Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative investments  (Read 1575 times)
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?
Stocks is whats best aside from bitcoin,lol..maybe alternative coins for daytradings!?or offline business to start up.since this altcoins are the most popular for profiteering,lots of users hecome millionaire becos of draytrading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?

Investing in Bitcoin is not actually investment into the economy because the Bitcoin still didn't get accepted by all and it is still in the development process or better to say in the fixing process.

Alternatives for the Bitcoin investment are various altcoins that are being created constantly and also before investment in the coin you could also invest in the price project. This options which each individual must choose for himself are still not alternative investments.

Alternative can be considered something that is supported by the government like the stocks, gold and so on.. Most popular investment today is the crypto investment but that still isn't helping the economy of the worldwide countries; maybe sometime in the future.
.I like to invest in real estate. I think this is a good market to invest in for the future. Currently I invest in bitcoin just to make a profit to have enough money to invest in real estate. For this market I do not intend to invest long term, although I know the crypto market is developing quite well.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

Stick to the top 10 cryptocurrencies and you will be having a good alternative type of investment aside from bitcoin but if you will ask me outside the cryptocurrency as a good investment then i will suggest real estate because you can just bought a property and offer it as a rental space then the person that will rent it will give you money every month which is a passive income for long term and aside from passive income, you will be having a good asset also because the value of the real estate grows over the time.
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

I think investing in gold and property will be a good choice for me. In my country, the property still cheap.
And I believe in the next few years, the price will be skyrocket.

Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin is currently an alternative investment. And there are still many investment alternatives in the world of economy such as Apartments, housing, gold and so on. But all that can not be separated from the risk. There is no risky investments.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

I agree with everyone that Bitcoin is the best investment. The alternate investment and best that I can think of, is maybe food marketing. We all know that food is the main source of people so I think its one of the best alternate. You may try also to invest in real estate property.

Food? I don't think that food is any kind of investment. It is our need that we need to have to live the life. Food is not invested but it is earned with hard and smart work. Im not sure in what sense you are saying that food is investment but it is not. You can invest into real estate for sure because it is best business in the world where the needs of land is ever increasing and it will cost more and more as the time is passing and as the population is growing in first place. So you can say that real estate is alternate to bitcoin itself. Or people can also earn with the help of bitcoin and put the hard earned money into real estates.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

1. Stocks
2. Bonds
3. Real estate
4. Lending
5. Domains

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Yo can try some ICO's there is a lot of ICO's now in the market just find a potential ICO's beford you invest. If you don't want cryptocurrency you can try Stock market i think stocks is also good to invest.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

Yo can try some ICO's there is a lot of ICO's now in the market just find a potential ICO's beford you invest. If you don't want cryptocurrency you can try Stock market i think stocks is also good to invest.
Yes that is also a good investment, aside from bitcoin there are a lot of alternative investments that we could invest. For me one of the best investment is a house and lot because its value will not depreciate instead it will appreciate as time goes on, thus you will also gain higher profit on it.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

If you check the money returns, only startup seed funding is nearly profitable as Bitcoin. Other than that, I see no investment that returns big profits.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

Many places invest cripto money, which is similar to a digital money investment but a different exchange rate.

All cripto currencies have a price difference which is a guide for cripto money investors.

Gold is also one of the best investment alternatives, maybe gold can be directly used as a means of payment in cash.

But gold is a valuable item used as jewelry.

So gold is never used directly as a legal payment instrument.

Unlike cripto money, cripto money is a growing digital currency with blockchain technology.

A very good place to invest cripto money only in bitcoin, between other types of cripto and gold.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

There are much alternatives investment opportunity these days.
You can start looking some altcoins on coinmarketcap and do a further research before invest, or maybe you can join an ICO with register to their presale/main sale.
By following each of them you can have the same chance to get double profits just like investing in bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 09:52:56 AM by Moiyah

I still prefer gold as an alternative investment.. The value is increasing as the time goes by..And share stocks is also profitable, if you are wise enough in that area ,selecting business which will you invest share stocks is much better.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

If I will have to invest in a business aside from bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, I will invest to vape industries because vaping is my hobby too and I know how the market works. As of now this is my first project if I earn in the cryptocurrency business.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:27:00 AM

Today many coin price is low. Invest your money buy this coin and hold it for long time. After a time this coin give you good profit.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

Today many coin price is low. Invest your money buy this coin and hold it for long time. After a time this coin give you good profit.
Your investment portfolio should be diversified. This means you should consider a variety of criptocurrency, but it also means you can invest in non-stock market investment vehicles. Consider where your money would grow best, based on your tolerance for risk.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

I'm following a lot of investors not only with crypto but also in current economy.
There are people saying that it's real estate and stocks.
But others are forgetting oil, minerals especially gold and silver which will never die.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

I think gold is the 2nd best alternative investment  of bitcoin. Like bitcoin gold price increases every year. It is good to invest gold to earn high income. You can see that gold is an investment that will remain a constant for many years to come. Very few commodities can compare to gold, and it remains one of the safest commodities to invest in.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Aside from Cryptocurrencies, best investments out there in the market has to related to
stocks and real estates. Property and land always have a good market growth over the
years. Gold and Jewelry are also good to invest in, if prices get high you can easily sell
them almost instantly. You can also invest in business like online businesses, fund and
be a part of something that does generate income fairly. I'm not familiar with backing
up or investing in ventures such as internet sites and apps, it seems that they are
really doing well in recent years. Lastly I believe is surely a wise investment is to buy
life plans and insurance, we all need them in time.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

If you check the money returns, only startup seed funding is nearly profitable as Bitcoin. Other than that, I see no investment that returns big profits.

Maybe some don't have big returns but the least we consider is we still profiting. Big or small returns will as always be a profit and I think that will be the basis of investing. That's why diversion is essential for investment because it can be a helping hand for us to grow it's more like that we can't just live the food alone as we need water and air.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: