Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin national radio campaign update needed!  (Read 844 times)
MemoryDealers (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2011, 06:24:44 AM

The current Bitcoin radio ad has been running for several months on www.freetalklive.com  on more than 100 stations accross the USA, including XM satellite radio.
Station list here:  http://www.freetalklive.com/affiliates

The current ad is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS-V42CP3Is

I think it is about time to update the content of the ad to reflect the current state of bitcoins.
Please give me some ideas of what you would like to hear in the new ad.

The radio program is geared towards supporters of liberty, so some topics that come to mind are:

1. The government can not seize your bitcoins,  or freeze your bitcoin account.
2. You can use them to play poker/gamble online.
3. You can use them anywhere in the world.
4. Great Bitcoin app for Android.
5. Restaurants and real world businesses are starting to accept Bitcoins.
6.  Your idea here.....

If you appreciate my efforts,  please feel free to send a few bitcents to:
1CMjGYzaStRStKwsoRUJYHR9Vev2UjpyfB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 06:33:53 AM

I think the next ad should definitely focus on how people can use bitcoins. Things like playing poker, sending money to relatives overseas for cheap, etc. And definitely mention that unlike bank accounts, bitcoins cannot be frozen.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Jaime Frontero

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 07:18:30 AM

personally, i'd stay away from politics (#1), paranoia (also #1), and illegal stuff (#2).

please understand that i am both political (very) and fully in support of most 'illegal' applications of Bitcoin (i think that's called 'freedom') - but that's just me.  and the presumption of speaking for anyone but myself is distasteful.

i do not want a libertarian, a right-wing, or a left-wing currency:  i want a currency that works for everyone:  because if it starts becoming a political thing we cut our potential user-base in half, or worse.

it's that simple.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 07:20:24 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2011, 07:30:46 AM by Oldminer

Having watched the commercial you obviously have to try and fit in as much info into 30 seconds as you can so this limits you a bit. So perhaps you could continue to run this ad but I suggest you run a 'Part 2' and maybe a 'Part 3' that expands on the first ad for those that have seen it. With the new ads you could elaborate a bit more on the concept. This way your still reaping extra benefits from the 1st ad from those people that have already seen it by exposing them to the 2nd and 3rd ad, as well as garnering new interest by running them in rotation. Maybe you could also add a few URL's to the ad's as well, even if their only flashed up on the screen for a few seconds.

I commend your efforts btw. It's people such as yourself that make Bitcoins what it is today, and what it will become.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: