Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:37:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative investments  (Read 1579 times)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?

Yes i have a lot of alternative investment especially today that the bitcoins are falling and i know that the other coins when the bitcoins rises thet will also rise then i take advantage to that thing is i buy coins in their powest and then holding them until the end of the year because i am confidentnthat they will be much more huge compared from last year and all those altcoins investment that i have will also give me a huge profits if not sp at least bitcoins will do that
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

If you can hold for longterm then choose bitcoin, for alternatives it depends on your passion, budget, interests, patience and dedication. I mean if you are good at cooking you can choose to franchise or build your own restaurant, starting a business is not easy and it will take time to get back your capital and make profit.
When investing in real estate, you can buy and own property. This means becoming a landlord. You buy a house, duplex or multi-family dwelling, like an apartment complex, and collect rent. The returns can be very high.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?
I think good alternatives is to buy some alts that have high potential in the crypto market. This alts are being traded by some investors because they believe it would boom in the future and that is best alternative for me. Aside from that maybe buying ICO can be good too.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

If you have the money and you did not have full investments in bitcoins , then you might be able to make some alternatives invesments , like investment in ICO projects , or invest in alternative coins in the digital market so that either way you will have investment in altetnative ways.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

If you are thinking for a long-term investment other than Bitcoin then it will be best if you invest in real-estate whether residential or commercial, you can hold it for at least 5-10 years to get a large sum of profit on your investment. Another option is that if you want regular income on your investment the best is if you open a car rental business i.e. just buy cars as per your capital & lease it to companies on contractual base & get money form them monthly and/or you can give cars to individual who wants to run a car as a taxi & will pay you monthly rent.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

I think that besides electronic money you should invest in real estate by investing in real estate projects, apartments or you can contribute capital with friends to open a cafe or any business. what you see profit. Maybe the profit will be lower than Crypto but I'm sure it is practical and necessary.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Many investment options certainly make us confused, for fear of getting scam so many people choose saving in banks even if only get bank interest not more than 15% per year, I think in life need the courage to take risks that is with investment cryptocurrency.
i think in bank is not up to 15% per year, a lot of choice of cryptocurrency as an investment. if you search other than btc and eth, you can choose cryptocurrency aligned rank, i am sure will be profitable future than saving in bank
Banks are old fashioned method for storing your wealth. People are really fed up of the services provided by banks. The interest rate that banks offer you is really negligible in front of the profits given by bitcoin and rest of the altcoins to investors.

Banks need to revise their strategies tremendously to keep their customers otherwise people will sooner or later leave banks by transferring all money into coins.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

Go with passive incomes like apartments and sort of internet cafe business, in that way you have a secure monthly incomes that can provide your daily family needs. Be smart and choose the practical ways to earn money rather than invest of some websites that are mostly hyip sites. If you have trading skills then go with it that way you have a passive and active income at the same time, so you can earn huge money that will secure your future. Good luck to your journey and I hope luck will comes to you and be a successful person someday.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

I think a good investment alternative is to buy cryptocurrency whose price is still very cheap, after that you save as long as you can and when it has gone up very much then you can draw the benefits.
Yes i think so, when market was bleed most price going be cheaps, thats good time to buy many of coins that suitable with our capital then when Bitcoin has surge recovery, i'm sure most of those coins will have increasing, so you have many gain profit from that investment.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Here are many experts that prediction apocalypse and gloom in terms of global recession and economic slowdown. But are we in a boom or bust cycle?
Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

It all depends on the amount you are willing to invest. Investment in education is a good investment.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

Bitcoin is a long-term investment, and I also have a number of diversified investment projects. I have a property that I think is a necessary fixed investment for a family. I also contract a farm to produce a lot of fruits and vegetables every year, and I also invest 30% of the total assets in the stock market.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

I think investing in crypto generally in the most profitable investment online, nowadays. In addition with buying and holding Bitcoin, you can investing in many other promising altcoins, like Ethereum, Ripple and Phore. Also consider investing in the ICO projects which have the highest value and potential.
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

For what i learned from my manager, one of the best investment is with stocks. You just have to Really give your full attention on the companies you invest on. And study a lot in order to keep track to yourself.
feegro77

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

There are so many areas of co-investment or alternative investment.
All this time we invest only in BTC or ETH.
now we can look for other alternatives in investing. we should do this in anticipation if the two investments are experiencing problems.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

I'm sure every country have different alternative investments but in my country, land, property, apartment, house and any building units are the biggest and the most profits investments in my country because every year the price of all that always increase, if the place is really good you can even gain 100-200% massive profits.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

It all depends on the amount you are willing to invest. Investment in education is a good investment.
Not good, rather best investment so far. Whatever you have invested in education domain that will come out good for you. The best thing it will be yielding is to make you best citizen of your country that have a concern to help his country in raising. Such investments will make your generations profitable and you would be giving back to your community something extraordinary.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

I think property and gold are still the best investment in my country. They have the biggest profits comparing to all of the investment options.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

I think property and gold are still the best investment in my country. They have the biggest profits comparing to all of the investment options.
A good kind of investment is a land situated near or along the road of an urbanized place , that is first priority investments and investments in precious jewelry is also good investment and investing in business you preferred and love to manage is tbe best so far of the investment.
E
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

Ethereum has the potential just the same as bitcoin but the growth is much slower but what's more important is, the coin is very profitable and you will surely get profit when the price of ethereum grows up in the market because there are a lot of people who are really interested on investing in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: