Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research altcoins?  (Read 1568 times)
Andrew Joy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

5 Tools to help identify potential e-currencies: COINMARKETCAP; COINVISION; COINMARKETCAL; TRADINGVIEW; RSIHUNTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:26:06 AM

In my opinion for altcoins research is difficult and complicated, this is because there is no guarantee that altcoins can last for a long time and I just follow the advice in this forum.

timi33ooo33

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Personally, I first of all see that the project is legitimate, I also study the team and the prospect of further growth. Cool
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?
I usually use the ICO evaluation website to find the project I want to invest in.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

It is difficult to answer this question with any one answer. Usually when choosing a project in which I want to invest, I make a comprehensive analysis of this project. I communicate with representatives of the team, analyze the site, analyze the available code on the GitHub.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

First of all, I check rating sites and coinmarketcap to choose interesting projects. Then, I check the idea, team, whitepaper and investments of the project. If I like it - I will support this project.
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

I research the Altcoin platform website, Twitter, Telegram channels, crypto news websites and ICO rating websites. I prefer to invest when there will be a new update in altcoin resources.
tautelar

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

I research the Altcoin platform website, Twitter, Telegram channels, crypto news websites and ICO rating websites. I prefer to invest when there will be a new update in altcoin resources.
Thanks, I will note that. I usually read what is on the Twitter channels and I watch coin news on some websites for more information.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

Alright, here we go, what I do first is check in google for any bad reviews, I firstly check if the project is listed in ICO listing websites.
And the fist one which comes in my mind is the IcoBench and if the reviews are good then I continue the journey of research if not then I stop.
But what is most important is that we should not believe 100% what we read and what we show in the videos of those ICO.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:45:47 AM

In trading activity i did not use fundamental analysis, but only use technical analysis. But if you want to hold crypto for long term investment, you should be has knowledge about fundamental analysis. You have to know that coin has working product or not, and they has partnership with third party or not.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

I usuallt just lurk in the forum alt coin section and search for the next best thing through the threads there. I read the whole white paper and just determin whether some of these tokens are actually needed in the future or not. Otherwise, I leave it alonr and never participate on the ICO nor the bounty campaign.

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

Learning with more experienced people is probably the simplest way, from here you can find out which coint is good and worthy to be made an investment but to know a good coint must be done carefully and thoroughly to understand so you really understand
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

Learning with more experienced people is probably the simplest way, from here you can find out which coint is good and worthy to be made an investment but to know a good coint must be done carefully and thoroughly to understand so you really understand
yes of course ask questions with people who are more knowledgeable and experienced so that you also understand better, besides that you check about coins then read reading about them. before taking part in a project you must know who the team is and find out if you have ever succeeded in running a project, be careful when choosing Altcoin that has high potential you check whether the coin has great potential or not.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

In trading activity i did not use fundamental analysis, but only use technical analysis. But if you want to hold crypto for long term investment, you should be has knowledge about fundamental analysis. You have to know that coin has working product or not, and they has partnership with third party or not.
Yes, your opinion is true if you are going to plunge into the crypto world then you have to know what coints have good benefits, and know what coints are in crypto understand and learn in more detail
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

What i usually done to look for a good project, that is checking on the concept of the project, the team behind it, and also the partners of the project.
And other things that can't be ignore would be the validity of the project itself. if a project has a real world business, then that business should have registered in the country of their whereabout.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

the easiest way to choose a coin is that the coin has reached the lowest price and has at least increased one level. this can be known by seeing the history of coins starting from the launch.

You don't have to choose a new coin because the koinya doesn't have a history of coin movements and if a new coin has proven good, you try to buy or invest. You learn more in detail and you ask experienced people and have more details about what coins are good. find out who the team has or is not successful in running the project.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

My research of bitcoin is simple, when really on lower price I will buy and invest it, but I have check which one best altcoin for trade with short term. After on higher price I will sell it and always looking altcoin have active for growing price.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

I searched for and selected coins to make investment facilities. First of all, I saw the total transactions for several days. If there were a lot of transactions that occurred, the demand was high. Second, the price had to be stable because of long-term investments, third is the development of the project website must be active, this is to avoid scam coins
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

Alright, here we go, what I do first is check in google for any bad reviews, I firstly check if the project is listed in ICO listing websites.
And the fist one which comes in my mind is the IcoBench and if the reviews are good then I continue the journey of research if not then I stop.
But what is most important is that we should not believe 100% what we read and what we show in the videos of those ICO.
in choosing and searching for a coin I see and examine the development of coins before.
 because I am trying to get the coins have increased development to generate more profits in the future which is able to count on me.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

Research means by examining the whole project from the smallest  to the largest details of the project. For me these  factors i considered for choosing good projects to invest;
1. Legitemacy of the team
2. Potential of the project to succeed.
3. Long term project.
4. Business Partners
5. Marketing Strategies
6. Communities
7. Project development (They followed road map meaning no delays.)
8. Does their project really needs blockchains?
9. Advisors
10. Team are capable to list their coins on best exchanges.
11. Does Team really care for the Price of token/coins and investors? (team not selling their own token/coins)

Always give yourself time to observe first before invest. And always know your exit point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: