Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative investments  (Read 1573 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

For Alternative investments i prefer is buy cars with little defects - repair it and sell it with normal price , it could give you like 1000-3000$ per 1 selling car. Also property is very good investment in long time if you buy land , land rising very good in price like for 5 year could make easy 100-200% in nice places.
That would be a good alternative aside from bitcoin theres a lot of ways that you can invest and eran profit but.it depends on how you bring it on the field of business.
But not just buy and selling cars is good. Every job are good to invest its just about luck. And if your good in what you've incountered for.
Renovating houses can be a very lucrative business too, the only problem is that you need a substantial amount of capital, once you get that and if you have the skills you can easily buy a house for a cheap price and then make the renovations yourself and sell it for a huge profit, I know a friend that does that and he is pulling some very nice income each time he finishes the job and sells the house.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

Besides Bitcoin, other investment you can consider is a business like a property, a water station or a grocery store .

I think for Now we are seeing significant price reductions and this is causing investors to leave the market. Probably the best investment right now is not investing.
I think now in the global economy this situation is what does not appeal to the assets of investors. Even bitcoin is no exception.
At this very moment, there can be no other better investment than that of investing of your money into any of the crypto coin like that of bitcoin and ETH. This will no doubt help you in making of a large amount of money but for that you need to remain patient and that you need to keep your nerves under your control. Don’t panic and do not make any such decision which can make you feel regret.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

I am currently investing in ETH and NEO. I think in the near future not nearly two coin this will be restored quickly? I hope so many people like these coins and invest in it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Docafid888

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

I would choose property and gold for the long term investment, but for quick money i would choose trading.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

Basically, it depends on each person on everything that their knows and mastered in their's life, for those who are close to crypto, of course in addition to bitcoin., there are altcoins and various types of tokens that can be used as a side investment. Also for the people who are close to crypto., surely they can certainly guarantee their economic life by moving in crypto, and not just investment only.

Paverspacers

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

You might want to consider mutual funds, or even time deposit if you're looking for safer alternative investment opportunities.. still better than letting your money sit in a bank.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

You might want to consider mutual funds, or even time deposit if you're looking for safer alternative investment opportunities.. still better than letting your money sit in a bank.

There are lots of alternative investments aside from bitcoin but it will depend on how far can you go with regards to trust and risk issues. Investment if not manage well or if done in the wrong place would mean loss of money. For me I would go investing in real estate or land investment since it increases its value as time goes by.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

alternative investment aside from bitcoin? anyway i invest in bitcoin with little amount. the amount that i could afford to imvest for. If i have more money to invest then probably i will invest it to bitcoin. I trust bitcoin and i love investing bitcoin. However, if ever i will going to.choose another alternative.investment aside from bitcoin then probably invest in alternativenl currency. I am eyeing on some projects that literally useful in tulhe cryptocurrency world. There is an ICO that could relatively had a good project that could earn in the near future. Hopefully i could have some.extra money and invest.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?
absolutely bitcoin is the best crypto for investment so its better to hold and think positive for the best increasing of the bitcoin price.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

Many investment options certainly make us confused, for fear of getting scam so many people choose saving in banks even if only get bank interest not more than 15% per year, I think in life need the courage to take risks that is with investment cryptocurrency.
Relildar

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Housing construction is not a bad option, because all people need to live somewhere. It is not only profitable, but also useful for people business.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Housing construction is not a bad option, because all people need to live somewhere. It is not only profitable, but also useful for people business.

Bitcoin is still king, the best cryptocurrencies to invest in at this point and tied to decentralized services that do more than just provide a store of value. More profitable than other alcoins. And if you want to invest other altcoin, i would suggest to you to invest Etherium. Etherium is one of the only coin that investors feel can overtake the market cap of Bitcoin in the near future. Ethereum has seen 40x growth in the past 2 years. It’s platform allows smart contracts that run on a decentralized network and run exactly as programmed without any downtime, fraud or third party interference. You can purchase ETH on Coinbase and then transfer it to another platform such as Binance or Bittrex to trade the coin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

I would choose property and gold for the long term investment, but for quick money i would choose trading.
People need to understand that gold is not really a long term investment it is just a way to store your value to avoid losing money due to inflation, yes it is true that the price of gold moves like the price of anything else, however there are efforts of the government to suppress the price of gold this is why its value is very low compared to the value it should have, however is not a bad idea to have some gold just in case.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

Many investment options certainly make us confused, for fear of getting scam so many people choose saving in banks even if only get bank interest not more than 15% per year, I think in life need the courage to take risks that is with investment cryptocurrency.
i think in bank is not up to 15% per year, a lot of choice of cryptocurrency as an investment. if you search other than btc and eth, you can choose cryptocurrency aligned rank, i am sure will be profitable future than saving in bank
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:50 AM

Investors are looking at farmland as an investment because it is a renewable resource and sustainable without running out of resources.If you invest in an oil well or a gold mine,eventually you run out of the resource.With farmland,you never run out of the ability to farm on that land withstanding some obvious risks like flooding,drought.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?
Other than cryptos, stock market is a good place to invest. Gold and real estate too are good investment option. If you have a large capital then it would be good to allocate your funds on different investments.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

If you can hold for longterm then choose bitcoin, for alternatives it depends on your passion, budget, interests, patience and dedication. I mean if you are good at cooking you can choose to franchise or build your own restaurant, starting a business is not easy and it will take time to get back your capital and make profit.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

There are even many ICOs available in blockchain technology that can give you free money without any investment. I think apart from Bitcoin ICO is the best thing where you can invest and earn big profits
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

alternatives in addition to the bitcoin? If talking about the other coins I think no. other coins follow any increase and decrease of the bitcoin. switch to altcoin I think also remains the same.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

I think a good investment alternative is to buy cryptocurrency whose price is still very cheap, after that you save as long as you can and when it has gone up very much then you can draw the benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: