Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ===MASSIVE BONUS OFFER===up to 200% (crowdtoken.sale) + MEGABOUNTY CONTEST  (Read 1512 times)
CrowdToken

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

My response was deleted. I think this a good project for the Smart Contracts of ETH. I am just interested in how exactly this crypto solves some problem that other don't, sounds like a very basic currency with a very limited use case.

What problem are you tackling?

It is also not listed on any exchange and it doesn't sound like it will be.

Is this correct or is there any intention to list in the future?

Thanks

Hi there and thanks for the question!

I don't know about the deleted post, I have checked with our admins and we didn't delete! Anyway, to your question. Firstly, I hope you have read the whitepaper, and if so, but you still don't have an answer, please give us some feedback as to where the message is not being well communicated.

The CrowdToken enables the business model of our company, iCrowdU. For phase 1 of the project, whilst still based on the Ethereum blockchain, the CrowdToken will be used for gaining discounts in the CrowdMarket, as well as purchasing products from partner companies (we are happy to speak to anyone who is interested).

We do expect to be listed on an exchange, to date, we have to date been contacted by 2 exchanges willing to list the CrowdToken. We are however, very aware that we need to be careful how our token is marketed and where it is listed. For this reason, we will not rush into any deals. In the mean time, we will allow users to exchange tokens between each other on iCrowdU.com.

Moving forward, we will release our own blockchain. At this time, the CrowdToken will become minable. The vast majority of CRTK (97.5%) are being set aside for mining. At this point, CrowdFunding will be available, and users will be able to add there own Dapps to the system so that they can use CRTK in ways that suit their own business needs!

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions, please get in touch!

Also, don't forget to join the telegram group @ t.me/CRTK18
SaaSaa

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Very interesting promising project. Have great success
CrowdToken

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

My response was deleted. I think this a good project for the Smart Contracts of ETH. I am just interested in how exactly this crypto solves some problem that other don't, sounds like a very basic currency with a very limited use case.

What problem are you tackling?

It is also not listed on any exchange and it doesn't sound like it will be.

Is this correct or is there any intention to list in the future?

Thanks

Hi there and thanks for the question!

I don't know about the deleted post, I have checked with our admins and we didn't delete! Anyway, to your question. Firstly, I hope you have read the whitepaper, and if so, but you still don't have an answer, please give us some feedback as to where the message is not being well communicated.

The CrowdToken enables the business model of our company, iCrowdU. For phase 1 of the project, whilst still based on the Ethereum blockchain, the CrowdToken will be used for gaining discounts in the CrowdMarket, as well as purchasing products from partner companies (we are happy to speak to anyone who is interested).

We do expect to be listed on an exchange, to date, we have to date been contacted by 2 exchanges willing to list the CrowdToken. We are however, very aware that we need to be careful how our token is marketed and where it is listed. For this reason, we will not rush into any deals. In the mean time, we will allow users to exchange tokens between each other on iCrowdU.com.

Moving forward, we will release our own blockchain. At this time, the CrowdToken will become minable. The vast majority of CRTK (97.5%) are being set aside for mining. At this point, CrowdFunding will be available, and users will be able to add there own Dapps to the system so that they can use CRTK in ways that suit their own business needs!

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions, please get in touch!

Also, don't forget to join the telegram group @ t.me/CRTK18

To continue from this, what really makes the CorwdToken different from the other projects out there, and why should you participate?

We have been building the company over the last 2 years. The founders, Alex and Ian are business development experts with years of experience. The entire infrastructure for the company is set up, so that as soon as the platform is live, everything is in place to begin trading on an international level. With the invested capital to date, a holding company in the USA, as well as wholly owned subsidiaries with business licenses and banking facilities in Europe, Hong Kong and China have all been set up.

We  have an official WeChat channel for business in Asia, predominantly for China. Our business structure means we can apply resources wherever needed. We currently have a contract valued at $20,000,000 with a German producer of infant formula. The contract grants us exclusivity to sell this product in Asia (various countries including China, Japan and Korea) for 10 years. This will play a big part in growing the visibility and value of the CrowdToken in Asia.

Our platform for Europe has been designed and we will complete development of this over the next couple of months. The first aspect to go live will be the CrowdMarket that can be previewed on iCrowdU.com. In the CrowdMarket, users will be able to exchange CrowdTokens for discounts on product purchases. This is just benefit 1 for all token holders, for the rest of the road map, please check out the light / whitepaper. Simultaneously, we are actively searching for partners to accept the CrowdToken in exchange for their goods and services across the globe. 

We are focusing on making the CrowdToken a genuine utility token that people want to hold and use. It is the vision of the CrowdToken to become a token of real day to day utility that helps enable the iCrowdU platform to connect consumers and businesses across the globe.

Not many of the projects online at the moment can claim to have the expertise for such a set up, or even understand the need for a solid enterprise in order to deal with regulation in multiple jurisdictions.

This makes us very unique!
vit4455

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

http://vy.tc/exDSo14

you need to buy 1000 coins
ebolloguy

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

MASSIVE BONUS OFFER FROM TODAY====================LIMITED OFFER====================================================

Are you waiting for the best time to buy CrowdTokens? Do not wait anymore, for the limited time from now we are offering more than 150% bonus above of your deposit. (payment bonus restricted to all our crypto payments available : ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH).

130% - 150% bonus    VERIFY YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER or RESIDENTAL ADDRESS                                                             

Visit out website https://crowdtoken.sale, go to your account, verify your mobile phone number and you get FREE 1000 CRTK, not enough? Verify your residential address as well, and get another 1000 FREE CRTK, we will do so if you purchase min. 2000 CRTK.

THE BEST OFFER EVER : Earn up to 200% bonus  Would like to grab the best offer ever and get as much free tokens as it can? So this is your right place and time, go to our website https://crowdtoken.sale, verifiy your mobile phone number, your residential address, upload your profile photo and fill out description fields, purchase at least 3000 CRTK and you get awesome 5000 FREE CRTK tokens absolutely free.

Buying 3000 CRTK and get in wallet 8000 CRTK, thats really massive bonus.

Its simple, register new account at https://crowdtoken.sale (if you dont have referral code you can you this one zI6s1XoXRv ), buy at least 3000 CRTKs, fill out and verify your profile in your CrowdToken account, send us e-mail to support@crowdtoken.sale with transaction and we will manually add you CRTK tokens asap.

Bounty contest : http://vy.tc/eviih58

===============================================================================================================
mzbashandk

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Nice Project
coaguar1

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Hi! I joined шe, I think this project has excellent perspectives and a good future.
koserberg

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

Good luck with the project!!! Cool
HoangJesse1995

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Really good project
egen89

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

It is a great project!!! You can buy tokens, and get a chance to win a whole bunch more with a contest.
@ion605

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

OTличный пpoeкт!  Cheesy
hoanghung0102

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

The Future of Online Transactions because with the idea was and is to build a vehicle – the CrowdToken – that is multifunctional, that anybody can afford and wants to use every moment in life: to pay for a coffee, buy a discounted product, get paid for work, gain access to people, gain information ...anything
Good idea good project for investing  Wink
CrowdToken

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

Visit out website https://crowdtoken.sale, go to your account, verify your mobile phone number and you get FREE 1000 CRTK, not enough? Verify your residential address as well, and get another 1000 FREE CRTK, we will do so if you purchase min. 2000 CRTK.
I didn't get that much for verify my account.

Hi,

please send us the details to support@crowdtoken.sale.

Thanks
BountyContest (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

📡📡📡Dear all, tomorrow at 🕗 GMT +1 will be 🔐 closed the massive bonus offer of +5000 CRTK tokens. Hurry up and use this special limited offer🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎
bitcoinews

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

this good good ico and best in 2018
cozerog777

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

good Smiley
Parkchue

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

CrowdToken ICO BOUNTY - 500 000 free CRTK tokens for the winner, others share another 2mil. CRTKs" in your profile.

voiloo

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

nice project
GrigorevskiyAN

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

MASSIVE BONUS OFFER FROM TODAY====================LIMITED OFFER====================================================

Are you waiting for the best time to buy CrowdTokens? Do not wait anymore, for the limited time from now we are offering more than 150% bonus above of your deposit. (payment bonus restricted to all our crypto payments available : ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH).

130% - 150% bonus    VERIFY YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER or RESIDENTAL ADDRESS                                                              

THE BEST OFFER EVER : Earn up to 200% bonus  Would like to grab the best offer ever and get as much free tokens as it can? So this is your right place and time, go to our website https://crowdtoken.sale, verifiy your mobile phone number, your residential address, upload your profile photo and fill out description fields, purchase at least 3000 CRTK and you get awesome 5000 FREE CRTK tokens absolutely free.

Buying 3000 CRTK and get in wallet 8000 CRTK, thats really massive bonus.

Its simple, register new account at https://crowdtoken.sale (if you dont have referral code you can you this one zI6s1XoXRv ), buy at least 3000 CRTKs, fill out and verify your profile in your CrowdToken account, send us e-mail to support@crowdtoken.sale with transaction and we will manually add you CRTK tokens asap.

Bounty contest : http://vy.tc/eviih58

UPDATE :
📡📡📡Dear all, tomorrow 18.03.2018 at 🕗 GMT +1 will be 🔐 closed the massive bonus offer of +5000 CRTK tokens. Hurry up and use this special limited offer🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎🎁💎

===============================================================================================================
btcme888

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Coolest contest I've ever seen!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: