Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:07:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest In Downfall Crypto market  (Read 468 times)
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

My answer is yes and no. Some investors may see this as an opportunity to go into the market however some investors will rather stay out of the market for now. Decision boils down to what type of investor are you, when market is going up you can consider long term buy and when is down you can switch to day trading or trend trading.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

no NEVER invest during the drops of the altcoin market. because altcoins are different from anything else and different from bitcoin.

in other markets when the prices fall, it will recover at some point unless that asset is dead or something. in case of altcoins they are already dead but rise and fall too. so when they drop, they may never recover.

you should only invest when the prices of these altcoins are starting to rise. and that is obviously not now.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

Hello...Guys. I'm Confused now. The Crypto Market losing approx 10 Percent. So Should I invest in this downfall or wait for sometime?

I thinks its not proper way to invest in downfall cryptomarket,because you could nothing to earn this kind of situation only loosing your investment,so for me its better to hold much more all your altcoins and wait for the perfect timing,that all price value in the exchanges market  could turn into green and cryptocurrency will growth its value in the market,so that you can earn a huge profit.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Most of shits are still pumped well, so its quite risky to buy right now. I suggest waiting few months with bigger buys, because situation is still unclear, nobody know what happends in next weeks...
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

Observe the graph of exchanges. Do not buy immediately. If it should go down even more the more profit you will earn if the price goes up again. But there is something to really note for. Something is going on in the market like banning of google for crypto ads. These creates a bit of fear among coin holder. So that there is a tendency for the prices to really go low, not unless many decided to buy coins as well. Everything really goes down today. It's up to you to get the best out of this situation.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

It seems that investing at this moment is quite risky. Price drops are still possible. It is worth to wait a bit until the market turns and prices start to grow again.

Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

Hello...Guys. I'm Confused now. The Crypto Market losing approx 10 Percent. So Should I invest in this downfall or wait for sometime?

You can start long position gradually. Buy 20% now and wait another day to get second catch.
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 02:18:43 PM by goodlucktoyou

Now is a good opportunity to buy . now there are many coins . you need to invest some stable coins . such as  NEO  WTC  and ARK .they have grown mature . i studied them for a long time . they have experienced a lot of ups and downs . they persist . NEO will replace ethereum , and its technology is more advanced . ARK's voting system is innovative. it is a bridge connecting all coins .
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Investment in these situation is always beneficial as this drop not goes long and a big revival is expected any time. Put money in parts at every dip will average out your purchasing and you will be in profit before other investors who buy at higher prices.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

this is best chance if you wanted big profit of return. what you waiting for the reasons why the market crash now cause some one with big amount bitcoin mass selling his /her coin in the market, just try to  google mt . gox.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Of course you need to invest precisely in such moments, because now the prices for altcoins and bitcoin are very low, look at them today, they all go down, I think that investing today will be a wonderful solution.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

If you are planning to invest in crypto, now is the time to get in cheap. Most coins are at discounted prices right now and you should buy before it goes back up.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 465
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

Make sure that, you have enough balanace for recover if you lost your invested money. Then go for investment with good analysis.
Dont ahead Hurry up, some analysis make first, then I will suggest for invest.

skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

At the end of the day no one can say for sure how long the dip will last and when it's best to invest and so on.

With that being said, generally it's a idea to buy during the dip but again, it might continue falling, so it's entirely up to you.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

It all depends on your risk appetite, if something goes for -20% to +20% you gain a lot more than when you would have if you bought it while its green.  I have personally been buying the reds lately with a very small amount of money and gambling it. A red market is good for increasing your BTC Smiley

I would say that if you buy with fiat now that you should definitely dollar cost average it. Meaning let's say you want to spend 100 dollars on bitcoin, you buy 25 dollars worth every monday for a month. You end up buying at a much more average price, that way you are not worse off and also not better off. If it continues to fall your later purchases will even out the first ones, if it moons your first ones will even out the later ones.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
ForeverFener

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

of course you should invest in downfall crypto market. winning is actually very simple. you will take it when it fall and you will sell when it up.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

\

Yes,you should invest in downfall cryptomarket, as you can see yourself,the price of altcoins is bleeding right now,so this is a good time to invest,you will earn much after the price is stable and green again.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

If you want a profit, you have to wait until the price improves again. 10% in my opinion it's still not too big decline, and will return to normal again. you have to remember, you dare to invest, you should already know the positive and negative things. between profit or loss, you have to do your heart preparation, and remember to keep seeing what good coins you and other investors are thinking about

laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

This downfall crypto market is a chance for us to take in to buy crypto. But ofcourse it all depends on how you are willing to risks your money. This is risks investment and always do some checking or investigation on which is the best buy today.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Yes you can and thisnis the best time to invest in altcoin or investing in ICO project. Just make sure that you will get a good ICO project. Get a good basis before joining in or investing in that project. Make sure that its concept is good and the community is supporting the project. You can tell this by joining their telegram channel and observe the community members number and if there areany of them meaning to say the project has better chance to success. And if you wish i could suggest you to an ICO project which for me is indeed a good project and that is BITSCHOOL ICO project. The concept of the project is to promote quality education. If you wish to learn more about the BITSCHOOL ICO project visit the website with the link provided below:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: