Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical analysis methods on Cryptocurrency and IQ option  (Read 117 times)
Namal Harshana (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

Hello.Are technical analysis methods used in Cryptocurrency and  IQ option are same?If anyone working on both fields please help me to this problem.Actually, i don't know really much about the TA.I am still learning about it.But i have got some practice using IQ options practice account and I have searched software for Crypto like IQ.But i haven't found something like that.If i use IQ options TA methods to Cryptocurrency can i success?.Now i'm only holding coins.But i want to success in trading  Wink.Thank you

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

I have experience trading forex on IQ option, although most of my trading was done on MetaTrader 5, and i can say that technical analysis(TA) does work in crypto. Many of the same strategies/indicators can be transferred across. For charting software i would recommend 'tradingview' for all binance/bittrex/polonoiex coins. And 'Coinigy' for your small caps/cryptopia coins. As in Forex, there is no god mode perfect strategy that prints money. It will be a case of learning the fundamentals of TA, and learning to apply them in a way that suits your style most effectively. I will post the links to TradingView and Coinigy below. Hope this helps.

https://uk.tradingview.com/

https://www.coinigy.com/
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

Are you serious, guys? IQ option is for gambling, I don't know anyone gaining a profit in IQ options. If this is not a promotion, my advice is forget about technical analysis and IQ options and try to get involed in crypto market, in all processes around it, analyse news and then you suceed
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Are you serious, guys? IQ option is for gambling, I don't know anyone gaining a profit in IQ options. If this is not a promotion, my advice is forget about technical analysis and IQ options and try to get involed in crypto market, in all processes around it, analyse news and then you suceed
He is right , Binary options or IQ options are like gambling , most of them are Ponzi scams and you will lose your money after it crashes.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

He is right , Binary options or IQ options are like gambling , most of them are Ponzi scams and you will lose your money after it crashes.
of a truth I have tried technical analysis indicators and loose money and I think binary option is a gambling and for you to make or loose money depend on chance and not your technical expertise. IQ option or binary option is an odd that favor the owners of the platform and not the trader. I hardly find any person that has make money through binary options trading but there are testimony of many that has lose money through binary options.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

Hello.Are technical analysis methods used in Cryptocurrency and  IQ option are same?If anyone working on both fields please help me to this problem.Actually, i don't know really much about the TA.I am still learning about it.But i have got some practice using IQ options practice account and I have searched software for Crypto like IQ.But i haven't found something like that.If i use IQ options TA methods to Cryptocurrency can i success?.Now i'm only holding coins.But i want to success in trading  Wink.Thank you

They look very much like each other, but not as they seem. You can trade with something that you do not have in Forex, but you cannot trade in cryptocurrencies which is not in your balance. So you can trade USD / JPY even if you don't have JPY in your Forex account, but if you don't have VEN (example) in your account in the cryptos, you can not sell the VEN trade. You should get ETH or BTC, change it to VEN in which exchange VEN listed and you can trade that coin after buying it.
Fatunad

Activity: 2198
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

of a truth I have tried technical analysis indicators and loose money and I think binary option is a gambling and for you to make or loose money depend on chance and not your technical expertise. IQ option or binary option is an odd that favor the owners of the platform and not the trader. I hardly find any person that has make money through binary options trading but there are testimony of many that has lose money through binary options.
Its not really gambling at all if you do know how to handle or analyze on how a particular currency or coin moves.The thing we should concerned about is that the broker should be legit because anytime they can make manipulation on price movements which would lead up to such loss.Its like gambling because results are almost instant or on a short period of time.The advantage here is that it is basing on actual market movements.This is why its important to go on legit brokers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:49:48 AM

Perhaps you are a very careful person on the investment. You invested a lot of time before you decided to invest in an altcoin.
but I think you should apply the speculation strategies of the members on the bitcointalk forums is better. They will pass on the experience to you and what you need to do is synthesize them and refer to a strategy of your own.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

don't put too much faith in Technical Analysis when it comes to cryptocurrencies, specially altcoins. because first of all the market is very small and easy to manipulate and second altcoins are mostly pump and dumps which makes it impossible to predict them. there is nothing logical about them to match any TA that is known. you can use it though, it may help to some extent but it won't be fool proof.

as for IQ options, as others said it is not even in the same category...

There is a FOMO brewing...
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

IQ Option is trading platform for binary option trading, and this kind of trading is more difficult to gain profit because similar like gambling. When you wrong direction you will lose your money, but in cryptocurrency trading in exchange, when we are in floating minus we can wait for that and any possibility the price to going up and make profit. All technical analysis in many kind of trading will be the same but all not 100% accurate, only by make best management of risk we can reduce the risk in trading.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: