Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Traders, Would you like to be my guest for an interview?  (Read 107 times)
ShilpaMitra (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

Hi BTC Traders,

A brief introduction: I am just another coder who loves to code and build things. I build tools to help traders to trade efficiently.

Today I'm connecting with you for two reasons : 1) This journey of entrepreneurship was quite lonely with days of coding and testing, hence would like to make some new friends!

2) I have noticed that there is a huge void in the crypto space.

In entrepreneurship, you have blogs covering start-up founders and investors, in travel space you get several stories where you learn about new travel destinations and people who love to travel and in crypto space you have several websites covering the price fluctuations and the reasons behind those price fluctuations but nobody writes about the heartbeats of crypto world "THE TRADERS".

So, I am keen to learn about the extra-ordinary life of traders myself and share my experience in my blog with the larger audience and as a result I'm writing this message to you.

I am interested in learning what hardships you face as a trader, how hard the trading business is, how did you get interested in it, what makes you keep going in bear times and stuffs like that and will never ask for any personal information. I respect your anonymity as I know it is the most valued thing in the crypto world.

Would you like to be my guest and share some insights from your trading days?  Smiley

I was trying to connect with each of you personally but newbie status didn't let me do that.

You can PM me if you do not want to comment on this thread. Even if you are not interested, we can always be friends and chat about something else!  Wink

Looking forward to your replies!

Regards,

Another Crypto Enthusiast.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: