Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Scanner for Bitcointakl: released  (Read 290 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

> I dont understand it needs the URL of a bitcointalk post? Is it not like the user ID or the link to his profile?

It is the same, except having a post in our topic moves the topic up Smiley

A bit of theory:

When you register to become a participant of a Signature Campaign, you need to provide your Bitcointalk Id and Ethereum address to pay to.
Obviously, it is not possible to omit one of those Smiley
Then you need to provide, or we need to discover in an automated way, your rank. For example, we can match your signature type.

Now, what if a malicious user signs up as you? He'll provide your id and HIS address. For example.
Then you will not be able to register.

We understand that this type of an attack is not very probable, but it is better to play it safe.

So what we ask is an URL address of a post with registration info: address and a title of a post stating with === Register for Campaign ===
As this is YOUR post, we can extract the user id from the post itself, and there is no way of forging it.

In two words: there is a security risk, and our solution closes it.

Oh like a registration post. That's unique. This will surely eliminate multiple same account registration. But this feature is easy to fix on the common google chrome spreadsheet.  A simple search can reveal all similar registration. Do you have a solution for account farmers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Udrujex

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Warning: This page is under development. Do not use it yet.   Is your site working? Great service.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

First correct your title "Signature Scanner for Bitcointakl"

OP is the platform developed for signatures only as I know bounty campaigns usually run different kinds of campaigns such twitter campaign, facebook campaign, telegram campaign etc would benefit from such a platform and luck with your project.
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Warning: This page is under development. Do not use it yet.   Is your site working? Great service.

OOPS! Thanks for telling me Smiley

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

First correct your title "Signature Scanner for Bitcointakl"

OP is the platform developed for signatures only as I know bounty campaigns usually run different kinds of campaigns such twitter campaign, facebook campaign, telegram campaign etc would benefit from such a platform and luck with your project.

It is in our todo list.

kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

That's a super useful scanner for bounty managers, but your site has awful quality, I don't think you will be able to attract enough users without significant changes in web design.
Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

That's a super useful scanner for bounty managers, but your site has awful quality, I don't think you will be able to attract enough users without significant changes in web design.

Well, we compensate for it by offering an ICO Solidity script generator Smiley
We'll most likely redesign the site, though despise the looks, all the functionality works just fine.

BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

I understand ok, the points system according to Rank & Post quality..

can you elaborate on how much a point (or collection of points) would be worth in terms of ETH ?

I've been involved in a few signature campaigns, some have been very lucrative, while others
have been very disappointing. Best we get an idea where your campaign sits in the scheme of things.

1=disappointing
10= lucrative

Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

I understand ok, the points system according to Rank & Post quality..

can you elaborate on how much a point (or collection of points) would be worth in terms of ETH ?

I've been involved in a few signature campaigns, some have been very lucrative, while others
have been very disappointing. Best we get an idea where your campaign sits in the scheme of things.

1=disappointing
10= lucrative

Hi,
Points are abstract. You as a Campaign owner should decide what they cost.
We have plans to add a Web UI to discribute tokens based on points collected, but right now it is not there.
So the algorithm is:

1. A Campaign owner announces the rules (like 100 points for 1 token)
2. A Campaign owner sets weights (like Sr. Member earns 5 times more than Jr. Member)
3. Participants earn points.
4. When Campaign is over, a Campaign owner distributes tokens according to the stat. our site displays. So far, this part is not automated.

Fizpok

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

1=disappointing
10= lucrative

I hope it is lucrative Smiley

vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Very interesting product! I am confident that he will be reclaimed by the managers of the bounty of companies. Good luck to you!

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

I think it is a really good idea for bounty managers and hunters! Good luck, guys! I think you will get support)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

> I dont understand it needs the URL of a bitcointalk post? Is it not like the user ID or the link to his profile?

It is the same, except having a post in our topic moves the topic up Smiley

A bit of theory:

When you register to become a participant of a Signature Campaign, you need to provide your Bitcointalk Id and Ethereum address to pay to.
Obviously, it is not possible to omit one of those Smiley
Then you need to provide, or we need to discover in an automated way, your rank. For example, we can match your signature type.

Now, what if a malicious user signs up as you? He'll provide your id and HIS address. For example.
Then you will not be able to register.

We understand that this type of an attack is not very probable, but it is better to play it safe.

So what we ask is an URL address of a post with registration info: address and a title of a post stating with === Register for Campaign ===
As this is YOUR post, we can extract the user id from the post itself, and there is no way of forging it.

In two words: there is a security risk, and our solution closes it.

Oh like a registration post. That's unique. This will surely eliminate multiple same account registration. But this feature is easy to fix on the common google chrome spreadsheet.  A simple search can reveal all similar registration. Do you have a solution for account farmers?
Theres some features which is really unique but eventually this kind of project had already in the market but i dont have any updates if those things being used or not/ developed or just being trashed. This would really be a helpful tool for bounty manager but it would really still need to be updated and need to be polished even more.I have seen that this isnt finished yet and shouldnt be used. Talking about farmers you cant really stop them.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

wow this auto stake daily basis?
like social media bounty at bounty platform so my stake will count automatic not manual this good

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

This is a perfect and anticipated product, automatization of counting likes and sharing on Facebook is ready now. The only thing is left is automatization of counting reposts in Twitter and everyone will be happy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: