Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next generation Bitcoin replacement  (Read 944 times)
JungleBook (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:14:15 PM

i am dreaming of a new coin. This coin contains the magic that made bitcoin what it is today.This coin has new and advanced options. Has a new user interface. Has a feature to send instant messages within the client. Has a buy in option for investors to buy into the coin same as stocks. Investors get a percentage of the transaction fees . Lets brainstorm people  . Lets create the a true Next generation Bitcoin replacement . No more clone copy paste coins. Lets create something from the ground up.

Key New functions:
-able to split up the transaction fees to each of the 7 investors
-New a fresh client user interface
-has all safety features of the most advanced cryptos and then some
-lets users send instant messages within the client to another clients wallet

Here we go people lets get started . lets figure this out together

Lets create the future...  looking forward to more IDEAS
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriwest

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:32:01 PM

Maybe post some of your ideas in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0
I'm all for something better, but resources are limited so why not work together on improving something that is already in the making instead of spreading ourselves too thin (like with the hundreds of pump and dump scam coins).. FOCUS whatever resources we have on ONE or a FEW things, and big things can start to happen.
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:04:26 AM

i am dreaming of a new coin. This coin contains the magic that made bitcoin what it is today.This coin has new and advanced options. Has a new user interface. Has a feature to send instant messages within the client. Has a buy in option for investors to buy into the coin same as stocks. Investors get a percentage of the transaction fees . Lets brainstorm people  . Lets create the a true Next generation Bitcoin replacement . No more clone copy paste coins. Lets create something from the ground up.

Key New functions:
-able to split up the transaction fees to each of the 7 investors
-New a fresh client user interface
-has all safety features of the most advanced cryptos and then some
-lets users send instant messages within the client to another clients wallet

Here we go people lets get started . lets figure this out together

Lets create the future...  looking forward to more IDEAS
Anyway, I too dream of a coin, which in the future will decide the course of history that will change the perspective of the entire economy, but at the same time I understand that this will not happen( sadly
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:39:24 AM

Maybe post some of your ideas in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0
I'm all for something better, but resources are limited so why not work together on improving something that is already in the making instead of spreading ourselves too thin (like with the hundreds of pump and dump scam coins).. FOCUS whatever resources we have on ONE or a FEW things, and big things can start to happen.
Yes, I agree with what you tell a friend.
Better the idea is built based on the current platform. can work together, share ideas with developers instead of making new coins that I think will be difficult to build
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:40:14 AM

Ethereum is on the way to doing all this. Just checkout their discussion and roadmap on their website ethereum.org or even the ethereum sub reddit. I do believe there are lots of other innovative coins out there that already do the things you mentioned. Supporting them would help make your dreams come true.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:54:49 AM

For any new idea or any new development I like that developers work on bitcoin and make it a more unique if everyone will want for new coins everyday than we will not be able to focus on one coin and this field will not get much success and establishment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: