Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best / hottest cryptocurrency to buy during the dip?  (Read 1203 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

If you would like to trade for a short always look an altcoins and token that are trending meaning the top gainers and top losers. You can see it in coinmarketcap.com trending menu then choose the coin/tokens that attracts you. Like for example the Dropil token previous price was 0.0045$ and now pumps upto 0.0065$, so the choice is still your of what coins buy but try to look their performance and its history to guide you which one to buy.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

When bitcoin drops, quite alright it pulls down prices of altcoin as well but that does not mean all coins can rise back to there place when bitcoin comes back. My point is that, don't really look at the price most times when investing. The top 10 coins on cmc is still the best that you can put your money.  Goodluck.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

It all depends on what kind of profit you expect. Or a risk / profit estimate. Proceeding from this, choose a coin with the best growth potential.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Right now seems to be a big dip. Not sure how much further it will go down, but right now most coins have attractive prices. What are the best / hottest ones to coin in your opinion and why?

The wisest thing to do is to buy coins which already reach a good price. The well established coin such as bitcoin etherium and ripple wouf be a good one to buy. It's price might seem to be so low compared before, but the possibility of reaching ang regaining price is actually high. The price it has reached is a proof that those coin has potential and promising future. So better buy as much as you could.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

When there is a dip i personally buy bitcoin and ethereum about 80% bitcoin and 20% ethereum. I will never take my chances on other coins because these two coins are usually the one who bounce back right away.
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Right now seems to be a big dip. Not sure how much further it will go down, but right now most coins have attractive prices. What are the best / hottest ones to coin in your opinion and why?

Any alt could be the best decision to buy during the dip. However, it is not merely a question of profit but also about investment risks. It would be better to invest in BTC - you'll get smaller but guaranteed profit for sure.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:14:50 AM

When there is a dip i personally buy bitcoin and ethereum about 80% bitcoin and 20% ethereum. I will never take my chances on other coins because these two coins are usually the one who bounce back right away.
Your strategy is not bad at all after all you are buying the two most trustable coins we have in the market bitcoin and ethereum, however I cannot stop to think that you are leaving a lot of money in the market for someone else to grab, after all those two coins cannot grow as rapidly as many of those coins with a lower market cap so it could be a good idea to invest in some icos and other altcoins so you can obtain better profits in the future.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

It all depends on what kind of profit you expect. Or a risk / profit estimate. Proceeding from this, choose a coin with the best growth potential.
There are so many crypto coins and that most of them are doing very well and that you can really make out a very good amount of money while being into that coin.

However, the choice of the crypto coin is something which you need to decide yourself after looking at all the necessary aspect and that you should choose the coin of your own interest and the coin which can make you earn more money then.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

Why not choose all of them considering the dip that we are into right now! I mean dip is the first expression of any coin that says, "hey come and get me and you may profit in the future". Its just that we should invest only in the coins which has proven their value of trust since they weer founded by the ICO projects. Otherwise you might just interpret that you have to grab any low valued coin and wait for its pumps, that may not happen ever if thats the shit one. Lolz. I believe starting with the Top 10 coins would be always great idea and in the long run these beauties to pump many times after they are dipped.
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

I think that when the market falls a lot, I will choose Bitcoin, ETH, EOS, NEO, these tokens have a lot of people's communities, and they are technically superior and advanced now. These are my views, not to anyone Investment advice, consider yourself!
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

I still think that bitcoin and Ethereum will have a big rebound, and some others will follow the increase of these mainstream currencies. If Bitcoin does not recover, then other currency prices will not rise.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

I will choose neo and xlm, i really like this coin, have bright future. Before the decrease happened, both of this coins raised very high than the other coins. And i always watch it. Plus the positive news' for both coins.

Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

Buying bitcoin is still my choice during dip, i gain double of my investment on bitcoin unlike any other altcoins do..bitcoin is always been most profitable cryptocurrency for me.. Thats why i never runs out btc on my wallet for i always believe on its big potential.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

you know sometimes doing nothing is the best solution!

for example if you feel lost in the market and don't know what to buy and what has potential,... then simply stay away and hold your fiat or bitcoin that you wanted to invest. that way you won't make any mistakes and more importantly you will reduce the risks you are taking.

someone once said that you should have a pretty good reason for every trading decision that you make and if you don't have that good reason then you shouldn't trade until you do.

Only Bitcoin
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

• Tron (TRX)
  • Ox Protocol (ZRX)
  • Revain (R)
  • Verge (XVG)
  • VeChain (VEN)
These cryptocurrencies are best to invest in right now considering them for long-term investment. They have made me a pretty good amount of profit and it has been around 5 months since I invested in these.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

I suggest you the Ethereum.Now the price of ethereum was only 400$,this is very cheap price.With 1000$ ,you can buy 2.5 ethereum and which is not possible in the bitcoin.Still now the price of bitcoin above 5000$,it's ten times of ethereum value.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

Why not choose all of them considering the dip that we are into right now! I mean dip is the first expression of any coin that says, "hey come and get me and you may profit in the future". Its just that we should invest only in the coins which has proven their value of trust since they weer founded by the ICO projects. Otherwise you might just interpret that you have to grab any low valued coin and wait for its pumps, that may not happen ever if thats the shit one. Lolz. I believe starting with the Top 10 coins would be always great idea and in the long run these beauties to pump many times after they are dipped.
It become very difficult when a coin start decreasing, because no one know at what stage the coin is going to down and when will it come to rest, the second is that either the coin will recover its previous position or not, so in such situation the investors always think twice while investing money in such coin. Therefore it is not easy to select and buy a coin which is trading in its dip.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

I suggest you the Ethereum.Now the price of ethereum was only 400$,this is very cheap price.With 1000$ ,you can buy 2.5 ethereum and which is not possible in the bitcoin.Still now the price of bitcoin above 5000$,it's ten times of ethereum value.
It's the hardest moment to decide whether you have to start buying or waiting the storm stopped as it's looks like a long way to get the real dip, the price keep declining. So do with altcoins it difficult , sometimes you have to make a call similar to gambling in the end. But ethereum seems the strongest altcoin to consider in my top list.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

you guys keep asking same questions over and over. My best coin can't be your best coin. if you are a newbie i suggest you pick low sat coins from coinmarketcap from first 50 coins. before selecting head over to their website and see what they are up to. check their twitter and other social media to know the stand of the community. check the devs out. its hours of research and stressful but it your money not mine. Lastly pray for lambo, only your luck can do that , why? cos this is crypto and anything can happen.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

When the market turns to green, i expect a positive correction and then the recently concluded ICOs to lead the bull run. That being said, I am bullish towards the prospects of Matrix AI chain and Blockport
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: