Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:42:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy BTC  (Read 501 times)
The best one

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

I think How do we buy BTC If you have crypto currencies such as Ethereum (ETH), NEO, Doge and so on, you can buy Bitcoin in the following way:
1. Buy Bitcoin in binance
2. Open an account on Binance.com, then you can buy Bitcoin (and altcoin) using crypto
    that you have.
3. Exchange another crypto with Ethereum in Changelly
4.You can directly exchange the crypto you have with Bitcoin (BTC) on Changelly.com website
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

This is an informative topic and I guess this will really help a lot of people to learn how to buy bitcoin specially those who just started their accounts/beginners. There are still a lot of ways to add to the list but still very helpful. Smiley

https://endfb.com/shop/
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:48:08 AM

Very insightful. Especially for new investors who are just coming in and do not understand the market or how to get bitcoins without much stress. Thank you for this.
The newcomers should read this thread and as you mentioned, the information provided is very useful. Usually the new investors go in loss because of unavailability of authentic and desired information. New investors usually don’t have enough budget to buy bitcoin or other good altcoins directly from exchanges, they need to go for signature campaigns and understand the markets one has posted about.
indeed this thread is very useful, and true you say, as an investor or a newcomer traders should read a lot on this forum to do research and information about the coins they will make as an investment or to trade, many new investors and traders when these are falling for their own fault, who never do research before they invest or trade.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Thanks for your article, it should help many newcomers who want to buy bitcoin.
for me, coinbase is good to start buying bitcoin. It has a good UI and can run in your mobile phone.
other than coinbase, maybe you can buy bitcoin through your local exchange.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Choose from whom you will buy currency. Now it can be done in online exchangers, exchanges and privately handled. We will not write about the latter type, because this is not the best option for beginners: you will have to agree on a personal meeting, transfer cash to the seller, and then wait until he/she transfers bitcoins to you.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

bitcoin is better now not to buy and sell for a faster time and invest in other projects for crypto for example as Socratus
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Don't forget Bitcoin ATM's. If you live in or near a major city there is likely one nearby. Simply have a mobile Bitcoin wallet app and deposit some cash, scan your Bitcoin QR code and done. The fees might be a bit higher but nothing beats the convenience.
I have traveled through many cities but actually, I have not seen any bitcoin ATMs in the cities. It seems that ATM Bitcoin has not been built because the government does not allow it
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

Very good with the information, but this should be at beginners and help. Here in my country we only need a phone application that is named coins.ph and in there we've got to buy bitcoins with some shop prices or vouchers. Great app!
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

formula to buying the bitcoin l think that is the many exchangesuppliers in the market. But we should research trusted exchange for easy transaction.
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

There are lots of ways to buy Bitcoin but what I followed is to use xcoins as they are a partner company of simplex. Thanks
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

If you want to buy Bitcoin for cash than the best place to find someone from whom to buy would be local bitcoins. And if you want to buy from an exchange than Gemini would be a good option. But the problem with exchanges is that you will require to get verified by providing your personal documents which not many people are interested in.
at3prizki

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

Many exchanges sell bitcoin you will find on google. But i suggest to buy in big exchange or popular exchange like bitrex, binance, bithumb, indodax and many exchange who have credibility. You can also trade or invest other coin or token. But if you want to invest long term period i suggest to move you bitcoin in offline wallet. This is my opinion. Grin
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

I usually use Coinbase for BTC vs USD and BTC vs ETH trading. It is very easy and fees are lower than other exchanges. But Coinbase supports to the very limited amount of countries. Cex.io is also good to exchange and it supports a lot of countries than Coinbase. Currency Bittrex also facilitates fiat trading. Before depositing the money, clarify the rules and regulation that may affect bank transactions in according your region or county.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin without knowing to your bank then it is much better to buy from localbitcoins.com site where you can buy or sell directly with the users by direct banking so you don't have to show in account if you want. If you buy from exchange then you're Bank can get details of you're cryptocurrency trading as this exchange details will be revealed
penguincomel

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:08:35 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin, we can do the transaction at Localbitcoin. There, we can buy the amount of bitcoin we want to buy. Payment on bitcoin purchases depends on the price set by the market. If buyers are interested, they can deal directly with the seller in person.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

really very useful information for beginners who have been feeling confused, this paper is very appropriate to be distributed to the beginners in the hope that we can all become a family Bitcoin with an emphasis on comfort among the community
Vistacoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

BTC can be purchased directly in an exchange or through an otc transaction on the website. It is convenient for an otc transaction to be purchased directly without an exchange.

upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

I mainly use two sites and I work with these sites for about one year.
1. Coinbase
2. Cex.io

Coinbase has low fees than cex.io but it does not support the majority of countries. cex.io support almost all county but fees and prices of the currencies(bitcoin, Eth etc.) the little bit high than Coinbase.  Now Bittrex is supporting fiat trading. I think it will be good but I didn't try yet.

Lester Atkins

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

Platforms such as LocalBitcoins will help you to find individuals near you who are willing to exchange bitcoin for cash. Also, LibertyX lists retail outlets across the United States at which you can exchange cash for bitcoin. And WallofCoins, Paxful and BitQuick will direct you to a bank branch near you that will allow you to make a cash deposit and receive bitcoin a few hours later.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

This times!, there are many ways you can buy bitcoin and altcoin!
You need money in your Mastercard or Visa account! You can buy it anywhere!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: