Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING LARGE QUANTITY BTC WITH WU BUSINESS ACCOUNT  (Read 198 times)
rhxo (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2023, 03:39:46 PM by rhxo

Test msg
Lil Mac

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

Lolol why waste time with such a shitty scam attempt
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Come to telegram and will show you a wallet on live cam ok?

The way people use Telegram these days, they would start considering regulating all of the activities of their users. What's is wrong in proving what you want to show him here. You really don't need to get defensive because he knows what he is talking about and only someone who is ready to lose his own funds is going to ahead with this. You talk about live can to show wallet, haven't we seen people even moving bitcoin that will show in your wallet only to discover that you can only view and not assess the fund but the fund has gone and withdrawn. So also is Paypal that even with Friends and Family option can still be reversed so what exactly will you live can proof?

You came to a forum and without even taking time to understand, your motive is to start buying bulk BTC from random people, how does that even work exactly?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

The way people use Telegram these days, they would start considering regulating all of the activities of their users. What's is wrong in proving what you want to show him here. You really don't need to get defensive because he knows what he is talking about and only someone who is ready to lose his own funds is going to ahead with this. You talk about live can to show wallet, haven't we seen people even moving bitcoin that will show in your wallet only to discover that you can only view and not assess the fund but the fund has gone and withdrawn. So also is Paypal that even with Friends and Family option can still be reversed so what exactly will you live can proof?

You came to a forum and without even taking time to understand, your motive is to start buying bulk BTC from random people, how does that even work exactly?

It's more than simple. Isn't working and it never (?) will be.
Everybody can "show" any wallet but only the real owner of it can sign it. Can you do this? No. Why? Because you don't have a wallet with more than 100BTC on it.

By the way you should show us your "Verified WU Business Account" (lol) with more than $100k. You want to buy BTC and not to sell, correct? Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:31:20 PM
Merited by condoras (1)

Hello there,

With WU Business Account we buy large volume of BTC. 100-500 BTC per transaction.

You need to be able to accept WU Business payment with your WU Business account for instant transactions.

Thanks,

I can also easily pretend to have 3,627.922242 BTC   

https://blockchain.info/address/1KwiztHT2ZkL9DLRYqK5Jpk9mPqGmMbKeB

Live cam, team viewer, whatsapp video, skype video... happy to show you my balance. Just keeping the coins because I'm bored but if you want to buy let me check if that Western Union at the mall has 29ish million in cash today.

Problem is.. I don't have these bitcoins! it's a watch list balance but gullible and naive people will easily fall for it so be on your guard! Being suspicious is healthy. Ask and check everything before parting with millions of $. A signed address is a reliable way of proving crypto assets. Everything else should be taken with a pinch of salt.

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

Jog on. You wont get any scraps here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: