Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholder of month for the month of February  (Read 155 times)
jimmyjohnjimmy (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

I am really liking their platform and I am a user, I also think it's great that they are doing a "Crowdholder of the month". I'm aiming for it this month!

Have you heard about Crowdholding? and if so what do you think about Crowdholding? The article about their Crowdholder of the month is below.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/the-crowdholder-of-the-month-goes-to-34735a7d36d5

Here is the link below for the platform if you wish to sign up for free and aim to be the Crowdholder of the month in March!

https://www.crowdholding.com
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

He got over 300 YUPs for 12 comments plus 3 other ERC-20 tokens. Doesn't seem a bad little platform. (I'm gonna aim to be the Crowdhollder of the month for March)

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

This is a good gesture from the platforms. For most resources like this, it is always good to do a give back to community members or members of that platform. This goes a long way to encourages the users and this is a good means of inviting more users to the platform, because the platform will be well spoken of. I feel others should also emulate this good gesture, which will foster more development.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

That is a good platform . I Have heard about it . You put your reviews on it and if you are consistent and a good critic they give some credits for it .
For its beginning it seems to be good and the hospitality is also said to be very polite . But lets see when it becomes old and how much they maintain their hospitality and the polite tender. I mean you actually get paid for talking!!
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

I like they celebrate their users, good on Crowdholding. I am also impressed how much the guy got for making comments.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

I like they are focused on community, and it is a nice platform, I see there is a DeepOnion task added yesterday. If Crowdholding keeps having tasks like that with well known coins / tokens then they will haven problem growing.

Here is the new DeepOnion task if anyone wants to earn some Crowdholding YUP + DeepOnion Onion in one swoop!

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/142/task/427/deeponion-airdrops-distribution-plan-and-future-speculation
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

That is a good platform . I Have heard about it . You put your reviews on it and if you are consistent and a good critic they give some credits for it .
For its beginning it seems to be good and the hospitality is also said to be very polite . But lets see when it becomes old and how much they maintain their hospitality and the polite tender. I mean you actually get paid for talking!!
I do not know how it really is, but the abbreviation of this company is very much like a fraudulent direction. Of course, I can be wrong, but it all looks very suspicious. The fact is that when you deal with a crypto currency, you always have to be suspicious ..
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

I am really liking their platform and I am a user, I also think it's great that they are doing a "Crowdholder of the month". I'm aiming for it this month!

Have you heard about Crowdholding? and if so what do you think about Crowdholding? The article about their Crowdholder of the month is below.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/the-crowdholder-of-the-month-goes-to-34735a7d36d5

Here is the link below for the platform if you wish to sign up for free and aim to be the Crowdholder of the month in March!

https://www.crowdholding.com
I really like this platform and I will soon become its user. very user-friendly interface, everything is accessible to people. if the platform is to develop at such a pace as now, then the project will definitely succeed

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Interesting platform and nice of the company to highlight their star users and create a little bit of a competition, I think Crowdholding is the sorta platforms we are going to start seeing as more and more people get involved in Cryptocurrency.

Currently only less than 1% are into Crypto, but imagine in a few years when it's 4/5% the amount of users on a platform will be amazing, making it a great prospect for startups regardless if they are crypto related or not.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

I think it's a great thing that they are celebrating their users, I don't think enough platforms / cryptocurrencies do this. Without the users, a cryptocurrency / platform falls.

Well done Crowdholding. I have joined the platform just a minute ago, and commented on the DeepOnion task, I am liking the platform and I am aiming to be the next Crowdholder of the month!
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Crowdholding stands out for sure, it is a sure and steady progress rather than the flash bang you see nowadays.
They have made a lot of decisions that solidify their platform and user base first rather than go for just profit.
This ensures that crowdholding will have a solid future.

Conceptually, I really like the idea of it and use it frequently.  It's a lot more meaningful and productive to give feedback and test stuff out direct from companies.
Beats signature campaigns which is just busy work and telegram which has just become a chaotic mess for most channels.

Technically, the platform is terrific.  I've experienced no problems at all.  It's bright intuitive, and easy to use.
Seriously, a beta that is this useable and solid is incredibly rare in the crypto world.

And then, of course, everyone's main focus: investing.
Crowdholding just barely released their token (yup) and it hasn't even shown up on coinmarketcap yet.
You can get it at idex and coinhub.
So you have a company where tokens are going for 1 to 2 cents.
Has thousands of new users with a crazy exponential growth this year.
Has new companies jumping in every week and new tasks daily (not to mention deep onion is on their platform)
Has a fantastic working product and a marketplace in development for Q3 2018.
To call this undervalued would be an overstatement!

bardclowncrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

Crowdholding stands out for sure, it is a sure and steady progress rather than the flash bang you see nowadays.
They have made a lot of decisions that solidify their platform and user base first rather than go for just profit.
This ensures that crowdholding will have a solid future.

Conceptually, I really like the idea of it and use it frequently.  It's a lot more meaningful and productive to give feedback and test stuff out direct from companies.
Beats signature campaigns which is just busy work and telegram which has just become a chaotic mess for most channels.

Technically, the platform is terrific.  I've experienced no problems at all.  It's bright intuitive, and easy to use.
Seriously, a beta that is this useable and solid is incredibly rare in the crypto world.

And then, of course, everyone's main focus: investing.
Crowdholding just barely released their token (yup) and it hasn't even shown up on coinmarketcap yet.
You can get it at idex and coinhub.
So you have a company where tokens are going for 1 to 2 cents.
Has thousands of new users with a crazy exponential growth this year.
Has new companies jumping in every week and new tasks daily (not to mention deep onion is on their platform)
Has a fantastic working product and a marketplace in development for Q3 2018.
To call this undervalued would be an overstatement!

That's exactly how I feel, but I don't get why they are bigger. Maybe I am just expecting too much growth in too short a time period.
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

I really like the fact they are giving a shoutout to their users. I think more companies overall should do it.

The little guys are always looked over!
1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

I think it's a great thing they are highlighting their users, I've logged into Crowdholding, and I am aiming to be the next Crowdholder of the month!

Here is the link if you want to join me!:- https://www.crowdholding.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: