Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest In Downfall Crypto market  (Read 468 times)
Jr.robert (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Hello...Guys. I'm Confused now. The Crypto Market losing approx 10 Percent. So Should I invest in this downfall or wait for sometime?
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Hello...Guys. I'm Confused now. The Crypto Market losing approx 10 Percent. So Should I invest in this downfall or wait for sometime?

I can't tell you should YOU invest. It's up to you.

But I can tell you that I'm buying like a mad good alts like HPB, NANO and CV extremely cheap.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

I think you should rest for a period of time, for the moment, the whole entire cryptocurrency market is still in a down trend, so you can be in April at a lower price to buy good token.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

Be careful in investing money, when it's going down because it might fall further down, so wait a bit, see the market, study it, then buy. It is now huge risk, that's why people waiting before they jump into the ship.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

One thing is for sure that we cannot totally make cryptocurrency worthless.
With the news of Japan going to suggest a complete ban on crypto in upcoming G20 summit in November, we can aspect such falls if no clear message is conveyed by the Japanese authority.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/g20-meeting-japan-to-prevent-cryptocurrencies-for-money-laundering.html
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

You can invest now by buying any cryptocurrency because the price is ripe for buying and then wait for some time to resale and make some gains. It is up to you to make the decision  now.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

yes you should , the pries are falling day by day and the crypto market is struggling, we are not going to stay there for long though, the market will recover and stabilize, so invest now when the prices are still low.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

i can just say ladder your buy order at all support walls ..
so that you dont get rekkt .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

The onus is totally on you, if you want to invest or not. That the market is falling, does not stop investors from investing and neither does the rise in price stop investment. It all depends on you. If you know you are not in haste to is sell back and that you can hold until the market becomes favourable to yoiu, then you can buy. It might even happen that if you buy today or even now, in the next few hours, you might be in huge profit. So cryptocurrency is very volatile.
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Do you invest based on the market conditions or on your coin's performance and confidence in it? i think you need to think it terms of long term growth whenever you are investing in a particular coin. The market has risen and fallen just too many times to show that it will recover no matter what news is circulating out there. You might make a 5 to 10 percent gain in case you wait and the market falls further but you need to compare with the aspect that market might recover faster than expected and your chance for dip has gone. Either way its your FA/TA which should make the decision.

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

This is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think that to wait for the time when prices really will fall, it makes no sense. I mean, that's unlikely to happen.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

The coin's background is the one you're gonna focus on wether it is a good coin or a shit one. Even if you invest on any coin that has downfall value and has no campaign or any affiliates towards the people there dealing with then it's futile to invest on that. You must pick the active coin that has running campaigns everywhere and can sustain every month or once a month at least. That is how you can identify the good or bad coin.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

I think this is the best time to buy. Prices are on sale.

We all know crypto is going up in the long run. I'd be stocking up on ETH and NEO right now.

griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

you should invest now!!! this is the best time to invest in the downfall of the market,, it will getting better soon,it just need sometime, we should be patient until the price is getting better again
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

this is actually the best time to put some money on trusted cryptocurrency. The price is cheap and the opportunity for great profit is high. Do not wait for the hype or high price to invest, do it now while it is cheap.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

You should invest in the downfall rather than invest in the bullish trend. That makes you able to gain the more profit if the price will be jumped back again. This will give the more guarantee for you. Remember this dude sell in high and buy in low. And you will be so good with your investment.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

When analyzing the market and its ups and downs in recent months we can have a reference of what to do, virtually all currencies when investing at this time their value tends to fall more or react in a large increase, but the market with each passing day focuses on the emotions of investors. however we must exercise caution and a correct strategy when investing.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

so the market is now very low, but I think now is an ideal time to invest in cryptology. Of course, everyone chooses to buy coins right now or wait for the market to fall even lower. but I think now the market will grow fast!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

If you have in mind a few coins in the price of which you do not doubt and think that now they are undervalued, you can invest.
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

No,this is only the beginning. I heard and read from the Pros that Bitcoin will crash more, this include altcoin. All my funds now are in USDT. Planning to rebuy on the deepest dip.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: