Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market status  (Read 573 times)
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

The uptrend observed during the last year was unsustainable. The boom was due to hype and excitement but it coudn't last forever. Forecast of regulation has scared away many. But regulating the market might lead to long term benefit, prevent scams and stabilise the ecosystem. Bright times coming soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

I agree with the mention theat BTC bubble became too big. And now we all observe the return of the cryptomarket to its averaged state. I do not exclude that in the near future the state of the market may change dramatically, for example, because of news from China.
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Hey guys! I'm sure everyone's noticing the drop in the cryptomarket. Is there any particular reason for this? Is the bubble actually popping. I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop. Even google announced that they ll be banning the ICO and crypto related ads.
What do you guys feel about the whole scenario right now?

The news about Google was able to bring down the whole cryptocurrency market prices within these days. That information created is a serious fundamental impact on the overall market. Though within the period mentioned so far something can happen that can counter the whole situation. As we  are talking now the prices have started recovering.
I don't think only Google has affected this drop in the market. Especially since Google banned advertising in the recent past, and the market went down even earlier.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
brelok777

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

Hey guys! I'm sure everyone's noticing the drop in the cryptomarket. Is there any particular reason for this? Is the bubble actually popping. I've heard that supply and demand, selling more than buying are like the main reasons for the market to drop. Even google announced that they ll be banning the ICO and crypto related ads.
What do you guys feel about the whole scenario right now?

Do not worry. Everything will be fine with the market. Simply, this correction turned out to be more protracted than everyone expected. After it begins to grow. So do not worry between the recovery of the market.

jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

The uptrend observed during the last year was unsustainable. The boom was due to hype and excitement but it coudn't last forever. Forecast of regulation has scared away many. But regulating the market might lead to long term benefit, prevent scams and stabilise the ecosystem. Bright times coming soon!

Yes a lot FUD still coming from those manipulators of market out there. Well they are successful but also a lot of people here in crypto are happy too and I am of them because we've already position our portfolio perfectly but sad to say those new comers already panicked sold their coins.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

Yes these recent months, the values of the cryptocurrencies are dropping but worry no more after march for sure the market will return to green and rise even more and better than before.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

There's too many fud and fake news surrounding the current market plus the incoming and upcoming of regulations on different country in cryptocurrency. Thats the main reason bitcoin and altcoins are dumping and bleeding red right now but there will be a time where everything will gonna be alright.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Ya, there are many reasons behind the drop of crypto market but according to me these are the main reason behind this market drop.
First, many countries make rules & regulations for crypto currencies and many countries decided to banned crypto currencies. And due to these rules many giant whales or black money holders withdraw there fund from market.
Second, selling more than buying is another reason of market drop.
Third, Google announcement to ban ICO make impact on market and also for the reason of drop side of market.
But one good news will take this crypto market again on the top of world. So wait for positive news, which can give market boost.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

I consider that hodling is a good idea currently considering the performance of the Bitcoin ecosystem and projects for the future . Even though is arguably a simple opinion.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

I agree with the mention theat BTC bubble became too big. And now we all observe the return of the cryptomarket to its averaged state. I do not exclude that in the near future the state of the market may change dramatically, for example, because of news from China.
The price is not that big. The price could get larger if rich people invest in Bitcoin and the altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆