Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies  (Read 16212 times)
cbdrick12

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Eternal Trusts has an outstanding ICO rating which shows and tells how successful it will eventually become. It has great prospects, the platform is rapidly expanding and gaining momentum! The team with great experience and it is very happy.
Outstanding with the cause for the investors to have a great experience while they are in the hands of a great team and a great platform. The supporters and motivators are currently expanding to support this market and further increase its services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

I like the idea of using the tokens after the ICO, this gives investors a huge incentive to hold on to their purchase, instead of a one off pump and dump, great work team !
eternal_trusts

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

Dear subscribers!

The end of our Pre-Sale is less than three days away. Our CEO Kirill Silvestrov is on his tour across Asia, where he is meeting with investors in Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Shanghai. Chinese investors have highly appraised the idea behind our project noting its technical side and a highly professional team. Many of them expressed their wish to become Eternal Trusts token holders and initiated due diligence procedures. This is why we have decided to introduce a WHITELIST for selling the last 10,000,000 ETT as part of the Presale. By applying to the whitelist and stating your reason for investment, you can secure your spot as an Eternal Trusts token holder on the most favorable set of conditions. Submit your information on the website until 30 May, and we will contact you to make the deal. Don't miss out!

The Pre-Sale price per 1 ETT is 0.01 USD
You can buy our tokens with ETH, BTC, LTC or BCH
Enroll in the WHITELIST here: https://eternaltrusts.io/presale-whitelist
All the Pre-Sale participants receive a 50% discount and an additional 5% bonus for buying tokens with 10 or more ETH.

There are only 2 days left, and the queue of potential contributors is growing fast. Don’t postpone your decision and become an early participant of the platform!

ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:10:52 AM

The project has good rating and review which is a plus and it depicts the unique nature of the project. I have a lot of expectations for this project and I am completely positive I won't be disappointed. Eternal Trusts is a beautiful idea, embodied by a very strong developers! I am confident that investing in this project is one of the best investments!

Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:52 AM

All Eternal Trust token holders are very unique opportunity to be the first adopters of a platform that strives towards a better future and that will revolutionize the world in the near future.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

The project has good rating and review which is a plus and it depicts the unique nature of the project. I have a lot of expectations for this project and I am completely positive I won't be disappointed. Eternal Trusts is a beautiful idea, embodied by a very strong developers! I am confident that investing in this project is one of the best investments!

it has a good rating in which the people bases their ideas and wants for a platform that they wanna penetrate and invest into. Eternal trust also shows the right initiative to conclude a project that really has a purpose in the market.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

ETT was created to make changes in our future. Know more information about all the news and updates by just visiting and subscribing Eternal Trusts official YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuy1qFVsBFddO2nnajuOPBQ?view_as=subscriber. One of the best recommended project that is really worth support giving.

Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

Eternal trust project aims to protect the client's assets for a long time or years,aside from that,they also have a safe and secured management of investor's trustfund. Investor will have nothing to worry about with their trustfund. The project credibility and integrity to provide service to people is very amazing. Goodluck team for your hardwork,it will surely payoff with success.

eternal_trusts

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:02:06 AM

Only 2 days left until EternalTrusts Pre-sale ends!

Quick summary:
✔️ 1 ETT token price = 0.1 USD
✔️ Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount - 50% 
✔️ Minimum purchase is 10000 ETT Tokens
✔️ Tokens for sale: 200,000,000 ETT

Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable token price!

👉We are waiting for you on our website www.eternaltrusts.io

ALMONDS

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

This is a nice project love the tech behind it, it's true potential will be known by the end of this year. I think ideas of the project could brings many useful for blockchain system. It is the perfect project for the cryptosphere at the present time when it solves many of the problems that have arisen over the last decade.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

Good afternoon! Tell me please, how long will the bounty campaign go on?
kaikai18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

Eternal Trust wants to create a new invention which able to provideits product and services to make all necessary transaction with reliabilty solution. Im sure it will be a good model to all bussiness aspects.
this project is very promising especially on the health of the investor because the investment they can collect will be use for the extensive research for the betterment of the health of all people
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

One of the main solutions of ETT Platform is, minimizing human factor. Trust agreements and formulated objectives are encrypted and stored in a distribution database and cannot be tampered with or ignored. ETT will restore our needs bringing out the best in the future of crypto world.
Absolutely correct, and looking at this project is like you are investing for your very existence in this world because it will improve the health of people and also be able to gains from your investment
I agree.. I think this project is worth investing.. Not just because it may give a long term profit but also because the concept itself is worth our investment. Imagine you're investment will be a huge part of one of the inventions to prolonged life, that will be a huge achievement I think.. Well,, I guess Eternal Trust will be a remarkable Platform not just this year but throughout the coming years.. I salute the people behind this project. Kudos!
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

One of the main solutions of ETT Platform is, minimizing human factor. Trust agreements and formulated objectives are encrypted and stored in a distribution database and cannot be tampered with or ignored. ETT will restore our needs bringing out the best in the future of crypto world.
Absolutely correct, and looking at this project is like you are investing for your very existence in this world because it will improve the health of people and also be able to gains from your investment
I agree.. I think this project is worth investing.. Not just because it may give a long term profit but also because the concept itself is worth our investment. Imagine you're investment will be a huge part of one of the inventions to prolonged life, that will be a huge achievement I think.. Well,, I guess Eternal Trust will be a remarkable Platform not just this year but throughout the coming years.. I salute the people behind this project. Kudos!
worth investing it is, with their benefits for the investors can be a great boost for them. Eternal trust can be a big market in this business with all of their stats and team.
jhon20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

worth investing it is, with their benefits for the investors can be a great boost for them. Eternal trust can be a big market in this business with all of their stats and team.
One of the most creative platform that makes bright and good idea Enternal trust make a best solutions bring to all investors 
can be gain a higher profit helping people through this project I'm lucky to be part from this project it  consider us a very useful in the entire world of crypto community.
kaikai18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

Only 2 days left until EternalTrusts Pre-sale ends!

Quick summary:
✔️ 1 ETT token price = 0.1 USD
✔️ Now you can buy tokens with a maximum discount - 50% 
✔️ Minimum purchase is 10000 ETT Tokens
✔️ Tokens for sale: 200,000,000 ETT

Do not forget that the earliest investors will get the most favorable token price!

👉We are waiting for you on our website www.eternaltrusts.io

https://b.radikal.ru/b06/1805/92/9deacbe5087e.jpg

this is the most awaited part.! remember, the earliest inverstors will get the most favorable token price! so, what are you waiting for?..invest now and earn later!..
eternal_trusts

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

Many large investors and potential clients are negotiating to purchase large amounts of tokens during the presale. There isn’t enough for everyone. Join the Presale whitelist to secure your participation on favorable terms.

While our presale is getting closer to the conclusion, the CEO of Eternal Trust Kirill Silvestrov is continuing his trip in Hangzhou, Shenzhen, and Shanghai, meeting the Chinese audience of the project. Multiple potential clients of ET, being impressed by the fintech potential of our product, the robustness of our technological concept and the scope of our mission, initiated due diligence procedures. Many of them are now in the latest stages of negotiation to purchase large chunks of the Eternal Trust Tokens.

To help you secure your place among them, we introduce a Presale Whitelist that will accept submissions until May 30. To enroll in the Whitelist, you should go to https://eternaltrusts.io/presale-whitelist and submit your email and ETH address before May 30. After you send us your information, we will get in touch soon to arrange your contribution.

Just to remind you why our token is worth buying:
1) The token is tightly incorporated into our business model — it is used as a “fuel” that supports the whole process of dream execution and as a value exchange on our platform.
2) Contribution into the token is a way of providing input to scientists to help them steer their R&D towards the most desired goals of humanity.
3) Possession of a large amount of tokens can give you rights within the DAO to vote for strategic decisions.
4) In a more global sense, the revolutionary smart contracts technology is predicted to permeate many markets and change the fabric of the economy throughout the whole world. Early investment in projects such as ours will secure your position at the core of this disruptive process and will let you reap the benefits of the high growth.
5.) Find out more about the technical details of how our Token Economy is going to work: https://medium.com/p/9a493c5f7b8e

Remember — to ensure your contribution will go through on the presale conditions, you must submit your information on https://eternaltrusts.io/presale-whitelist. There are only 2 days left, and the queue of potential contributors is growing fast. Don’t postpone your decision and become an early participant of the platform!

ALMONDS

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Trust is one of the biggest issues of large platforms, because as they scale they lose authenticity. Commercial agenda impacts and manipulates the community. The platforms become less reliable and biased. Eternal Trusts developers are designing it to solve these issues and be more confident that this platform can provide the high level of experience.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Eternal trust is a Blockchain that stored smart contracts to perpetually monitored to ensure a rapid response to the availabilityand supply of vital services they can also immidiately response to initiates the purchase of their client.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Trust is one of the biggest issues of large platforms, because as they scale they lose authenticity. Commercial agenda impacts and manipulates the community. The platforms become less reliable and biased. Eternal Trusts developers are designing it to solve these issues and be more confident that this platform can provide the high level of experience.

They lose authenticity when they scale? I would argue the opposite is true. They become more decentralized, more widely used and more diverse.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: