Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will share my best 3 ICOs. Share yours.  (Read 523 times)
GBCrypto1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

So these will be my pick for this spring amidst the chaos. Please Share yours. One phrase reason to be attached. 

1. VeriMe - It makes KYC, a time-consuming process into a very simple and easy process and this targets a pain point shared by all.

2. Enkidu - It already has a pre-existing user base of 400,000 allowing quick circulation.

3. Cypherium - The company’s team is made up of former staff of Google, Amazon, and Microsoft.

*Mine is an updated list. As my opinion keeps changing, I shall update.
SirViny

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

So these will be my pick for this spring amidst the chaos. Please Share yours. One phrase reason to be attached. 

1. VeriMe - It makes KYC, a time-consuming process into a very simple and easy process and this targets a pain point shared by all.

2. Enkidu - It already has a pre-existing user base of 400,000 allowing quick circulation.

3. Cypherium - The company’s team is made up of former staff of Google, Amazon, and Microsoft.

Can you write their caps and advantages? Why these icos?
darkcrypto96

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

Loomia-transforms clothing with IOT and blockchain
BABB-will target the unbanked
RightMesh-a platform that can help identify nodes (devices) around the world with Ethereum accounts and then allow them to link to each other
Bagorrr

Activity: 350
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

I would like to mention such projects as Origin Protocol (still upcoming but already has many products working on it), Switcheo (first exchange build on NEO), Databroker (has alpha and perspective partnerships)
kidosneh

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

You can check this project out.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3117034.new#new
Its very promising.... And can rival electroneum and Smartcash.
Very good team behind the project, with a good development plan..
roblccx

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

check out LCCX guys

Low $7.5m hard cap.... exchange which have proven to be good ico's

https://lccx.io

LCCX - London Crypto Currency Exchange

London Exchange Token (LXT) - Private Pre-sale Live, PM for details
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Hello,I have best ICO to tell you.It is CVPROOF.If you still do not join to it, please hurry up.It has good project idea.CVproof is a platform made to secure all types of credential documents used in the job market and also CVproof develops decentralized-proof solutions powered by Blockchain.This project has total token supply of 1,000,000,000 INK, Hard cap 42,000,000 USD and Soft cap of 4,000,000
This project open KYC and Whitelist.Hurry up and don't miss dis opportunity.Good luck

GBCrypto1 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

$30 million
$30 million
$25 million
They all have their unique advantages. You can google them out.
GBCrypto1 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

I would like to mention such projects as Origin Protocol (still upcoming but already has many products working on it), Switcheo (first exchange build on NEO), Databroker (has alpha and perspective partnerships)
Origin Protocol looks good
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Verime is one also who I follow. They have a few partnership in the ICO phase who I like. One of them is with Safehaven who in my opinion is also a good project. Safehaven have hit there soft cap already and I believe that the project is very valuable for the cryptoworld.

SirViny

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

$30 million
$30 million
$25 million
They all have their unique advantages. You can google them out.
What is your personal opinion about the statment that the more money an ico should earn the better it is?
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

I don't see the three ico projects you recommend, because there are no big exchanges and the project is very rare. On the contrary, I think dadi is very good, and I will release the main network soon.

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

LCCX - https://lccx.io/
LanceChain - https://www.lancechain.com
The Abyss - https://www.theabyss.com/
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

In my opinion below are my top picks for April

1. CellBlocks
2. Sprintx
3. Betex
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Origin Protocol looks good
I like Origin Protocol as well. Other projects I'm following are Rentberry (www.rentberry.com) and Deedcoin (www.deedcoinlaunch.com)
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Why did you choose these projects? I'm interested in the criteria by which you assess the reliability of the project.

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

Is this all time favourite icos or just current ones? Obviously bob's repair and rosca are neat projects right now. But my all time favourite icos were dao (hacked and gone), ethereum and waves.
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

ICO Red Lanterns is a very good choice! It's interesting, safe and unusual! ICO Red Lanterns will give you big profits and new useful experience. Find out more here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE  .
Booko

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

If you both like travelling and cryptocurrencies, you may take a look at Booko.

We are launching an international travel booking website allowing reservations to be paid with a large panel of cryptocurrencies (you may also vote to add your favorite coin on the platform).

Bitcointalk ANN
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Hey Man !  This my top 3 

Metronome :

Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.
Important: There is no exact date. Target launch May. Latest Update (Medium Blog)
Descending price Auction. Users will have the option of buying Metronome at any price target they want until it reaches a minimum of 0.0000033 ETH. The starting price is 2 ETH

Atonomi:

Atonomi provides a new security protocol and infrastructure to enable billions of IoT devices to have trusted interoperability for both data and commerce.
ICO Token Price: 1 ATMI = 0.0500 USD
Fundraising Goal: 25,000,000 USD
Total Tokens: 1,000,000,000

Origin Protocol

The sharing economy without intermediaries. We empower developers and businesses to build decentralized marketplaces on the blockchain.
I do not have information concerning pricing.

Guys If you like my post ! Please put some merit on my profil account
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: