Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best / hottest cryptocurrency to buy during the dip?  (Read 1203 times)
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

Right now seems to be a big dip. Not sure how much further it will go down, but right now most coins have attractive prices. What are the best / hottest ones to coin in your opinion and why?

How much ever it goes down, please have a believe on bitcoin and all the top altcoins. You may find the all the crypto currencies again touch the peak value of it own again or may grow higher than that.

If you are looking to invest on any crypto currencies right now. You choose the NEM, TRX, XRP and IOTA. These coins will bump back in the market with in some month again as I said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

When the market is red, ICO is the biggest concern for me. Because it will be in line with the trend when the market goes back to stabilization. prices will rise. Even when the market goes up, the value of coin after ico will also grow significantly if demand is needed for the user.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

Right now seems to be a big dip. Not sure how much further it will go down, but right now most coins have attractive prices. What are the best / hottest ones to coin in your opinion and why?
The best and the hottest cryptocurrency to buy during this dip is ETH,Bitcoin and Ripple.These coins are stable and has done well in the market during crash too.I mostly think that ETH has the capacity to rise till Bitcoin and also can over power it.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

The best and the hottest cryptocurrency to buy during this dip is ETH,Bitcoin and Ripple.These coins are stable and has done well in the market during crash too.I mostly think that ETH has the capacity to rise till Bitcoin and also can over power it.
No one can affirm surely that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin because bitcoin has appeared quite long and affirms the position number one in the world of digital money, bitcoin has made a big mark in history and so far there have been so many altcoins appear but but still nobody can pass bitcoin. Ethereum have problems with limited expansion, transaction speed will slow down when the number of transactions increased

Make me great again
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

Yes, you should get coins/tokens with cash for this moment. In my opinion you should buy EOS, VEN, ETN, LTC, because this altcoins will make you more profit.  Of course, these are my ideas, and you should be careful when you make your decision, and you have to research it fully.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

As you can see bitcoin dominance is rising, so I would just buy bitcoin. Don't forget that the lightning network is coming, and this will probably make a lot of alts obsolete. Most of the coins just invest in privacy protocols, that are important but are not the main issue that needs to be fixed. Bitcoin is solving the scalability issues, and it will be able to compete with payments methods like visa. It kind of already does, in my opinion, but it will get really good at it. My bet is bitcoin, but if you really want alts, I would probably by stellar or ethererum. Litecoin will always rise as well, because it does whatever bitcoin does, and it's not really going away either.
If bitcoin dominance is going up despite the huge decrease in price then this can only mean a few things, probably many projects are disappearing it will be interesting to know what is the failure rate of icos if we compare it to the previous year, I'm pretty sure that if we got that information will see that many of the icos are disappearing immediately meaning there is almost no support for shitcoins right now.
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

For me the good altcoins is XRP, IOTA and NEO.
But anyway BTC still the good choice to buy dip.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

You can see https://coinmarketcap.com the current number of coins is approximately 1500 coin. So, I don't know exactly which coin is good to buy right now, but I've experienced when the price drops I always buy bitcoin and ethereum. For me both coins are very profitable and recommended for you to buy. But I'm not sure yet now is the right time to buy it, because some of the news revolve google will ban cryptocurrency which will cause the coin price continues to weaken. So, you must have careful plan  to buy cryptocurrency, the risk will always be there.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

There are lot of new hottest and best coins are available to buy according to current dip,
New coins are WRC, Electroneum, Cryptereum, Envion are available at their low price and I hope you can earn a good profit from it.
robjeiter (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

No one can tell you the best place to put your money in cryptocurrency market but yes this is the right time to buy in with big numbers as this correction and dip will only end up in a inevitable pump of the market. Few good projects i can point out are cardano , 0x , Stellar , EOS and populous. but always do your due diligence. Smiley

decided for Cardano in the end! also the fact that it is 90%! down from all time high makes it attractive these days!
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

I would strongly recommended the best coin to buy during the dip is bitcoin. Bitcoin is now available for cheaper price but if you are looking out for a short term investment they dont go for it because it can give only few profit or many not. If you hold bitcoin for long term then you can gain a huge profit. If the case is for short term investment then go for LTC or ETH.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

What I have noticed is that during the greatest dips, when the most popular coins are down, the smallest altcoins are growing. Pay attention to them better.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Now the price of all cryptocurrency is low and you can inverse in right time as like now.My suggestion for you is bitcoin, now the bitcoin occur lowest dip which not occur at the past. So you have to use the best time to inverse wisely in the crypto currency. If the price increase, you will get some profit from it.
rlkiwi

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

NEO and IOTA have been really good for me, XRP hasnt been performing as well for me lately
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

Coins, which after ISO are really needed for the project, are good for further investment. If the coin is already much more capitalized, then do not expect it to be many X's.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

most of coins are increasing now and i think BTC, XRP and WPR are 3 coins you should buy soon. these coins have potential projects support their development. investing in them now will help you get big profit

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

You can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are dropping sharply today and this is the strongest annual decline, so this is an opportunity for us to gather the potential for prices. cheapest. It can be said that this is the strongest decline of bitcoin in the past few days when only bitcoin prices have dropped by nearly 50% of the value. Therefore, you should consider the specific plan for buying bitcoins at this time.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

First of all, the dip is something temporary. Secondly, it is difficult to advise any certain coin. As I see, Monero is not going to give up its positions.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

You can see https://coinmarketcap.com the current number of coins is approximately 1500 coin. So, I don't know exactly which coin is good to buy right now, but I've experienced when the price drops I always buy bitcoin and ethereum. For me both coins are very profitable and recommended for you to buy. But I'm not sure yet now is the right time to buy it, because some of the news revolve google will ban cryptocurrency which will cause the coin price continues to weaken. So, you must have careful plan  to buy cryptocurrency, the risk will always be there.
Those measures taken by Google and social media sites are not going to affect bitcoin at all, bitcoin is already recognized as the best cryptocurrency, what it is going to happen with the ban is that new projects that need to promote themselves are going to be unable to do it in those platforms and that is going to limit the amount of money they can get from investors.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

this is not specific to a market crash or something . but if a coin is being panic sold because of some bad news or a hack , i will take a look at that coin. if they have decent tech and the idea of the coin is good , you are almost sure the price will go back up some. so take advantage of these moments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: