Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to create your own token  (Read 297 times)
shaunzy (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

dont want to use erc20
own token
can someone take me through process
asrinur

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

I think it would be easier to create your own token on an existing platform like Ethereum, Waves or NEO than you should find a more difficult way.

shaunzy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

yeah i know that
but even though can you take me through the process of how its done without those platforms?
shaunzy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

yeah i just want to know if i can create my own token (NOT erc20)
also since you insist on erc20
can i use erc20 token for ICO
and later for my own blockchain platform?
shaunzy (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

How much does it cost to create erc20 token for ICO
Anonymous Kid

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

How much does it cost to create erc20 token for ICO

lmao
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

I would not waste your time and things don't work like they use too so even if someone wrote something that was ten times
better than Fake-Book then it won't even get a looking these days.

if you want to still carry on then look at IOTA or NEO as a starting point and also take a peek at Bit-Torrent and how
chunks use SHA256 for sharing files on a real P2P network.

Sorry but i am ICOed out these days

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

also since you insist on erc20
can i use erc20 token for ICO
and later for my own blockchain platform?

Why don't you first go and do some very very basic research and come back with better questions, and we'll be more than happy to answer any specific questions that you might have.

From what you've posted, it seems like you have absolutely no idea whatsoever regarding what it is that you want to do or why.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

Well you have to create your own blockchain for it to run on.  Basically a ledger to track all transactions. Will it be controlled by you? If not you need miners to validate transactions or you can go the proof of stake route to add value to the currency you will be giving to the miners.You can now start thinking about security because if you are creating a token, lots of money will be held on here.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

If you absolutely do not want to use tokens ERC20, you might learn about the non-fungible tokens ERC721. These tokens can be used in any exchange, but their value is a result of the uniqueness and rareness associated with each token. I think this is a promising token standard. In other case you should use tokens on the blockchain of NEO or Cardano.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

dont want to use erc20
own token

There are many smart contract platform coming to the market day by day. All you need to conclude is which smart contract service giving error fee coding. Recently I have heard that some ADA smart contract project created token passes error coding and contract address does not work perfectly.

I hope you check about the right except ethereum SC nothing can give a quality of project. Please do not avoid ERC20 platform buddy.
Still want to look into use the other smart contract service. Please go with NEO and follow the instructions on the link below.
http://docs.neo.org/en-us/sc/introduction.html

They can help you on writing with any language such as C++. Java or even Python. Preference is upon your decision.
crypto_sec_please
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

There are several different standards but if you want to create your own then this will probably involve creating your own standard, too. That can be interesting, and the best advice I think is to hire an experienced programmer who has worked with some variety of the existing token standards and alternative coins around (and preferably, with bitcoin itself too).

What you really want is to have a reason (or list of reasons) why you need to create a new standard, or why existing standards which are more compatible with many things do not service your purposes. Exploring this with a someone experienced will definitely help you. Good luck.
icoclone

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

Hello,

it's wonderful question?

I'm going to make it simple. I'm going to show you how to create your own Ethereum Token in as little as one hour, so you can use it for your own projects.

If you are familiar with the following concepts, feel free to skip to the next section. Ethereum based ERC20 Tokens: In Ethereum tokens represent any tradable goods such as coins, loyalty points etc.

You can create your own crypto-currencies based on Ethereum. Additionally the benefit of following ERC20 standard is that your tokens will be compatible with any other client or wallets that use the same standards.

Find our More ICO articlesTo get started with creating your own cryptocurrency, first you’ll need to install following few things.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

It's all well and good wanting to start your own crypto but please don't underestimate the task you are taking. Lets say you do a carbon copy of all of bitcoins technology, who is going to use it. See a true crypto is a utility token, with a utility token you need need need a large community. So there are many aspects that come into launching your own crypto and blockchain.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

I read somewhere that the Bourse number one at the moment Binance placed a new coin, they require 8-10 BTC money.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

dont want to use erc20
own token
You need to do a lot of work before creating your own token! If only you, it will not make sense!
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Eazyest creation of token I think it has counterparty, download indie square app for android and ios, and there you can make own tokens, also you can do the same on ethereum, but I think it's not that eazy. dunno

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

The most easy way to create own token in few clicks - it is Waves Platform.
Creation of new token will cost 1 Waves only (arounf 5 dollars now). You dont need any experience in coding for this, just enter number of tokens, name and decimals.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

The most easy way to create own token in few clicks - it is Waves Platform.
Creation of new token will cost 1 Waves only (arounf 5 dollars now). You dont need any experience in coding for this, just enter number of tokens, name and decimals.

Yes, Waves token creation is user friendly. And when you create your token, you can list Waves Dex Exchange immediately. If you have a small project with your customer, you can create with Waves and sell your tokens on Waves DEX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
probctbiz

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

Hello,

it's wonderful question?

I'm going to make it simple. I'm going to show you how to create your own Ethereum Token in as little as one hour, so you can use it for your own projects.

If you are familiar with the following concepts, feel free to skip to the next section. Ethereum based ERC20 Tokens: In Ethereum tokens represent any tradable goods such as coins, loyalty points etc.

You can create your own crypto-currencies based on Ethereum. Additionally the benefit of following ERC20 standard is that your tokens will be compatible with any other client or wallets that use the same standards.

Find our More ICO articlesTo get started with creating your own cryptocurrency, first you’ll need to install following few things.
Hello, how much is your ICO script and where are you located?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: