of updates.

It's not only Konios that they postponed they also postponed some coins because of the internal issue, it happens several times I experienced that sometimes it takes 48 hours to fix everything up and I hope they will not dump Konios there is something on Konios that we have not yet figure out, as they posted about updates on their listing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
smyslov

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

I have a lot of Konios because of my participation in their signature campaign, I prefer to hold it until February the price is very low, let's see if the dev will update us about their platform, I see a lot of people dumping their shares there is even a guy selling 1 million of his token from a fraction of the ICO price.
smyslov

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

There's a lot of questions in their telegram channel if only admin will drop here or on any of their social profile and announce anything about the project, there will be no more people asking why the price is very low, this is the time holders need to know about the state of this coin.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

Since they are not updating this thread I am posting this update for those who are not into their telegram channel

One of the admin posted this on their community chat on telegram

Already mentioned that we will announce product updates when we are ready.
We are on it, with limited funds.
As mentioned early on, the timeline shifts according to raised funds (see WP).

As for the coming time:
We have aquired customers for paid software development projects. Mostly regular company software.
We started it a month ago to earn money, so we can keep going with the platform development.
It might not be what we all wanted, but the reality is that we havent raised much money during this crypto-low. the ceo and cto, have invested not only time, but also money. So whatever BS talk there is regarding scam or dead, we wont comment. We also wont delete your comments, simply because you are free to talk your mind.

Btw:
We have no comments regarding your trading strategy. Its also not the place here. We have a seperate section in Discord for trading, there you can discuss these matters with other people not part of our team).

Airdrop is distributed as well as the bounty. That part is closed and we wont spend any time further to handle single inquirys.

For the btc bounty we havent found a reliable person to distribute them, since its not relevant for kon token traders, we will wait until we find someone.

Notice that Konios is a real company, which means:
We can not reply to your private messages and share individually informations. Even if you have invested, that is not something we are allowed to do. Even worse, it is insider-trading. So please spare us the time with those messages.

If you share what you invested here, that is up to you, but we don't have the time to comment on whether its worth or what you should do or calm down your frustration. That is not why we have this channel.
To those who wrote the team is trading: the team tokens are locked for 2 years.

Finally, the recent happenings in the crypto world, especially BSV and nChain: We are leaning towards a switch to them instead of continuing with hyperledger. It has some crucial advantages concerning our platform. Also craig wright made a comment last friday at the summit in london, that pretty much explained Konios and its whitepaper from a year ago.
We think that we are on the right track and that the demand is not only here, but will grow with the next wave.

Dont just wait for announcements, DYOR will help to stregthen your knowledge and youll be more sure of your investment by understanding the big picture instead of panic reactions.
(This is not a trading or investment advice or in general a call for action, just a general comment on crypto. Dont trade based on our talks, we are simply communicating to share updates. Telegram is our official chat to release first hand information. We may not update other social channels out of capacity reasons).
judeafante

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

I read on telegram about the idea of getting this coin listed on Yobit, to get it to pump by the pump group of Yobit, honestly, this is a good candidate for pump because there is a lot of anticipation if the project will continue or not, people are guessing and asking question and since Ico is finished dev seems not to take care anymore.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

I read on telegram about the idea of getting this coin listed on Yobit, to get it to pump by the pump group of Yobit, honestly, this is a good candidate for pump because there is a lot of anticipation if the project will continue or not, people are guessing and asking question and since Ico is finished dev seems not to take care anymore.

There will definitely be no problem with the pump. From level of 1 satoshi, you can easily raise the price by up to several hundred percent. However, I do not know if Yobit is a good choice ..

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

For the sake of the pump enters and invest in the token in such a market. Probably not the best idea. It may well happen that instead of a pump you will get a sharp decline without any chance of a sale.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

For the sake of the pump enters and invest in the token in such a market. Probably not the best idea. It may well happen that instead of a pump you will get a sharp decline without any chance of a sale.

Agree. After each pump comes a dump, and in the case of Konios, the consequences may be that the price will drop to zero and investors will never regain confidence in it. I think it would be a lot better for this project, slow but stable growth. Pump & dumps are never good for cryptocurrencies.

judeafante

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

Agree. After each pump comes a dump, and in the case of Konios, the consequences may be that the price will drop to zero and investors will never regain confidence in it. I think it would be a lot better for this project, slow but stable growth. Pump & dumps are never good for cryptocurrencies.

You have a point but we will know everything next month if they will truly set up the platform or they will announce the update about the platform, but we cannot blame them since they have not reached the softcap, I pity the investors I read on telegram that one guy invested hundreds of dollar only to get a few dollars in return.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Are the bounties really locked or they have not sent the bounties yet, there are a lot of complaints that bounty hunters cannot sent their token out of their wallet, if this is true bounty hunters are a victim here, I thought once you received your token to your wallet it is up to you to dispose it.
smyslov

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

I don't want to get caught by surprise so I kept the majority of Kon, to my wallet, there will always be a pump on Kon once they show up and continue with their platform, I still do not want to lose hope but I pity those who invested here if they will not continue and scam people.
Saisher

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:42:11 AM

I'd like to believe Konios has a future after reading what the admin posted here, in case you are not on their telegram channel this is what the dev posted in their latest update

"Already mentioned that we will announce product updates when we are ready.
We are on it, with limited funds.
As mentioned early on, the timeline shifts according to raised funds (see WP).

As for the coming time:
We have aquired customers for paid software development projects. Mostly regular company software.
We started it a month ago to earn money, so we can keep going with the platform development.
It might not be what we all wanted, but the reality is that we havent raised much money during this crypto-low. the ceo and cto, have invested not only time, but also money. So whatever BS talk there is regarding scam or dead, we wont comment. We also wont delete your comments, simply because you are free to talk your mind.

Btw:
We have no comments regarding your trading strategy. Its also not the place here. We have a seperate section in Discord for trading, there you can discuss these matters with other people not part of our team).

Airdrop is distributed as well as the bounty. That part is closed and we wont spend any time further to handle single inquirys.

For the btc bounty we havent found a reliable person to distribute them, since its not relevant for kon token traders, we will wait until we find someone.

Notice that Konios is a real company, which means:
We can not reply to your private messages and share individually informations. Even if you have invested, that is not something we are allowed to do. Even worse, it is insider-trading. So please spare us the time with those messages.

If you share what you invested here, that is up to you, but we dont have the time to comment on wether its worth or what you should do or calm down your frustration. That is not why we have this channel.
To those who wrote the team is trading: the team tokens are locked for 2 years.

Finally, the recent happenings in the crypto world, especially BSV and nChain: We are leaning towards a switch to them instead of continuing with hyperledger. It has some crucial advantages concerning our platform. Also craig wright made a comment last friday at the summit in london, that pretty much explained Konios and its whitepaper from a year ago.
We think that we are on the right track and that the demand is not only here, but will grow with the next wave.

Dont just wait for announcements, DYOR will help to stregthen your knowledge and youll be more sure of your investment by understanding the big picture instead of panic reactions.
(This is not a trading or investment advice or in general a call for action, just a general comment on crypto. Dont trade based on our talks, we are simply communicating to share updates. Telegram is our official chat to release first hand information. We may not update other social channels out of capacity reasons).

Thanks for your support. And to the unpatient, thanks for your understanding."
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I've heard that unsold tokens will be burned, right? if this means that around 70% are not sold when Ico ... has token been burned? or still waiting for some stages after development? because until now I see in LATOKEN price of KON is still very far from the ICO price

Saisher

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

I've heard that unsold tokens will be burned, right? if this means that around 70% are not sold when Ico ... has token been burned? or still waiting for some stages after development? because until now I see in LATOKEN price of KON is still very far from the ICO price

Yes it is I have not yet read that they burned the unsold token would like to ask that, but dev seldom log in to their telegram account only to announce an important announcement, maybe because of the coming holiday season we'll have to see that next year, if they will really continue with the platform.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

When I look like this in the Announcement, I go straight to the main website for the coins that will be discussed.

Look at LAToken and I saw BUY order from KONIOS that was around 60 satoshi and Buy ORDER that was 150 Satoshi.
With such a large comparison, there will be a Flash Dump and Flash Pump.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:59:56 AM

The announcement which was quite tense and Latoken accepted it, this will be good news and I think the initial development will be good and hope it will have more value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: