Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies  (Read 16212 times)
Lhor911

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

To date, there are no alternatives to a more secure agreement to meet the objectives, no matter how long they should not be implemented.The technological future is closer and closer to us and it can not but rejoice.
Yes it is, there is no better way to approach a market so big like this other than using Eternal Trust. With their up to date  resources and technology. I'm sure everyone will be delighted with every use of the platform.
I've never seen a project that offer for future purposes that build trusts and this Eternal Trusts project is dealing to all of us for putting dreams come true and as I see the platform itself speaks well and Im looking forward for the success of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

To date, there are no alternatives to a more secure agreement to meet the objectives, no matter how long they should not be implemented.The technological future is closer and closer to us and it can not but rejoice.
Yes it is, there is no better way to approach a market so big like this other than using Eternal Trust. With their up to date  resources and technology. I'm sure everyone will be delighted with every use of the platform.
I've never seen a project that offer for future purposes that build trusts and this Eternal Trusts project is dealing to all of us for putting dreams come true and as I see the platform itself speaks well and Im looking forward for the success of this project.
Indeed! Only Eternal Trust platform can offer for the future they give us an opportunity to reach our goal not only putting our dreams to come true but also they have a big contribution in our country that helps a lot of people.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

I really love what the usefulness of this project, its just so good. Surely we can get a lot of benefits under with Eternal Trusts ICO. I already support you and I recommend this for all.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:24:06 AM

I really love what the usefulness of this project, its just so good. Surely we can get a lot of benefits under with Eternal Trusts ICO. I already support you and I recommend this for all.
i agree! Everything is on set and they are just waiting for more investors to pitch in with their support for more bigger and ever advantageous services.
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

Hi there, is there admin or marketing manager? I'd like to discuss few questions  in media advertising
Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

Eternal Trust provide a solution in problem by creating a platform where individuals can devise products and services for well-being and I'm sure it will have a potential demand for their latest development which gives a lot of advantages for all their users and investors.

riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

Sounds like an Interesting project. Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented,Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented.

Yes it is.. The team have made an incredible concept that's rarely seen in a blockchain industry.. And I can say that Eternal Trust has a huge posibility to succeed and has a great future in this field.. I think the team behind this project was so dedicated and will put a lot of effort to give the supporter the outcome they wanted.
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

Sounds like an Interesting project. Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented,Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented.

Yes it is.. The team have made an incredible concept that's rarely seen in a blockchain industry.. And I can say that Eternal Trust has a huge posibility to succeed and has a great future in this field.. I think the team behind this project was so dedicated and will put a lot of effort to give the supporter the outcome they wanted.
It's occurred Enternal trust project, gaining a most useful idea platform with  the whole community was getting interested from this project, their support always making enternal trust project one of the successful development regarding this project,so goodluck team i think .more update from this  project.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

It's occurred Enternal trust project, gaining a most useful idea platform with  the whole community was getting interested from this project, their support always making enternal trust project one of the successful development regarding this project,so goodluck team i think .more update from this  project.
I agree, with the current wave of new technologies and ideas in this era. No wonder they can function so well in this market. Also with the help of investors and supporters, I'm sure ETT will be more advanced when the time comes.
ALMONDS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

It's nice to see the development of the Eternal Trusts project! This project, of course, should be of interest to both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.I recommend to everyone! An excellent project with a great future, which has lot of potentials to be successful.
jhon20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Enternal trust Blokchain platform for deferred purchase of future technologies makes fit for all purchases like merchants and others,i see the better feature.of this project how they create how advantage and helpful from this idea to everyone.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

It's nice to see the development of the Eternal Trusts project! This project, of course, should be of interest to both investors and ordinary consumers. Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.I recommend to everyone! An excellent project with a great future, which has lot of potentials to be successful.

Absolutely correct. Eternal Trust is the solution that our future needs. Impressive project that deseves to be supported all the way until it reaches on top.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:34:39 AM

As a whole, ETT principle is just simply setting objectives on their platform, making it a product that need to buy, and finding it a seller. Itemize and write a dream into the platform, and ETT will make sure to bring it into reality whenever it becomes ethically acceptable, legal, and affordable. With Eternal Trusts, we can ideally live a future of great protection and guardianship.

jiokmnfe

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

I wish that the idea will carry out all that has been target!
ALMONDS

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

This is potential project, Eternal Trusts is a platform that enables autonomous selection and purchasing of biomedical technologies that are expected to emerge in the future. This must be one of the most innovative crypto projects for 2018. Their idea is a strong motivation to act on the way to success!
eternal_trusts

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

Did you know Eternal Trusts provides a mechanism that guarantees execution of your bravest and most fantastic dreams and wishes. ET can also support you in more tangible matters and guarantee execution of real objectives in the near future. Today we would like to present you education trusts by ET.

We understand the special importance of quality education in the 21st century lots of parents dream of giving their children better education opportunities, however, few can afford that kind of luxury. To solve this issue there are education trusts – special funds providing a complete solution for financing your child’s education and finding the best service package for minimum price.

As you already know, a trust is a legal agreement through which one party holds the right to manage some assets for the benefit of a third party. A trust can be created for any period of time and it must have a certain purpose that when met, terminates the trust created for it. These characteristics make trusts optimal for solving the issue of long-term financing of child’s education. Such trust is considered a purpose trust and is created to provide education for a certain student. This is convenient because everyday situations don’t change the fact that the funds can only be allocated towards the needs of the beneficiary and not towards other needs. They also can’t be seized by creditors, etc.

The smart-contract-based technological solution by ET that is time-tested will only become more reliable over time. ET can monitor the quality of services in choosing, managing and organising an education program using the funds in the education trust. ET guarantees the designated use of funds and provides an optimal solution. The services covered in a trust can include: tuition, study allowance, living expenses in the country of study and transportation expenses.

Education Trusts – is a very popular service that stands improved in our project with more transparency thanks to blockchain technology and the expertise of our analysts.

Cherryfie03

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

Did you know Eternal Trusts provides a mechanism that guarantees execution of your bravest and most fantastic dreams and wishes. ET can also support you in more tangible matters and guarantee execution of real objectives in the near future. Today we would like to present you education trusts by ET.

We understand the special importance of quality education in the 21st century lots of parents dream of giving their children better education opportunities, however, few can afford that kind of luxury. To solve this issue there are education trusts – special funds providing a complete solution for financing your child’s education and finding the best service package for minimum price.

As you already know, a trust is a legal agreement through which one party holds the right to manage some assets for the benefit of a third party. A trust can be created for any period of time and it must have a certain purpose that when met, terminates the trust created for it. These characteristics make trusts optimal for solving the issue of long-term financing of child’s education. Such trust is considered a purpose trust and is created to provide education for a certain student. This is convenient because everyday situations don’t change the fact that the funds can only be allocated towards the needs of the beneficiary and not towards other needs. They also can’t be seized by creditors, etc.

The smart-contract-based technological solution by ET that is time-tested will only become more reliable over time. ET can monitor the quality of services in choosing, managing and organising an education program using the funds in the education trust. ET guarantees the designated use of funds and provides an optimal solution. The services covered in a trust can include: tuition, study allowance, living expenses in the country of study and transportation expenses.

Education Trusts – is a very popular service that stands improved in our project with more transparency thanks to blockchain technology and the expertise of our analysts.

https://a.radikal.ru/a02/1806/27/f43054918e92.jpg

Really? That's a great news with their strong motivation I'm sure it will be one of the best crypto this year. ETT platform give us an assurance in our dreams to be a reality. Congrats to all the people behind this project this is the start of our success.
jhon20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

https://a.radikal.ru/a02/1806/27/f43054918e92.jpg

Really? That's a great news with their strong motivation I'm sure it will be one of the best crypto this year. ETT platform give us an assurance in our dreams to be a reality. Congrats to all the people behind this project this is the start of our success.
Good opportunity to all students, to be part from this project their advocates makes really helpful to everyones life that probably improve the lifestyle status. ET have becomes stronger community i really support this project. knowing that Enternal trust platform give us assurance in all our dreams came true.
Lhor911

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

Eternal Trusts will be the top in the market now there's a big potential when it comes for future purposes this project deal with it and the team behind this project has a full and wide experienced. this project will give us more importance in building trusts to their client for future technologies.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

We invite you to participate in Eternal Trusts Blockchain Global Online competition!

Topic: autonomous smart contract platforms on Ethereum, NEO, and Hyperledger. Eternal Trusts is the first project that creates a decentralized trustee platform programmed to fulfill long-term goals of clients autonomously according to their futuristic scenarios. It provides a much more reliable and affordable alternative to traditional Trust agreements that stayed unchanged for hundreds of years. https://medium.com/@EternalTrusts/we-invite-you-to-participate-in-eternal-trusts-blockchain-global-online-competition-f0ddba7b22f1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: