Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market status  (Read 573 times)
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

The market is falling, indeed, due to the fact that the supply exceeds demand. Everyone is afraid that their money will simply disappear if they invest them in the crypto currency. But it is worthwhile to appear to several large investors - all at once will begin to invest, that will generate demand. Then the market will make a trend reversal.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Hey guys! I'm sure everyone's noticing the drop in the cryptomarket. Is there any particular reason for this? Is the bubble actually popping. I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop. Even google announced that they ll be banning the ICO and crypto related ads.
What do you guys feel about the whole scenario right now?

Market seems to bleed indeed and we are expecting a good reversal few days or weeks from now,bloodbaths are often because the finan institions are manipulating the market hard,that is why most of the altcoins and also bitcoin has suffered from these manipulations,it wont stop until these big players are done taking their profits.
They will continue to collect coins if they are professional. They won't stop just by cashing the coins out.

OG member.
Brian Ray
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

Hey guys! I'm sure everyone's noticing the drop in the cryptomarket. Is there any particular reason for this? Is the bubble actually popping. I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop. Even google announced that they ll be banning the ICO and crypto related ads.

The market status isnt so very new to us,it always has bloodbaths like this because that is how the market works and you just need to adopt every situation you are in so that your portfolio wont be much affected if these big players are manipulating the bitcoin's price these pullbacks are going to give use more opportunity because you could buy from these dips and then take profits when the market has started to get recovered.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

A fact that we must be sure " in the difficult times that market broadly speaking evolve", knowing thereof we can not create despair, we must create investment strategies to find support in the chart and the market. However, we can not also be pessimistic and optimistic, the equilibrium at that moment is the big difference.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Sooner or later, growth will begin. Special reasons for the fall was not, just bitcoin grew too fast in winter and this decline is in the order of things.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 12:23:40 AM by cryptocrocs

I see this scenario would be worst on the upcoming days because the summit G20 has about to start and it will decide which faith these cryptocurrencies are going to have,that is why this year would be much complicated than the previous years a lot of things will happen and these bloodbaths are just the start of the worst things to come.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

The market crashing is really causing worries for everyone, even the experts are not sure if the recovery cabmn come in time because its like FUD after FUD that it almost seems planned.
Almost less than 300 billion as of right now, that is less than half of the all time high and by some distance.

I believe this year still has great things to offer, but a lot of shit projects will eventually die off

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Boom is always accompanied by crisis I think that's the answer
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

More and more people are afraid that is why. We need this kind of correction in order to let go of those greedy people off the market.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

I guess pure manipulations from the big players? something will be announced in april that is why they are pulling the bitcoin's price down so they could aquire more bitcoins.I have heard the lightning network will be released soon that is why financial institutions are dumping bitcoin so they could buyback from the dips.

impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

The market crashing is really causing worries for everyone, even the experts are not sure if the recovery cabmn come in time because its like FUD after FUD that it almost seems planned.
Almost less than 300 billion as of right now, that is less than half of the all time high and by some distance.

I believe this year still has great things to offer, but a lot of shit projects will eventually die off
Agree, many projects will die and real gems will shine. More new investors will come to crypto and this is good time to buy coins, but choose potential coins for big profit in future.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

I think this is the impact of some of the recent bans. and the latest one is currently out of google. in fact, google does not play a major role in this decline effect, it's just google prevents the deviation that is often done ico developers. that's why the advertising ban is in place. the biggest effect is from new investors who panic
dipan30343456

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

I chose to wait, and the decline seems unstoppable!

You can choose to buy some encrypted money to wait for the market to rise!

The future of digital cryptography is hopeful! Just wait slowly!
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

Well, shit happens in life. And in the crypto world, shit is still shit. Things like these are bound to happen but it doesn't mean that just because we are in a season of big drops in prices today, the crypto world will be ending soon. Just a small study about the past of crypto currencies will give you a hint that we are still so damn far from the end of the crypto world. I suggest you do that so you won't have to worry too much and be able to put your mind at ease. good day man.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

it looks like the current market is starting to green,coin prices in the market start growing back maybe in the next few weeks the market will return stable
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

it looks like the current market is starting to green,coin prices in the market start growing back maybe in the next few weeks the market will return stable

I do hope it happens as I've missed looking at my port on green. I guess there were many FUDs out there that we're not able to keep track of them one by one. The dump of major exchanges and the news about Google banning crypto ads must've really made the market bleed these days.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I do hope it happens as I've missed looking at my port on green. I guess there were many FUDs out there that we're not able to keep track of them one by one. The dump of major exchanges and the news about Google banning crypto ads must've really made the market bleed these days.
Sometimes the current market
there were lots of news and rumors, we have not heard good news lately which impacts on critical crypto ads and makes the market bleed lately, hopefully the market can be stable again in the near future
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

the reason is panic sell caused by weak hands who probably entered the market during the boom last year and now heard about ICOs ads ban on google and facebook, which actually means nothing

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

The depreciation of the cryptocurrencies market has been attributed to negative news, causing investors' anxiety and volatility to sell off the amount of crypto they held to avoid losses. Google and Facebook banning ICO ads I think will benefit the bounty because the profits from the bounty will be higher than the current time because social bounty promotion campaigns are not used.

Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

Always in any news there is good and bad. You just need to be able to see it. The ban on advertising the ICO will provide an opportunity to earn more members of such sites like bitcointalk. This is a good thing. This will benefit the entire community. Panic in the cryptocurrency market has led to lower prices for all coins. This made it possible for everyone to buy cheaper coins. If you believe in the idea of cryptocurrencies, then any situation can be turned to your advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: