Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative investments  (Read 1573 times)
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Looking at the economy is quit very rough and no one neither the government are saying anything about it but cryptocurrency has just come as a redeemer but a high risk and longtime investment with insecurities, but if you think risk involved in it is undue for it will be nice you check on the real estate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

I think that besides electronic money you should invest in real estate by investing in real estate projects, apartments or you can contribute capital with friends to open a cafe or any business. what you see profit. Maybe the profit will be lower than Crypto but I'm sure it is practical and necessary.
Aside from Bitcoin if you look at its nature, the major Bitcoin dependent is internet. You have to adopt another currency for your transactions and payment system because coming back to banking system you will face loss in the form of transaction costs, interest rate and even checking your account balance also cuts some amount. To avoid such situations one must enter to another crypto currency for fast transactions with low and lesser transaction costs than that of banks.
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?
Yeah probably bitcoin is the best pick to invest in a longterm just hold and sell end of the year. If you want to pick some alternate coins try visit the coinmarketcap. Just choose from the TOP1 to 10. Those alts are really good to pick and you won't be worry for any losing money. But I suggest for you to pick Ethereum.
There are lots of ICO’s that  you can invest in just a month  or two you can have profit but it is better to invest bitcoin because you will just wait the price of bitcoins to climb  and then sell. There's no need to look for ICO's to invest.
I agree, there are many ICO alternatives that can produce coin. because the coin is actually we can get by following the ongoing ICO. that is an alternative that we can take as a way.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?

Bitcoin has the best growth in terms of prices in the market because the value can increase like a sky rocket immediately but in terms of altcoins then i prefer ethereum because it already showed its potential when it reached $1k dollar last few months ago.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

It all depends on the amount you are willing to invest. Investment in education is a good investment.
Not good, rather best investment so far. Whatever you have invested in education domain that will come out good for you. The best thing it will be yielding is to make you best citizen of your country that have a concern to help his country in raising. Such investments will make your generations profitable and you would be giving back to your community something extraordinary.

For my own vision of investment, the good alternative was establishing another business aside from cryptocurrency earnings. You can use that money generated from selling your digital assets, and we can start a new kind of business using your fiat cash earned. That will be your passive income for the future and its a good alternative since there's no fixed income with cryptocurrency, because it only depends on how the price increase its value. However in fiat businesses you need to be more patient because of the taxable income which you might have, due to government regulations but you will be able to gain stable income if you're good in managing that business.
Heroonnone

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

I think that gold is a good alternative to investing. Gold always grows against national currencies and keeps your money from inflation.  And it's very easy, you do not have to deal with anything, find out where you invest, and so on. This applies when you invest in little-known companies or stocks.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Altcoins if they count Smiley Other good ones are land, gold and diamonds Smiley

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

It all depends on the amount you are willing to invest. Investment in education is a good investment.
Not good, rather best investment so far. Whatever you have invested in education domain that will come out good for you. The best thing it will be yielding is to make you best citizen of your country that have a concern to help his country in raising. Such investments will make your generations profitable and you would be giving back to your community something extraordinary.
Investing in your education is a good thing but at the same time you need to do it for cheap there are many people that go to very expensive universities and the education they get is not really superior to the education that they will get in a public school so there is no point in getting indebted for many years or even decades of your life for an education that you could get a lot cheaper.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

Real estate could be a good investment after bitcoin, regardless where you are living now. The real estate industry's demands are growing every year. Another good option is investing in the Automobile market. I'm not at choosing options but if you ask me what would I do? I'd say, "I'll invest in myself". for example, "I'll learn "how to code".
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

The other investments you can make aside Bitcoin is to invest in prospective altcoins. There are altcoins that have yielded more profits in recent times. You can take your time out and study a set of three to choose to invest in them either for HODL or for trading.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

Try altcoins, there are so many potential altcoins that you can invest for a long term. Some altcoins give you more profit that bitcoin but you need to search and read some reviews about that altcoin before you join.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

You can start any business that you can think of but still the best thing to do is investing on cryptocurrency and the profit you will earn will be used to start a business in order to expand your resources and monthly income.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:30:25 PM

I think the alternative investment of some now us real state and if you ask in cryptocurrecy altcoin is another alternative investment. But always remember everything have a risk in investment to always careful and study it first before you invest.

I agree with your point of view, after bitcoin, right now I see potential in investing in different cryptocurrencies for holding or daily trading with makes also not a bad profit, around (0.5% - 15% daily) and from holding it can even make 1000% / year or more. ICOs also have potential, even if most of them scams, with good research you probably will make a good profit from investing in it.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

I think a side from bitcoin the best alternative investment are Eth because even the price is not to high it's profitable when you invest. If not want in crypto try some real state investment it's good investment too but for me I prefer to invest in cryptocurrecy like eth and alt.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

For me, there plenty of alternative investment this day. But if you want to point out in this cryptocurrency world, I think you better try the Ethereum, litecoin, ripple, minero and those coins that worth like 1 - 3$. This other cryptocurrency is also a profitable cryptocurrency because you can still trade or mine them. But if you are asking for the outside in cryptocurrency world, it will depend on your season what is the great business that will click on many people.  Smiley
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

If I choose alternative investments, I will invest in NEO. I see NEO has a good price stability. Or if I could, I would spend a little to invest in ICO projects that I find good.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

Bitcoin is the top choice for investing in crypto, but if you want other alternatives you can invest in altcoin. For myself besides bitcoin, I chose ethereum and litecoin as an alternative investment.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

I invest when the price is cheap or can be said when the bad news that caused bitcoin prices and some altcoin collapsed I bought a coin which I think is very convincing, I only have XLM, XRP, AMB, and Ethereum which I bought yesterday when the price collapsed, I invest by buying the coin.
shaikhimoqc

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Besides BTC, I think we can invest in real estate!

The world population is increasing, and the habitable area of the earth is constant!

Property is a necessity of human life! In some cities, houses are very expensive!
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

My alternative investments than bitcoin that I see is ETH that's why I invest some of my money last year. It is more stable but it can increase it's price a little bit but it surely make your investments give you a profit that you can predict. Just like my me and friend you can also find your own alternative investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: