Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some AdWords users found their ICO and Crypto related adverts rejected  (Read 104 times)
nick.coinzilla (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

What are you think about this news?

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/03/12/google-ban-ico-crypto-ads/
entebah

Activity: 1557
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

Facebook did it last January, I see no big impact. and now google will do it in june. I'm optimistic it's just a matter of calm and panic.
harmless, it will improve the quality of ICO and protect investors.

jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

If google rejects crypto related ads, just look other ad service who accept crypto related ads.
Google is not the only player in advertising network.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Google banning crypto related ads caused the price drop this week. So it did have impact on the price. Maybe they did the right thing, there's a lot of garbage that does not do any good to cryptocurrencies. We have to admit that there are too many scams and it should be cleaned up. Besides, a good ICO sells itself, no need for advertising.

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

There is good thing to banning ads on google and facebook. Because you had many ads like buy this coin/token during ICO and get rich tommrow and other things which promised investors high returns and if you know how averge Joe thinks, well he could have gone for this ICO. Not only ICOs are the problem but you had ads that were promoting scams and physy websites. So in one part it is good on the other part it is not. But however we must keep our heads up because banning crypto related ads won't stop bitcoin for sure because news websites will market bitcoin alone.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

After June only we gonna see the crypto ads cannot be bannered on the Google search ads. I am not sure why you people suddenly making the this controversy fake news which can be connect the google's press release.
I have some set of people who is been in the member rank most created this news out spoken thread on this forum.
I hope take this work more closely and share the negativity spreading people to meta section.
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Yes, we've heard about this, already from many sources, but I'm not sure that the bitcoin drop occurred through a ban on Google)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: