Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Pointium Crowd-sale Start NOW! Global Decentralized Platform  (Read 3484 times)
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

If you have anything you want to ask, feel free to do anytime.

We dream of the future of unified $300B points around the world, and we exist to make it happen.
Pointium
Hello! How looks like Promotion Feed?

You can find the feature and demo image of Promotion Feed in our whitepaper! Also, you can check the Promotion Feed in our demo app later. Thanks!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

guys, can someone tell me. Pointium  is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

guys, can someone tell me. Pointium  is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

pointium tokens are erc20, they can be moved to any cold wallet.

If you have further technical questions, please contact our CTO and we will be happy to answer them.

Stanislav.Abramov@pointium.org
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

I'll be happy to watch this company! And will gladly participate in ico! I hope ico project is succes
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

I'll be happy to watch this company! And will gladly participate in ico! I hope ico project is succes

Thank you for your kind words. We will also do our best to succeed in the project.
Please keep an eye on our project. Thank you.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

Hi! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

Could you explain your questions in more detail? It was difficult for us to understand your questions. As much as we understand,we'd like to answer you as follows.

We are not currently going to allocate further developer distribution tokens.
Also, since it is under discussion whether to give additional dividends to investors, we will notify them if a decision is made.

For more information, ask admin in our telegram group.
@Eric_pointium

Thank you.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

To be honest, I am sure you will be a very successful project. I found it more after I checked your website. I am sure you will come to better places in a short time. Good luck
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

To be honest, I am sure you will be a very successful project. I found it more after I checked your website. I am sure you will come to better places in a short time. Good luck

Thank you for your words. We want you to take part in our project. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

guys, can someone tell me. Pointium  is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Pointium is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).
nzlx

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Hello! Russian WP ready: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y6NtW81bY6bDbnqR3LPARtNNRDwBSuKM
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

The project seems promising, well hopefully the project will be successful
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

The project seems promising, well hopefully the project will be successful

I would be happier if you could join our project. Please keep an eye on our project. Thank you.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Why do u decide to participate pointium ico exception of american, chinese and singapore?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
dragoz

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

"Pointium solves these current problems with a block-chain technology. With the lowest transaction fee and the safest way, Pointium integrates the points into Pointium tokens (PNT), and delivers the loyalty programs to the users". This is all I like about this project, hope you will grow like Ethereum.
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Why do u decide to participate pointium ico exception of american, chinese and singapore?

In the United States, we understand the ICO regulated a large number of non-authoritative similar reception activities as a form of securities trading.

We think it is the same reason in China and Singapore. So many ICO's are limiting the participation of these three countries.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

it looks like the POINTIUM project will make loyalty programs work better because it provides the right solutions to solve the problems that loyalty programs often encounter
ribbeto

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:18:32 AM

it looks like the POINTIUM project will make loyalty programs work better because it provides the right solutions to solve the problems that loyalty programs often encounter
It is true so I think this project is very deserving to get a lot of support in order to be successful in the future and growing as it has a very useful purpose.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

It is true so I think this project is very deserving to get a lot of support in order to be successful in the future and growing as it has a very useful purpose.
for that let us support this project so that the team getting the spirit in managing or developing projects to be big and successful.
yyopabrice

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

Great Project.
I just believe in your futur.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: